Volume 8, Number 1, 1996 Human-Virtual Environment Interaction
Volume 8, Number 2, 1996
Volume 8, Number 3, 1996 ML Meets HCI
Volume 8, Number 4, 1996
Last update Fri May 24 20:25:36 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Lawrence M. Schleifer, Traci L. Galinsky, Christopher S. Pan:
Mood disturbances and musculoskeletal discomfort: Effects of electronic performance monitoring under different levels of VDT data-entry performance.
- James A. Balliett, Marvin J. Dainoff, Leonard S. Mark:
The effect of degree of upper arm flexion on shoulder-neck discomfort at the VDT.
- Svante Hovmark, Eva Frisk Wollberg, Stefan Nordqvist:
A longitudinal study of health complaints in professional computer work: Effects of computer-aided design.
- Edward J. Hoekstra, Joseph Hurrell, Naomi G. Swanson, Allison Tepper:
Ergonomic, job task, and psychosocial risk factors for work-related musculoskeletal disorders among teleservice center representatives.
- Gabriel McDermott, Conn Mulvihill:
Dynamic workflow analysis in a multiuser task context.
- Atsuo Murata:
Empirical evaluation of performance models of pointing accuracy and speed with a PC mouse.