Volume 5, Number 1, March 2006
- Editor's Introduction.
- Po Lung Yu, Chieh-Yow Chianglin:
Decision Traps and Competence Dynamics in Changeable Spaces.
- Wen-Ran Zhang:
Yinyang Bipolar Fuzzy Sets and Fuzzy Equilibrium Relations: for Clustering, Optimization, and Global Regulation.
- Chaofang Hu, Shaoyuan Li:
Enhanced Interactive Satisfying Optimization Approach to Multiple Objective Optimization with Preemptive Priorities.
- Ahti Salo, Juuso Liesiö:
A Case Study in Participatory Priority Setting for a Scandinavian Research Program.
- Nikos S. Thomaidis, Nikitas Nikitakos, Georgios Dounias:
The Evaluation of Information Technology Projects: a Fuzzy Multicriteria Decision-making Approach.
- Madjid Tavana, Dennis T. Kennedy:
N-site: a Distributed Consensus Building and Negotiation Support System.
- Kallol Kumar Bagchi, Somnath Mukhopadhyay:
Predicting Global Internet Growth Using Augmented Diffusion, Fuzzy Regression and Neural Network Models.
- Tuncay Bayrak, Martha R. Grabowski:
Network Performance Impacts on Operators in Safety-critical Systems.
- Carlo Alberto Magni, Stefano Malagoli, Giovanni Mastroleo:
An Alternative Approach to Firms' Evaluation: Expert Systems and Fuzzy Logic.
- N. Ren, M. Zargham, S. Rahimi:
A Decision Tree-based Classification Approach to Rule Extraction for Security Analysis.
Volume 5, Number 2, June 2006
- Editor's Introduction.
- Sajjad Zahir:
Eliciting Ratio Preferences for the Analytic Hierarchy Process with Visual Interfaces: a New Mode of Preference Measurement.
- Norita Ahmad, Daniel Berg, Gene R. Simons:
The Integration of Analytical Hierarchy Process and Data Envelopment Analysis in a Multi-criteria Decision-making Problem.
- A. Noorul Haq, Govindan Kannan:
An Integrated Approach for Selecting a Vendor Using Grey Relational Analysis.
- Soongoo Hong, Pairin Katerattanakul, Suk-Ki Hong, Qing Cao:
Usage and Perceived Impact of Data Warehouses: a Study in Korean Financial Companies.
- Mohammed Yakoob Siyal, B. S. Chowdhry, A. Q. Rajput:
Socio-economic Factors and their Influence on the Adoption of E-commerce by Comsumers in Singapore.
- Prithviraj Dasgupta, P. M. Melliar-Smith, Louise E. Moser:
Maximizing Welfare through Cooperative Negotiation in a Multi-agent Internet Economy.
- Zhong Zhang, Hiroshi Toda, Hisanaga Fujiwara, Fuji Ren:
Translation Invariant Ri-spline Wavelet and its Application on De-noising.
- Louis Anthony Cox Jr., Djangir A. Babayev:
Networked Facilities Expansion Problem.
- K. J. Kachiashvili, D. I. Melikdzhanian:
Identification of River Water Excessive Pollution Sources.
Volume 5, Number 3, September 2006
- Kin Keung Lai, Shouyang Wang, Lean Yu:
Guest Editors' Introduction: Progress in Risk Management.
- Shi-Jie Deng, Zhendong Xia:
A Real Options Approach for Pricing Electricity Tolling Agreements.
- Lean Yu, Kin Keung Lai, Shouyang Wang:
Currency Crisis Forecasting with General Regression Neural Networks.
- Wei Zhang, Yongjie Zhang, Xiong Xiong, Xi Jin:
Bsv Investors versus Rational Investors: an Agent-based Computational Finance Model.
- Chi Xie, Hui Chen, Xiang Yu:
Yield Curve Estimation in the Illiquid Market: Framework, Models and Empirical Study.
- Ping Li, Hou-Sheng Chen, Xiaotie Deng, Shunming Zhang:
On Default Correlation and Pricing of Collateralized Debt Obligation by Copula Functions.
- Chaoqun Ma, Hongquan Li, Lin Zou, Zhijian Wu:
Long-term Memory in Emerging Markets: Evidence from the Chinese Stock Market.
- Jing Yao, Zhongfei Li, Kai W. Ng:
Model Risk in Var Estimation: an Empirical Study.
- Xiaodong Ji, Xiujuan Zhao, Xiuli Chao:
A Novel Method for Multistage Scenario Generation Based on Cluster Analysis.
- Fengmei Yang, Guowei Hua, Hiroshi Inoue, Jianming Shi:
Two Bi-objective Optimization Models for Competitive Location Problems.
- Shuqin Liu, Kin Keung Lai, Jichang Dong, Shouyang Wang:
A Stochastic Approach to Hotel Revenue Management Considering Multiple-day Stays.
- Hai Yu, Chuangyin Dang, Shouyang Wang:
Game Theoretical Analysis of Buy-it-now Price Auctions.
Volume 5, Number 4, December 2006
Last update Mon May 20 01:03:26 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Yong Shi:
Special Issue for Xiangshan Sciences Forum on Frontier Studies on Data Technology and Knowledge Economy.
- Siwei Cheng, Ruwei Dai, Weixuan Xu, Yong Shi:
Research on Data Mining and Knowledge Management and its Applications in China's Economic Development: Significance and Trend.
- Qiang Yang, Xindong Wu:
10 Challenging Problems in Data Mining Research.
- Fred Glover, Gary A. Kochenberger:
New Optimization Models for Data Mining.
- Alexander V. Lotov:
Visualization-based Selection-aimed Data Mining with Fuzzy Data.
- Masao Fukushima:
How to Deal with Uncertainty in Optimization - some Recent Attempts.
- Benjamin W. Wah, Minglun Qian:
Constrained Formulations and Algorithms for Predicting Stock Prices by Recurrent Fir Neural Networks.
- Mohamed Medhat Gaber, Philip S. Yu:
Detection and Classification of Changes in Evolving Data Streams.
- Xiaojun Chen, Takuma Kimura:
Finite Element Surface Fitting for Bridge Management.
- James M. Tien:
Data Mining Requirements for Customized Goods and Services.
- Daniel Berg:
Analysis of the Service Sector.
- Zhengxin Chen:
From Data Mining to Behavior Mining.
- Ning Zhong:
Impending Brain Informatics Research from Web Intelligence Perspective.
- P. L. Yu:
Working Knowledge Mining by Principles for Deep Knowledge.
- Ralph L. Keeney:
Eliciting Knowledge about Values for Public Policy Decisions.
- Milan Zeleny:
From Knowledge to Wisdom: on Being Informed and Knowledgeable, Becoming Wise and Ethical.