Volume 26, Number 1, 2010
Volume 26, Numbers 2&3, 2010 Exploration into Naturalistic Decision Making with Computers Editorials
- A. John Maule:
Can Computers Help Overcome Limitations in Human Decision Making?
- Harold W. Thimbleby:
Avoiding Latent Design Conditions Using UI Discovery Tools.
- Daniel P. Jenkins, Neville A. Stanton, Paul M. Salmon, Guy H. Walker, Laura Rafferty:
Using the Decision-Ladder to Add a Formative Element to Naturalistic Decision-Making Research.
- Chris Baber, C. Fulthorpe, Robert J. Houghton:
Supporting Naturalistic Decision Making Through Location-Based Photography: A Study of Simulated Military Reconnaissance.
- Guy H. Walker, Neville A. Stanton, Daniel P. Jenkins, Paul M. Salmon, Laura Rafferty:
From the 6 Ps of Planning to the 4 Ds of Digitization: Difficulties, Dilemmas, and Defective Decision Making.
- Celestine A. Ntuen, Eui H. Park, Gwang-Myung Kim:
Designing an Information Visualization Tool for Sensemaking.
- Paul M. Salmon, Neville A. Stanton, Daniel P. Jenkins, Guy H. Walker, Laura Rafferty:
Decisions, Decisions ... and Even More Decisions: Evaluation of a Digitized Mission Support System in the Land Warfare Domain.
- Björn J. E. Johansson, Jiri Trnka, Rego Granlund, Anna Götmar:
The Effect of a Geographical Information System on Performance and Communication of a Command and Control Organization.
- Lean Weng Yeoh, Oliver Tan, Linus Low, Shi-Hua Teh:
Design and Implementation of a Cognitive Command and Control System for Tower Controllers.
- Liliane Pellegrin, Charlotte Gaudin, Nathalie Bonnardel, Hervé Chaudet:
Collaborative Activities During an Outbreak Early Warning Assisted by a Decision-Supported System (ASTER).
- Frank L. Greitzer, Robin Podmore, Marck Robinson, Pamela Ey:
Naturalistic Decision Making for Power System Operators.
Volume 26, Number 4, 2010
Volume 26, Number 5, 2010 Evaluating New Interactions in Health care:
Challenges and Approaches
- Rebecca Randell, Stephanie Wilson, Geraldine Fitzpatrick:
Editorial - Evaluating New Interactions in Health Care: Challenges and Approaches.
- Jesús Favela, Monica Tentori, Víctor M. González:
Ecological Validity and Pervasiveness in the Evaluation of Ubiquitous Computing Technologies for Health Care.
- Yngve Dahl, Ole Andreas Alsos, Dag Svanæs:
Fidelity Considerations for Simulation-Based Usability Assessments of Mobile ICT for Hospitals.
- Charlotte Tang, M. Sheelagh T. Carpendale, Stacey D. Scott:
InfoFlow Framework for Evaluating Information Flow and New Health Care Technologies.
- Duncan Stevenson, Matthew A. Hutchins, Jocelyn Smith:
Human-Centered Evaluation for Broadband Tertiary Outpatient Telehealth: A Case Study.
- Cristiano Storni:
Multiple Forms of Appropriation in Self-Monitoring Technology: Reflections on the Role of Evaluation in Future Self-Care.
Volume 26, Number 6, 2010
Volume 26, Number 7, 2010 Articles
- Fagdéba Bakoyéma:
HCI Remixed: Reflections on Works That Have Influenced the HCI Community by Thomas Erickson and David W. McDonald.
Volume 26, Number 8, 2010
Volume 26, Number 9, 2010
Volume 26, Number 10, 2010
Volume 26, Numbers 11&12, 2010 HCI and Social Computing
Last update Wed May 22 17:44:17 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Yong Gu Ji:
HCI and Social Computing.
- Petter Bae Brandtzæg, Marika Lüders, Jan Håvard Skjetne:
Too Many Facebook "Friends"? Content Sharing and Sociability Versus the Need for Privacy in Social Network Sites.
- Ji Soo Yi, Niklas Elmqvist, Seungyoon Lee:
TimeMatrix: Analyzing Temporal Social Networks Using Interactive Matrix-Based Visualizations.
- Youngho Rhee, Juyoun Lee, IlKu Chang:
Designing Mobile Social Networking Service Through UCD Process: LifeDiary.
- Jang Hyun Kim, Min-Sun Kim, Yoonjae Nam:
An Analysis of Self-Construals, Motivations, Facebook Use, and User Satisfaction.
- Yong Gu Ji, Hwan Hwangbo, Ji Soo Yi, Pei-Luen Patrick Rau, Xiaowen Fang, Chen Ling:
The Influence of Cultural Differences on the Use of Social Network Services and the Formation of Social Capital.
- Yong Gu Ji, Junho Choi, Jee Yeon Lee, Kwanghee Han, Jinwoo Kim, In-Kwon Lee:
Older Adults in an Aging Society and Social Computing: A Research Agenda.