Volume 3, Number 1, October 2004
Volume 3, Number 2, November 2004
Last update Fri May 24 20:26:06 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Vanesa Daza, Javier Herranz, Germán Sáez:
Protocols useful on the Internet from distributed signature schemes.
- Mark Burgess, Geoffrey Canright, Kenth Engø-Monsen:
A graph-theoretical model of computer security.
- Yvonne Hitchcock, Paul Montague, Gary Carter, Ed Dawson:
The efficiency of solving multiple discrete logarithm problems and the implications for the security of fixed elliptic curves.
- Antonio Mana, Javier Lopez, Juan J. Ortega, Ernesto Pimentel, José M. Troya:
A framework for secure execution of software.
- Habtamu Abie, Pål Spilling, Bent Foyn:
A distributed digital rights management model for secure information-distribution systems.