Volume 6, Number 1, 2010
Volume 6, Numbers 2/3, 2010
- Bogdan D. Czejdo:
Capturing dynamicity in knowledge modelling.
- Vladimir Stantchev, Marc Roman Franke:
Knowledge and learning aspects of project portfolio management.
- Marc Alier Forment, María José Casany Guerrero, Miguel Ángel Conde González, Francisco José García Peñalvo, Charles Severance:
Interoperability for LMS: the missing piece to become the common place for e-learning innovation.
- Norsiah Abdul Hamid, Halimah Badioze Zaman:
Malaysian 'knowledge society': refining and verifying the definition.
- Albert A. Angehrn, Katrina Maxwell:
Increasing change readiness in higher educational institutions through a simulation-based change management experience.
- Fernando Paniagua Martín, Ricardo Colomo Palacios, Ángel García-Crespo, Belén Ruíz-Mezcua:
MAS: building an educational platform for people with intellectual disabilities and cerebral paralysis.
- Nicolae Nistor, Maximilian Wagner, Emese Istvanffy, Maria Dragota:
The Unified Theory of Acceptance and Use of Technology: verifying the model from a European perspective.
- Rasha G. Abou Hazima, Nitham M. Hindi:
Management accounting system application in banks in the State of Qatar.
- Jowati Juhary:
A hybrid model at the National Defence University of Malaysia: cadets' perceptions of their learning experience.
- Umar Manzoor, Samia Nefti:
Smart delivery: a cooperative multi-agent framework for optimised delivery service.
- Juan García, Diego Alonso Gómez Aguilar, Antonio González Torres, Francisco J. García, Roberto Therón:
A middleware framework to create data structures for a visual analytics object oriented approach.
Volume 6, Number 4, 2010
Last update Mon May 20 17:46:52 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Mirjam Neelen, Sibren Fetter:
Lurking: a challenge or a fruitful strategy? A comparison between lurkers and active participants in an online corporate community of practice.
- Max Visser:
Constructing organisational learning and knowledge socially: an interactional perspective.
- Xin Li, Barbara Crump:
Ontologies for personalised learning.
- Matti Haverila:
Factors related to perceived learning outcomes in e-learning.
- Fulvio Frati, Sabrina Papini, Nello Scarabottolo:
SSRI online: five-year experience on a bachelor degree offered in e-learning at the University of Milan (Italy).