Volume 6, Number 1/2, 2009
- Xuyang Lou, Baotong Cui:
Stabilisation of Cellular Neural Networks with time-varying delays and reaction-diffusion terms.
- Zhanshan Wang, Jian Feng, Gang Chen:
Global stability of a class of Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with delays.
- Xiangping Meng, Jianzhong Wang, Yuzhen Pi, Quande Yuan:
A novel Artificial Neural Network training method combined with Quantum Computational Multi-Agent System theory.
- S. P. Joy Vasantha Rani, P. Kanagasabapathy, L. Suganthi:
Field Programmable Gate Array based floating point hardware design of recursive k-means clustering algorithm for Radial Basis Function Neural Network.
- Seema N. Pandey, Shashikala Tapaswi, Laxmi Srivastava:
On-line security monitoring and analysis using Levenberg-Marquardt algorithm-based Neural Network.
- Mustapha Hatti, Mustapha Tioursi:
Application of Neural Network approach for Proton Exchange Membrane fuel cell systems.
- Mahmud Iwan Solihin, Wahyudi:
Sensorless anti-swing control of automatic gantry crane using Dynamic Recurrent Neural Network-based soft sensor.
- Luo Yan-Hong, Wei Qing-Lai:
Robust adaptive tracking controller design for non-affine non-linear systems with state time-varying delay and unknown dead-zone.
- Eyhab Al-Masri, Qusay H. Mahmoud:
SmartCon: a context-aware service discovery and selection mechanism using Artificial Neural Networks.
- Su-Yeon Kim, Hyun-Seok Hwang:
A framework for evaluating Knowledge Management Systems based on Balanced Scorecard.
- Jun Miura, Suguru Ikeda:
A simple modelling of complex environments for mobile robots.
- Wuwei Chen, Changbao Chu:
Research on vehicle chassis system using Layered Coordinated Control strategy.
Volume 6, Number 3/4, 2009
Last update Fri May 24 20:26:09 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Henry C. W. Lau, Y. K. Tse, George T. S. Ho, Andrew Ning:
Design of an agent-based system for improving supply chain strategy.
- Henry C. W. Lau, George T. S. Ho, Cassandra X. H. Tang, Y. K. Tse, E. N. H. Cheng:
Development of an Information Exchange Model for supporting logistics operations.
- Diana Chroneer, Anita Mirijamdotter:
Systems thinking benefits in supply change management: an illustration of the viable systems model in a Supply Chain.
- Rajeshwar S. Kadadevaramath, K. M. Mohanasundaram, K. Rameshkumar, B. Chandrashekhar:
Production and distribution scheduling of Supply Chain structure using intelligent Particle Swarm Optimisation algorithm.
- Stephen M. Disney, Takamichi Hosoda:
Altruistic behaviour in a two-echelon supply chain with unmatched proportional feedback controllers.
- Trond Hammervoll:
Application of an operational trip planning software to a transportation problem for a Norwegian dairy.
- Yosi A. Hidayat, Katsuhiko Takahashi, Lucia Diawati, Andi Cakravastia:
Supply chain strategy for high technology-content product and its consequences to technology transfer mechanism.
- Chun-Ho Wu, W. H. Ip, Ching-Yuen Chan:
Real-time distributed vision-based network system for logistics applications.
- S. H. Chung, Henry C. W. Lau, Felix T. S. Chan:
A multi-criterion approach for order distribution in supply chain management.
- Vito Albino, Nunzia Carbonara, Ilaria Giannoccaro:
Supply Chain Management models for Industrial Districts: an Agent-Based Simulation study.
- Fang Clara Fang, Joseph H. Rimiller, Najib O. Habesch:
A simplified Empirical Bayesian method to safety evaluation of traffic calming treatment for urban road systems.
- Kaj-Mikael Björk, Robert Stahl, Christer Carlsson:
Altering the Information System for a plywood supply chain in order to tame the Bullwhip effect.
- Benoit Rohee, Bernard Riera:
Advanced supervisory control for manufacturing systems: from concepts to a separated monitoring system.