Volume 8, Number 1, 2010
Volume 8, Number 2, 2010
- Alain Yee-Loong Chong, Nathan Darmawan, Keng-Boon Ooi, Binshan Lin:
Adoption of 3G services among Malaysian consumers: an empirical analysis.
- Sally Rao Hill, Indrit Troshani:
Factors influencing the adoption of personalisation mobile services: empirical evidence from young Australians.
- Dong-Hee Shin:
Ubiquitous Computing Acceptance Model: end user concern about security, privacy and risk.
- Wei-Lun Chang:
An agent-based system for collaborative informal learning in a pervasive environment.
- Ee Hong Ng, Kee-Young Kwahk:
Examining the determinants of Mobile Internet service continuance: a customer relationship development perspective.
- Zhenhua Liu, Qingfei Min, Shaobo Ji:
An empirical study of mobile securities management systems adoption: a Task - Technology Fit perspective.
- Chun-Liang Lai, Kwoting Fang, Shou-Wei Chien:
Enhanced monitoring of tuberculosis patients by using RFID technologies.
Volume 8, Number 3, 2010
Volume 8, Number 4, 2010
- Bong Gyou Lee, Younghee Lee, Sang Chul Kim:
The continuous use behaviour of 3G mobile video phone services.
- Brynn Moynihan, Sertan Kabadayi, Mark Kaiser:
Consumer acceptance of SMS advertising: a study of American and Turkish consumers.
- Hee-Woong Kim, Kee-Young Kwahk, Hyoung-Yong Lee:
An integrated model of mobile internet services usage and continuance.
- Harry Bouwman, Christer Carlsson, Francisco J. Molina-Castillo, George M. Giaglis, Pirkko Walden:
Factors affecting the present and future use of mobile data services: comparing the Dutch, Finnish and Greek markets.
- Tung-Hsiang Chou, Li-Ling Hsu, Jason C. H. Chen:
The ubiquitous service-oriented design of 3G/4G mobile commerce.
- Chien-Ta Bruce Ho, Yu-Ting Chou, Peter O'Neill:
Technology adoption of mobile learning: a study of podcasting.
Volume 8, Number 5, 2010
- Jong Hyuk Lee, Joon Ho Kim, Jin Hwan Hong:
A comparison of adoption models for new mobile media services between high- and low-motive groups.
- Khong Sin Tan, Siong Choy Chong, Pik Lian Loh, Binshan Lin:
An evaluation of e-banking and m-banking adoption factors and preference in Malaysia: a case study.
- Xiaobo Wu, Qi Chen, Weihua Zhou, Jingjing Guo:
A review of Mobile Commerce consumers' behaviour research: consumer acceptance, loyalty and continuance (2000-2009).
- Zhaohua Deng, Yaobin Lu, Bin Wang, Jinlong Zhang, Kwok Kee Wei:
An empirical analysis of factors influencing users' adoption and use of mobile services in China.
- Seungjae Shin, Martin B. H. Weiss:
Analysis of mobile broadband competition: 3G vs. WiFi.
Volume 8, Number 6, 2010
Last update Fri May 17 20:13:04 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page