Volume 10, Number 1, February 2011
Volume 10, Number 2, June 2011 Special Issue:
10th International Conference on Information and Communications Security (ICICS)
- George Coker, Joshua D. Guttman, Peter Loscocco, Amy L. Herzog, Jonathan K. Millen, Brian O'Hanlon, John D. Ramsdell, Ariel Segall, Justin Sheehy, Brian T. Sniffen:
Principles of remote attestation.
- Alessandra Di Pierro, Chris Hankin, Herbert Wiklicky:
Probabilistic timing covert channels: to close or not to close?
- Michael Backes, Iliano Cervesato, Aaron D. Jaggard, Andre Scedrov, Joe-Kai Tsay:
Cryptographically sound security proofs for basic and public-key Kerberos.
Volume 10, Number 3, June 2011
Volume 10, Number 4, August 2011
Volume 10, Number 5, October 2011 Special issue:
Security and Privacy in Communication Networks (SecureComm 2010)
- Sushil Jajodia, Jianying Zhou:
Message from the Guest Editors.
- Deguang Kong, Yoon-chan Jhi, Tao Gong, Sencun Zhu, Peng Liu, Hongsheng Xi:
SAS: semantics aware signature generation for polymorphic worm detection.
- Ee-Chien Chang, Liming Lu, Yongzheng Wu, Roland H. C. Yap, Jie Yu:
Enhancing host security using external environment sensors.
- Luciana Marconi, Mauro Conti, Roberto Di Pietro:
CASSANDRA: a probabilistic, efficient, and privacy-preserving solution to compute set intersection.
Volume 10, Number 6, November 2011
Last update Mon May 20 01:03:21 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- John Charles Gyorffy, Andrew F. Tappenden, James Miller:
Token-based graphical password authentication.
- William Bradley Glisson, Tim Storer, Gavin Mayall, Iain Moug, George Grispos:
Electronic retention: what does your mobile phone reveal about you?
- Sergio Sánchez García, Ana Gómez Oliva, Emilia Pérez Belleboni, Iván Pau de la Cruz:
Solving identity delegation problem in the e-government environment.
- Qiong Huang, Guomin Yang, Duncan S. Wong, Willy Susilo:
Efficient strong designated verifier signature schemes without random oracle or with non-delegatability.
- Josep M. Miret, Francesc Sebé:
Cryptanalysis of an ad-hoc cryptosystem for mix-based e-voting robust against relation attacks.
- Peter Roelse:
Erratum to: Dynamic subtree tracing and its application in pay-TV systems.