Volume 11, Number 1, February 2012
- Dario Fiore, Rosario Gennaro, Nigel P. Smart:
Relations between the security models for certificateless encryption and ID-based key agreement.
- Kun Peng:
Threshold distributed access control with public verification: a practical application of PVSS.
- Mikaël Ates, Francesco Buccafurri, Jacques Fayolle, Gianluca Lax:
A warning on how to implement anonymous credential protocols into the information card framework.
- Yuanzhuo Wang, Min Yu, Jingyuan Li, Kun Meng, Chuang Lin, Xueqi Cheng:
Stochastic game net and applications in security analysis for enterprise network.
- Qiong Huang, Guomin Yang, Duncan S. Wong, Willy Susilo:
A new efficient optimistic fair exchange protocol without random oracles.
Volume 11, Number 2, April 2012
- Javier Guerra Casanova, Carmen Sánchez Ávila, Gonzalo Bailador, Alberto de Santos Sierra:
Authentication in mobile devices through hand gesture recognition.
- Koji Nuida:
Short collusion-secure fingerprint codes against three pirates.
- Elena Andreeva, Andrey Bogdanov, Bart Mennink, Bart Preneel, Christian Rechberger:
On security arguments of the second round SHA-3 candidates.
- Dimitris Gritzalis, Panagiotis Katsaros, Stylianos Basagiannis, Yannis Soupionis:
Formal analysis for robust anti-SPIT protection using model checking.
Volume 11, Number 3, June 2012
Volume 11, Number 4, August 2012 Special Issue:
Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA)
- Irfan Ahmed, Martin Naedele, Bradley Schatz, Ryoichi Sasaki, Andrew West:
Message from the guest editors.
- Bradley Reaves, Thomas Morris:
An open virtual testbed for industrial control system security research.
- Dina Hadziosmanovic, Damiano Bolzoni, Pieter H. Hartel:
A log mining approach for process monitoring in SCADA.
- Marc Solé, Victor Muntés-Mulero, Jordi Nin:
Efficient microaggregation techniques for large numerical data volumes.
- Qussai Yaseen, Brajendra Panda:
Insider threat mitigation: preventing unauthorized knowledge acquisition.
- Michael Huber:
Perfect secrecy systems immune to spoofing attacks.
Volume 11, Number 5, October 2012 Special issue:
14th Information Security Conference (ISC 2011)
- Jianying Zhou, Xuejia Lai, Hui Li:
Message from the Guest Editors.
- Zhi Xin, Huiyu Chen, Xinche Wang, Peng Liu, Sencun Zhu, Bing Mao, Li Xie:
Replacement attacks: automatically evading behavior-based software birthmark.
- Liqun Chen, Yu Chen:
The n-Diffie-Hellman problem and multiple-key encryption.
- Georgios Kontaxis, Michalis Polychronakis, Evangelos P. Markatos:
Minimizing information disclosure to third parties in social login platforms.
- Jovan Dj. Golic:
A new authentication model for ad hoc networks.
- Philippe Camacho, Alejandro Hevia, Marcos A. Kiwi, Roberto Opazo:
Strong accumulators from collision-resistant hashing.
Volume 11, Number 6, November 2012
Last update Wed May 22 17:45:02 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Alejandro Pérez-Méndez, Fernando Pereñiguez-Garcia, Rafael Marín López, Gabriel López Millán:
A cross-layer SSO solution for federating access to kerberized services in the eduroam/DAMe network.
- Jinguang Han, Willy Susilo, Yi Mu, Jun Yan:
New constructions of OSBE schemes and their applications in oblivious access control.
- Dan Bogdanov, Margus Niitsoo, Tomas Toft, Jan Willemson:
High-performance secure multi-party computation for data mining applications.
- Nasour Bagheri, Praveen Gauravaram, Lars R. Knudsen, Erik Zenner:
The suffix-free-prefix-free hash function construction and its indifferentiability security analysis.