Volume 1, Number 1, 2009
Volume 1, Number 2, 2009
- Lihua Wei, Zhenmin Tang, Xibei Yang, Limin Xu:
DRSA and reductions in incomplete fuzzy information system.
- Runxiu Wu, Shuixiu Wu, Qing Liu:
Network hierarchical algorithm based on granular computing.
- Haibin Zhu:
Granular problem solving and its applications in software engineering.
- Seri Park, Stephen G. Ritchie:
Automated real-time vehicle classifier development based on vehicle signature.
- Ling Zhang, Bo Zhang:
The theory and application of tolerance relations.
- Ying Xie, Vijay V. Raghavan, Andrew Young:
Hyper-textual language model for web information retrieval.
- Yifeng Zeng, Yanping Xiang, Saulius Pacekajus:
Refinement of Bayesian network structures upon new data.
Volume 1, Number 3, 2010
- Jingqing Jiang, Chuyi Song, Haiyan Zhao, Chunguo Wu, Yanchun Liang:
Adaptive and iterative least squares support vector regression based on quadratic Renyi entropy.
- Qinrong Feng, Duoqian Miao, Jie Zhou, Yi Cheng:
A novel measure of knowledge granularity in rough sets.
- Naveen Hiremath, Yan-Qing Zhang:
A granular hardware/software system: pervasive distributed dynamic sensor data mining system for effective commerce.
- Justin Zhan:
Granular computing in privacy-preserving data mining.
- Tuan-Fang Fan, Churn-Jung Liau, Tsau-Young Lin, Karen Lee:
A logical formulation of the granular data model.
- Z. H. Chen, K. M. Xie, G. Xie, G. W. Yan:
MBGrCA and its application in RST and fuzzy modelling.
Volume 1, Number 4, 2010
Last update Thu May 23 18:55:19 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page