Volume 63, Numbers 1-2, September 2001
- Peter Kokol, Spela Hleb Babic, Lenka Lhotská, Olga Stepánková:
Intelligent medical systems - preface.
- Syed Sibte Raza Abidi:
Knowledge management in healthcare: towards 'knowledge-driven' decision-support services.
- Lourdes Mattos Brasil, Fernando Mendes de Azevedo, Jorge Muniz Barreto:
Hybrid expert system for decision supporting in the medical area: complexity and cognitive computing.
- Diana R. Cundell, Randy S. Silibovsky, Robyn Sanders, Les M. Sztandera:
Generation of an intelligent medical system, using a real database, to diagnose bacterial infection in hospitalized patients.
- Janez Demsar, Blaz Zupan, Noriaki Aoki, Matthew J. Wall, Thomas H. Granchi, J. Robert Beck:
Feature mining and predictive model construction from severe trauma patient's data.
- Marjan Druzovec, Tatjana Welzer, Matjaz Colnaric, József Györkös:
Diagnostics and a qualitative model.
- Lenka Lhotská, Vladimír Marík, Tomás Vlcek:
Medical applications of enhanced rule-based expert systems.
- David F. Nettleton, Joaquín Muñiz:
Processing and representation of meta-data for sleep apnea diagnosis with an artificial intelligence approach.
- Bambang Parmanto, Lee G. Deneault, André Y. Denault:
Detection of hemodynamic changes in clinical monitoring by time-delay neural networks.
- Dusan M. Velasevic, Dragan Z. Saletic, Suzana Z. Saletic:
A fuzzy sets theory application in determining the severity of respiratory failure.
- Milan Zorman, Vili Podgorelec, Peter Kokol, Margaret G. E. Peterson, Matej Sprogar, Milan Ojstersek:
Finding the right decision tree's induction strategy for a hard real world problem.
Volume 63, Number 3, October 2001
Last update Fri May 17 20:13:09 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Gustav Mikkelsen, Jan Aasly:
Concordance of information in parallel electronic and paper based patient records.
- Walter Gall, Georg Duftschmid, Wolfgang Dorda:
Moving time window aggregates over patient histories.
- Vimla L. Patel, José F. Arocha, Melissa Diermeier, Jacques How, Christel Mottur-Pilson:
Cognitive psychological studies of representation and use of clinical practice guidelines.
- Vladislav J. Mikulich, Yi-Ching A. Liu, Jennifer Steinfeldt, David L. Schriger:
Implementation of clinical guidelines through an electronic medical record: physician usage, satisfaction and assessment.
- Rita Snyder-Halpern:
Indicators of organizational readiness for clinical information technology/systems innovation: a Delphi study.
- Guy Paré, Claude Sicotte:
Information technology sophistication in health care: an instrument validation study among Canadian hospitals.