Volume 21, Number 1, January 2006 Special Issue:
Learning Approaches for Negotiation Agents and Automated Negotiation
- Kwang Mong Sim:
Preface to the special issue on learning approaches for negotiation agents and automated negotiation.
Volume 21, Number 2, February 2006 Research Articles
Volume 21, Number 3, March 2006 Special Issue:
Volume 21, Number 4, April 2006 Research Articles
Volume 21, Number 5, May 2006 Research Articles
- Byeong Seok Ahn:
The uncertain OWA aggregation with weighting functions having a constant level of orness.
- Shyi-Ming Chen, Nien-Yi Chung:
Forecasting enrollments using high-order fuzzy time series and genetic algorithms.
- Tatiana Tambouratzis:
SOM-based estimation of climatic profiles.
- Ronald R. Yager:
Fuzzy set methods for uncertainty management in intelligence analysis.
Volume 21, Number 6, June 2006 Research Articles
Volume 21, Number 7, July 2006 Research Articles
- Ana M. García-Serrano, José Luis Martínez-Fernández, Paloma Martínez:
Experiences in evaluating multilingual and text-image information retrieval.
- Kwan-Sang Na, Hyunjang Kong, Miyoung Cho, PanKoo Kim, Doo-Kwon Baik:
Multimedia information retrieval based on spatiotemporal relationships using description logics for the semantic web.
- Ernesto William De Luca, Andreas Nürnberger:
Using clustering methods to improve ontology-based query term disambiguation.
- Jean-François Omhover, Marcin Detyniecki:
Fast gradual matching measure for image retrieval based on visual similarity and spatial relations.
- Jana Urban, Joemon M. Jose:
EGO: A personalized multimedia management and retrieval tool.
- Siba Haidar, Philippe Joly, Bilal Chebaro:
Mining for video production invariants to measure style similarity.
- Petra Krämer, Jenny Benois-Pineau, Jean-Philippe Domenger:
Scene similarity measure for video content segmentation in the framework of a rough indexing paradigm.
- Marta Padilla, José María Martínez Sanchez, Luis Herranz:
Video summaries generation and access via personalized delivery of multimedia presentations adapted to service and terminal.
Volume 21, Number 8, August 2006 Research Articles
Volume 21, Number 9, September 2006 Special Issue:
Intentional Dynamic Systems - Foundations, Modeling, and Robot Implementation Introduction
- Walter J. Freeman, Mark D. Holmes, G. Alexander West, Sampsa Vanhatalo:
Dynamics of human neocortex that optimizes its stability and flexibility.
- Tamás Kiss, Gergo Orbán, Péter Érdi:
Modeling hippocampal theta oscillation: Applications in neuropharmacology and robot navigation.
- Dongming Xu, José Carlos Príncipe:
Computation in a reduced KII network based on synchronization.
- Agustin Gutierrez-Galvez, Ricardo Gutierrez-Osuna:
Contrast enhancement and background suppression of chemosensor array patterns with the KIII model.
- Derek Harter, Robert Kozma:
Aperiodic dynamics and the self-organization of cognitive maps in autonomous agents.
- Seung-Min Baek, Daisuke Tachibana, Fumihito Arai, Toshio Fukuda, Takayuki Matsuno:
The task selection mechanism for interactive robots: Application to the intelligent life supporting system.
- Dario Floreano, Yann Epars, Jean-Christophe Zufferey, Claudio Mattiussi:
Evolution of spiking neural circuits in autonomous mobile robots.
- Hideki Kajima, Yasuhisa Hasegawa, Masahiro Doi, Toshio Fukuda:
Energy-based swing-back control for continuous brachiation of a multilocomotion robot.
Volume 21, Number 10, October 2006 Research Articles
Volume 21, Number 11, November 2006 Research Articles
Volume 21, Number 12, December 2006 Research Articles
Last update Wed May 22 17:44:56 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page