Volume 3, Numbers 1/2, 2010
- Katherine Hanton, Jadranka Sunde, Marcus A. Butavicius, Vido Gluscevic:
Infrared image enhancement and human detection performance measures.
- Krunoslav Bedi, Suzana Sestan, Nikolina Zajdela Hrustek:
Avatars and identification in online communication.
- Ceraj Ivica, Justin T. Riley, Charles Shubert, Lourdes M. Aleman, Melissa Kosinski-Collins, Megan E. Rokop, Kathy Vandiver:
Integrating protein visualisation in the classroom with StarBiochem.
- Niksa Cerovac, Zoran Blazevic, Maja Sekelja:
Computer simulation of knife-edge based approximate methods for multiple diffraction estimation.
- Maurizio Pighin, Lucio Ieronutti:
Quantitative analysis of data warehouse design quality.
- Snjezana Pivac, Mia Zoric, Ivo Eskinja:
Parameters estimation according to Engel's Law in Excel.
- Hannu Jaakkola, Olavi Uusitalo, Jaak Henno:
IS integration and enterprise migration - adaptation in global context.
- Marko Cupic:
A case study: using multiple-choice tests at university level courses - preparation and supporting infrastructure.
- Tomislav Petkovic, Zvonko Kostanjcar, Ana Sovic:
Online vs. written multiple-choice questions tests: accuracy and usefulness.
- Mario Jadric, Goran Bubas, Snjezana Babic:
Motivation, internet access and ICT experience as factors of success in a non-moderated e-learning course.
- Mila Nadrljanski, Vicko Batinica:
Intelligent media agents.
- Djordje Nadrljanski, Ratko Bozic:
Analysis of information processes in communications - methods for determining the quantity of information, primary information barriers and information capacity of the media.
Volume 3, Numbers 3/4, 2010
Last update Sat May 25 16:09:55 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Michael Garrett, Mark McMahon:
Enhancing the spatial awareness of trainee submariners using 3D game engines as training tools.
- Mila Nadrljanski, Ratko Bozic, Vicko Batinica:
Methods of risk management in maritime activities as a function of sustainable development.
- Nur Afande Ali Hussain, Ting Ming Chung, Mohd Rizal Arshad, Rosmiwati Mohd-Mokhtar, Mohd Zulkifly Abdullah:
Design of an underwater glider platform for shallow-water applications.
- Damien Armenis:
An experiment on the utility of blue force tracker: the costs and benefits of having God's eye view.
- Brandon M. Pincombe, Adrian H. Pincombe:
Scoping a flexible deployment framework using adversarial scenario analysis.
- Anna E. Wildegger-Gaissmaier, Ninh T. Duong, Rebecca J. Goins:
Experimental design methodology for hardware-in-the-loop missile performance simulations.
- Raffaele Grasso, Marco Cococcioni, Michel Rixen, Charles Trees, Alberto Baldacci:
A generic decision support architecture for maritime operations.
- Eugene P. Paulo:
Analysing system of systems performance of a carrier strike group conducting anti-submarine warfare.
- Irena Loutchkina, Sergey Nesterov:
Exploring the factors contributing to system integration risks.