Volume 25, Number 1, January 2010
Volume 25, Number 2, February 2010 Granular Computing:
Models and Applications Research Articles
- Jianchao Han, Tsau Young Lin:
Granular computing: Models and applications.
- Yang Zhao, Yuhong Xiong, Edward A. Lee, Xiaojun Liu, Lizhi C. Zhong:
The design and application of structured types in Ptolemy II.
- Tien-Fang Kuo, Yasutoshi Yajima:
Ranking and selecting terms for text categorization via SVM discriminate boundary.
- Qun Liu, Xiaofeng Liao, Yu Wu:
A novel clustering algorithm using hypergraph-based granular computing.
- Taorong Qiu, Xiaoqing Chen, Qing Liu, Houkuan Huang:
Granular computing approach to finding association rules in relational database.
- Jiye Li, Nick Cercone:
A method of discovering important rules using rules as attributes.
- Xiaohua Hu, Xiaodan Zhang, Illhoi Yoo, Xiaofeng Wang, Jiali Feng:
Mining hidden connections among biomedical concepts from disjoint biomedical literature sets through semantic-based association rule.
Volume 25, Number 3, March 2010 Decision Making in Social Networks Research Articles
Volume 25, Number 4, April 2010
Volume 25, Number 5, May 2010
Volume 25, Number 6, June 2010
Volume 25, Number 7, July 2010
Volume 25, Number 8, August 2010 Goal-driven Requirements Engineering
- Jonathan Lee, Wen-Tin Lee:
Preface to the special issue on "Goal-driven requirements engineering".
- Jonathan Lee, Chia-Ling Wu, Wen-Tin Lee, Kuo-Hsun Hsu:
Aspect-enhanced goal-driven sequence diagram.
- Chiung-Hon Leon Lee, Alan Liu:
A goal-driven approach for service request modeling.
- Fernando Molina, Jesús Pardillo, Cristina Cachero, José Ambrosio Toval Álvarez:
An MDE modeling framework for measurable goal-oriented requirements.
- Ken Decreus, Geert Poels, Marwane El Kharbili, Elke Pulvermueller:
Policy-enabled goal-oriented requirements engineering for semantic Business Process Management.
- Haralambos Mouratidis, Jan Jürjens:
From goal-driven security requirements engineering to secure design.
- Daniel Amyot, Sepideh Ghanavati, Jennifer Horkoff, Gunter Mussbacher, Liam Peyton, Eric S. K. Yu:
Evaluating goal models within the goal-oriented requirement language.
- Wen-Tin Lee, Whan-Yo Deng, Jonathan Lee, Shin-Jie Lee:
Change impact analysis with a goal-driven traceability-based approach.
Volume 25, Number 9, September 2010
Volume 25, Number 10, October 2010
Volume 25, Number 11, November 2010
Volume 25, Number 12, December 2010 New Trends for Ontology-Based Knowledge Discovery
Last update Mon May 20 17:45:53 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Vincenzo Loia:
Special issue on new trends for ontology-based knowledge discovery.
- José M. Morales-del-Castillo, Eduardo Peis, Antonio A. Ruiz, Enrique Herrera-Viedma:
Recommending biomedical resources: A fuzzy linguistic approach based on semantic web.
- Nirmala Pudota, Antonina Dattolo, Andrea Baruzzo, Felice Ferrara, Carlo Tasso:
Automatic keyphrase extraction and ontology mining for content-based tag recommendation.
- Chang-Shing Lee, Mei-Hui Wang, Giovanni Acampora, Chin-Yuan Hsu, Hani Hagras:
Diet assessment based on type-2 fuzzy ontology and fuzzy markup language.
- Trevor Martin, Yun Shen, Andrei Majidian:
Discovery of time-varying relations using fuzzy formal concept analysis and associations.
- Carmen De Maio, Giuseppe Fenza, Vincenzo Loia, Sabrina Senatore:
Knowledge structuring to support facet-based ontology visualization.