Volume 6, Number 1, 2011
- Alan D. Smith, Amber A. Smith:
Gender perceptions of smoking and cessation via technology, incentives and virtual communities.
- Kevin A. Clauson, Fadi M. Alkhateeb, Karen D. Lugo, Nile M. Khanfar:
E-prescribing: attitudes and perceptions of community pharmacists in Puerto Rico.
- George P. Sillup, Ronald K. Klimberg:
Health plan auditing: 100-percent-of-claims vs. random-sample audits.
- Juha Puustjärvi, Leena Puustjärvi:
Personal Health Ontology: towards the interoperation of e-health tools.
- Sharie Falan, Bernard T. Han:
Moving towards efficient, safe, and meaningful healthcare: issues for automation.
Volume 6, Numbers 2/3/4, 2011
Last update Tue May 21 19:02:06 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page