Volume 9, Number 1, 2010
- Wai Fong Boh, Daniel M. Yellin:
Enablers and benefits of implementing Service-Oriented Architecture: an empirical investigation.
- Richard Baskerville, Marco Cavallari, Kristian Hjort-Madsen, Jan Pries-Heje, Maddalena Sorrentino, Francesco Virili:
The strategic value of SOA: a comparative case study in the banking sector.
- Andrew N. K. Chen, Jason Nichols:
A model of Service-Oriented Architecture and firm/network performance.
- Nico Brehm, Jorge Marx Gómez:
Federated ERP-systems on the basis of Web Services and P2P networks.
- H. Wang, Y. Wang, J. Z. Huang, X. Xu:
A self-learning framework for services selection.
Volume 9, Number 2, 2010
Volume 9, Number 3, 2010
- Mari Ervasti, Heli Helaakoski:
Case study of application-based mobile service acceptance and development in Finland.
- Ahmad Al-Khasawneh:
Mobile computing in Jordan: a roadmap to wireless.
- Mary Mathew, Anirudha Dambal:
Factors affecting consumer attitude towards mobile advertising in India.
- Zhaohua Deng, Yaobin Lu, Shimin Deng, Jinlong Zhang:
Exploring user adoption of mobile banking: an empirical study in China.
- Tao Zhou, Yaobin Lu, Bin Wang:
Exploring user acceptance of WAP services from the perspectives of perceived value and trust.
- Semir Daskapan, Jan van den Berg, Amr Ali Eldin:
Towards a trustworthy short-range mobile payment system.
- Rafael Martínez-Peláez, Francisco Rico-Novella, Cristina Satizábal:
Study of mobile payment protocols and its performance evaluation on mobile devices.
- Yan-ling Zhou, You-qin Zhu:
Mobile e-commerce under MMT in backbone network.
Volume 9, Number 4, 2010
Last update Sat May 18 20:32:53 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Jane Fedorowicz, Ulric J. Gelinas, Janis L. Gogan, M. Lynne Markus, Catherine Usoff, Mickey Howard, Richard T. Vidgen:
Modelling physical barriers to interorganisational system implementation success.
- Ryu Watanabe, Toshiaki Tanaka:
A secure coverage area expansion scheme for public wireless LAN services.
- Timothy L. Pett, James A. Wolff, John T. Perry:
Information technology competency in SMEs: an examination in the context of firm performance.
- Saïd Izza, Rabah Imache:
An approach to achieve IT agility by combining SOA with ITSM.
- Amar Singh, Rakesh Narain, Ramesh Chandra Yadav:
An exploratory study of the SCM practices and IT usage: an emerging market context.
- Faramak Zandi, Madjid Tavana:
A group evidential reasoning approach for enterprise architecture framework selection.