Volume 8, Number 1, February 2009
Volume 8, Number 2, April 2009
- Kalid Elmufti, Dasun Weerasinghe, Muttukrishnan Rajarajan, Veselin Rakocevic, Sanowar Khan, John A. MacDonald:
Mobile Web services authentication using SAML and 3GPP generic bootstrapping architecture.
- Jiangtao Li, Ninghui Li, XiaoFeng Wang, Ting Yu:
Denial of service attacks and defenses in decentralized trust management.
- Karl Quinn, David Lewis, Declan O'Sullivan, Vincent P. Wade:
An analysis of accuracy experiments carried out over of a multi-faceted model of trust.
- Eugene Y. Vasserman, Nicholas Hopper, James Tyra:
Silent Knock : practical, provably undetectable authentication.
- David W. Chadwick, Sassa Otenko, Tuan-Anh Nguyen:
Adding support to XACML for multi-domain user to user dynamic delegation of authority.
Volume 8, Number 3, June 2009
- Yu-Sung Wu, Vinita Apte, Saurabh Bagchi, Sachin Garg, Navjot Singh:
Intrusion detection in voice over IP environments.
- Gabriel M. Kuper, Fabio Massacci, Nataliya Rassadko:
Generalized XML security views.
- Lein Harn, Jian Ren, Changlu Lin:
Efficient identity-based GQ multisignatures.
- Debra L. Cook, Moti Yung, Angelos D. Keromytis:
Elastic block ciphers: method, security and instantiations.
Volume 8, Number 4, August 2009
Volume 8, Number 5, October 2009
- Ernie Brickell, Liqun Chen, Jiangtao Li:
Simplified security notions of direct anonymous attestation and a concrete scheme from pairings.
- Fernando Esponda, Stephanie Forrest, Paul Helman:
Negative representations of information.
- Shingo Hasegawa, Shuji Isobe, Hiroki Shizuya, Katsuhiro Tashiro:
On the pseudo-freeness and the CDH assumption.
- Erel Geron, Avishai Wool:
CRUST: cryptographic remote untrusted storage without public keys.
- Huawang Qin, Yuewei Dai, Zhiquan Wang:
A secret sharing scheme based on (t, n) threshold and adversary structure.
Volume 8, Number 6, December 2009
Last update Thu May 23 18:56:02 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Sonia Chiasson, Alain Forget, Robert Biddle, Paul C. van Oorschot:
User interface design affects security: patterns in click-based graphical passwords.
- Christian Hammer, Gregor Snelting:
Flow-sensitive, context-sensitive, and object-sensitive information flow control based on program dependence graphs.
- Xiangdong An, Dawn N. Jutla, Nick Cercone, Charnyote Pluempitiwiriyawej, Hai Wang:
Uncertain inference control in privacy protection.
- Hedieh Sajedi, Mansour Jamzad:
Secure steganography based on embedding capacity.
- Rainer Plaga:
Biometric keys: suitable use cases and achievable information content.
- Mario Kozina, Marin Golub, Stjepan Gros:
A method for identifying Web applications.