Volume 71, Number 1, August 2003
- Martin Watts, John S. Fountain, David M. Reith, Peter Herbison:
Clinical utility of an electronic poisons information and clinical decision support tool.
- Martin Dawes, Uchechukwu Sampson:
Knowledge management in clinical practice: a systematic review of information seeking behavior in physicians.
- Yu-Cheng Chiang, Tsan-sheng Hsu, Sun Kuo, Churn-Jung Liau, Da-Wei Wang:
Preserving confidentiality when sharing medical database with the Cellsecu system.
- Woong-Sub Park, Joon S. Kim, Young Moon Chae, Seung-Hum Yu, Chang-Yup Kim, Sang A. Kim, Sang Hyuk Jung:
Does the physician order-entry system increase the revenue of a general hospital?
- Bonnie Kaplan, Ramesh Farzanfar, Robert H. Friedman:
Personal relationships with an intelligent interactive telephone health behavior advisor system: a multimethod study using surveys and ethnographic interviews.
- Anne Holbrook, Karim Keshavjee, Sue Troyan, Mike Pray, Peter T. Ford:
Applying methodology to electronic medical record selection.
- Pengyu Cao, Masao Hashiba, Kouhei Akazawa, Tomoko Yamakawa, Takayuki Matsuto:
An integrated medical image database and retrieval system using a web application server.
- Michael Weiner, Timothy E. Stump, Christopher M. Callahan, John N. Lewis, Clement J. McDonald:
A practical method of linking data from Medicare claims and a comprehensive electronic medical records system.
- Guoqian Jiang, Katsuhiko Ogasawara, Akira Endoh, Tsunetaro Sakurai:
Context-based ontology building support in clinical domains using formal concept analysis.
Volume 71, Numbers 2-3, September 2003
Last update Wed May 22 17:45:34 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Jan L. Talmon:
- Peter L. Elkin, Steven H. Brown, Michael J. Lincoln, Michael Hogarth, Alan Rector:
A formal representation for messages containing compositional expressions.
- Marie-Pierre Gagnon, Gaston Godin, Camille Gagné, Jean-Paul Fortin, Lise Lamothe, Daniel Reinharz, Alain Cloutier:
An adaptation of the theory of interpersonal behaviour to the study of telemedicine adoption by physicians.
- Christa Them, Eva Schulc, Annette Roner, Johann Behrens:
Comparison of frontal teaching versus problem-oriented learning at the school of healthcare and nursing: nursing neurological patients.
- Elske Ammenwerth, Stefan Gräber, Gabriele Herrmann, Thomas Bürkle, Jochem König:
Evaluation of health information systems - problems and challenges.
- Harvey J. Murff, Tejal K. Gandhi, A. K. Karson, E. A. Mort, Eric G. Poon, Samuel J. Wang, David G. Fairchild, David W. Bates:
Primary care physician attitudes concerning follow-up of abnormal test results and ambulatory decision support systems.
- D. I. Shin, S. J. Huh, T. S. Lee, I. Y. Kim:
Web-based remote monitoring of infant incubators in the ICU.
- Rafael Andrade, Aldo von Wangenheim, Mariana Kessler Bortoluzzi:
Wireless and PDA: a novel strategy to access DICOM-compliant medical data on mobile devices.
- EunRyoung Sa, Akira Sekikawa, Faina Linkov, Mita Lovalekar, Ronald E. LaPorte:
Open source model for global collaboration in higher education.