Volume 5, Number 1, 2007
- Reggie Davidrajuh:
Exploring the use of Bluetooth in building wireless information systems.
- June Lu, Lu-Zhuang Wang, Chun-Sheng Yu:
Is TAM for wireless mobile data services applicable in China? A survey report from Zhejiang, China.
- Susan DelVecchio, Elaine D. Seeman:
Discriminant analyses of field sales force adoption of wireless technologies.
- Parissa Haghirian, Akihiro Inoue:
An advanced model of consumer attitudes toward advertising on the mobile internet.
- Anita Seth, Hari Mohan Gupta, Kirankumar Momaya:
Quality of service parameters in cellular mobile communication.
- Fagen Li, Xiangjun Xin, Yupu Hu:
Key management in ad hoc networks using self-certified public key system.
- Wuping Zheng, Yufei Yuan:
Identifying the differences between stationary office support and mobile work support: a conceptual framework.
Volume 5, Number 2, 2007
- Tommi Laukkanen:
Measuring mobile banking customers' channel attribute preferences in service consumption.
- Philip J. Auter:
Portable social groups: willingness to communicate, interpersonal communication gratifications, and cell phone use among young adults.
- Ainin Sulaiman, Noor Ismawati Jaafar, Suhana Mohezar:
An overview of mobile banking adoption among the urban community.
- Young B. Choi, Travis C. Bache, Liza L. Hill:
The pricing of wireless phone services in the USA: issues and development trends.
- Angelo Centonza, P. Casagranda, Thomas J. Owens, John Cosmas, Yong-Hua Song:
Management of Digital Video Broadcasting services in open delivery platforms.
- Willy Susilo, Khin Than Win:
Securing personal health information access in mobile healthcare environment through short signature schemes.
- Jyoti Choudrie, Yogesh Kumar Dwivedi:
Broadband impact on household consumers: online habits and time allocation patterns on daily life activities.
Volume 5, Number 3, 2007
- Anna Maria Jankowska, Karl Kurbel, Denny Schreber:
An architecture for agent-based mobile Supply Chain Event Management.
- William Ramirez, Fotios C. Harmantzis, Venkata Praveen Tanguturi:
Valuing wireless data services solutions for corporate clients using real options.
- Philip Sugai:
Exploring the impact of handset upgrades on mobile content and service usage.
- Nilmini Wickramasinghe, Steve Goldberg:
Adaptive mapping to realisation methodology to facilitate mobile initiatives in healthcare.
- Jiaqin Yang, Xihao He, Huei Lee:
Social reference group influence on mobile phone purchasing behaviour: a cross-nation comparative study.
- ThaeMin Lee, JongKun Jun:
The role of contextual marketing offer in Mobile Commerce acceptance: comparison between Mobile Commerce users and nonusers.
- Marwan Al-Akaidi, Omar R. Daoud, Scott L. Linfoot:
A new turbo coding approach to reduce the Peak-to-Average Power Ratio of a multi-antenna-OFDM system.
Volume 5, Number 4, 2007
Volume 5, Number 5, 2007
- Wei-Feng Tung, Soe-Tsyr Yuan, Binshan Lin:
M-Library: a mobile service in online WebPAC.
- Damianos Gavalas, Daphne Economou:
The technology landscape of wireless web.
- U. Varshney, K. Ravikumar:
Simulation-based evaluation of transactions support for group-oriented mobile commerce.
- Omar Alani, Marwan Al-Akaidi, Jon Ivins:
Call admission control for multitier networks with integrated voice and data services.
- Vasu Jolly, Shahram Latifi:
Reliable data transmission in mobile ad hoc sensor networks.
- Jawed I. A. Siddiqi, Wolfgang Orth, Norbert Meyer, Miika Tuisku, Gregor Pipan, Mario López Gallego, José Alberto García, Maurizio Cecchi:
Secure ICT services for mobile and wireless communications.
- Jung-San Lee, Chin-Chen Chang, Pen-Yi Chang:
Anonymous authentication scheme for wireless communications.
Volume 5, Number 6, 2007
Last update Tue May 21 19:03:56 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page