Volume 5, Numbers 1/2, 2010
- Muhammad Abedin, Syeda Nessa, Latifur Khan, Ehab Al-Shaer, Mamoun Awad:
Analysis of firewall policy rules using traffic mining techniques.
- Khaled Salah, Karim Sattar, Zubair A. Baig, Mohammed H. Sqalli, Prasad Calyam:
Discovering last-matching rules in popular open-source and commercial firewalls.
- Prasad Calyam, Gregg Trueb, Nathan Howes:
Evaluation of gatekeeper proxies for firewall traversal in secure videoconferencing systems.
- Zhiyong Huang, Xiaoping Zeng, Yong Liu:
Detecting and blocking P2P botnets through contact tracing chains.
- Basheer Al-Duwairi, Abdul-Raheem Masoud Mustafa:
Request diversion: a novel mechanism to counter P2P based DDoS attacks.
- Kuai Xu, Feng Wang, Supratik Bhattacharyya, Zhi-Li Zhang:
Real-time behaviour profiling for network monitoring.
- S. Malliga, A. Tamilarasi:
A hybrid scheme using packet marking and logging for IP traceback.
- Zouheir Trabelsi, Wassim El-Hajj:
On investigating ARP spoofing security solutions.
- Ibrahim Kamel, Hussam Juma:
Simplified watermarking scheme for sensor networks.
Volume 5, Number 3, 2010
- Nityananda Sarma, Sukumar Nandi:
Service differentiation using priority-based MAC protocol in MANETs.
- Yan Feng, K. L. Eddie Law, Dong Jian He:
Comparisons of channel assignment algorithms for wireless mesh networks.
- Chakchai So-In, Raj Jain, Subharthi Paul, Jianli Pan:
Virtual ID: ID/locator split in a mobile IP environment for mobility, multihoming and location privacy for the next generation wireless networks.
- Ibrahim Kamel, Mohamed Saad, Sanaa A. Muhaureq:
Managing multi-priority services in ubiquitous computing applications.
- Hung-Yu Chien, Chin-Feng Lee, Shih-Bin Liu, Tzong-Chen Wu:
Enhancing convenience and situation-aware intelligence of smart home services using passive RFID and intelligent controls.
Volume 5, Number 4, 2010
Last update Thu May 23 18:55:53 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Emmanuel Lochin, Guillaume Jourjon, Sebastien Ardon, Patrick Sénac:
Promoting the use of reliable rate-based transport protocols: the Chameleon protocol.
- Ernesto Exposito, Christophe Chassot, Myriam Lamolle, Jorge R. Gomez-Montalvo, Nicolas Van Wambeke:
Open service-oriented architecture for transport protocols.
- Rung-Shiang Cheng, Ming-Yi Shih, Chih-Chun Yang:
Performance evaluation of threshold-based control mechanism for Vegas TCP in heterogeneous cloud networks.
- Hsing-Wen Wang:
Finance e-learning and simulation toward the cloud service environment.
- Lianfen Huang, Zi-Long Gao, Dan Guo, Han-Chieh Chao, Jong Hyuk Park:
A sensing policy based on the statistical property of licensed channel in cognitive network.