Volume 2, Number 1, January-March 2004
Volume 2, Number 2, 2004
- Jannicke Baalsrud Hauge, Karl Hribernik, Jens Schumacher:
Enhancing e-commerce business models of selected SMEs by a multi-mode approach.
- Wolfgang Maass, Beat Schmid, Wolf-Christian Eickhoff:
Media channels for personal business media.
- Martin Meyer, Thorsten Lucke, Carsten Schmidt:
Plug and do business - ERP of the next generation for efficient order processing in dynamic business networks.
- Francisco Valera, Anastasia Kaltabani, Irene Sygkouna, Maria Strimpakou, Miltiades E. Anagnostou, Enrique Vázquez, Luis Bellido:
Experiences with middleware and mobile agents in an e-commerce European project.
- Moritz Weiten, Günter Wozny:
Advanced information management for process sciences: knowledge-based documentation of mathematical models.
- Zhizhong Li, Dirk Roesler, Katalin Meszlery:
Discovering development of personnel qualification requirements by web mining: a case study.
Volume 2, Number 3, 2004
- Sushil K. Sharma, Nazim Ahmed, Nilmini Wickramasinghe:
E-commerce adoption in small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Asia: a study of the early stages of e-commerce uptake.
- Hung M. Nguyen, Norma J. Harrison:
Electronic supply chains: an empirical study of the Australian manufacturing industry.
- Jalal Ashayeri, David Chien-Liang Kuo, Willem Selen:
Development of an interactive framework of electronic business and global sourcing.
- Do Hyun Ahn, Jae Kyeong Kim, Il Young Choi, Yoon Ho Cho:
A personalised recommendation procedure based on dimensionality reduction and web mining.
- Max Gottlieb, Alexei V. Matveev, Boris Stavrovski:
Dynamic inventory database management (DIDM): a summary of an internet-based solution for managing complexity of inventory databases.
Volume 2, Number 4, 2004
Last update Sat May 18 16:32:02 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Kakoli Bandyopadhyay, Lawrence L. Schkade:
Initiation, adoption, and implementation of disaster recovery planning by health maintenance organisations.
- Fahri Karakaya, Omar Khalil:
Determinants of internet adoption in small and medium-sized enterprises.
- James Edwards, Andrew C. Lyons, Dennis F. Kehoe:
A web-based Demand Planning System (DPS) to enable coordinated re-manufacture of automotive components.
- Jörg Zabel, Olaf H. Peters, Frithjof Weber, Viktoria Steinlechner:
Integration of bidding and procurement systems with e-marketplaces: case study of an Austrian tile layer.
- Bill Martin, Carmine Sellitto:
A knowledge dimension associated with e-business models: a study of internet adoption amongst Australian wineries.