Volume 78, Number 1, January 2009
- Jan L. Talmon, Elske Ammenwerth, Jytte Brender, Nicolette de Keizer, Pirkko Nykänen, Michael Rigby:
STARE-HI - Statement on reporting of evaluation studies in Health Informatics.
- E. Sally Lee, David W. McDonald, Nicholas R. Anderson, Peter Tarczy-Hornoch:
Incorporating collaboratory concepts into informatics in support of translational interdisciplinary biomedical research.
- D. A. Ludwick, John Doucette:
Adopting electronic medical records in primary care: Lessons learned from health information systems implementation experience in seven countries.
- Christopher Pearce, Kathryn Dwan, Michael Arnold, Christine Phillips, Stephen Trumble:
Doctor, patient and computer - A framework for the new consultation.
- Manolis Tsiknakis, Angelina Kouroubali:
Organizational factors affecting successful adoption of innovative eHealth services: A case study employing the FITT framework.
- Tasleem Raza, Manish Joshi, Ralph M. Schapira, Zia Agha:
Pulmonary telemedicine - A model to access the subspecialist services in underserved rural areas.
- Andrew Georgiou, Amanda Ampt, Nerida Creswick, Johanna I. Westbrook, Jeffrey Braithwaite:
Computerized Provider Order Entry - What are health professionals concerned about? A qualitative study in an Australian hospital.
Volume 78, Number 2, February 2009
Volume 78, Number 3, March 2009
- Helma van der Linden, Dipak Kalra, Arie Hasman, Jan L. Talmon:
Inter-organizational future proof EHR systems: A review of the security and privacy related issues.
- Dibyendu Baksi:
Integrating MPI and deduplication engines: A software architecture roadmap.
- Zahra Niazkhani, Heleen van der Sijs, Habibollah Pirnejad, William K. Redekop, Jos Aarts:
Same system, different outcomes: Comparing the transitions from two paper-based systems to the same computerized physician order entry system.
- Sule L. Mohammed, Harold P. Lehmann, George R. Kim:
A proposed taxonomy for characterization and assessment of avian influenza outbreaks.
- Hak Jong Lee, Sun Hee Lee, Kyoo Seob Ha, Hak Chul Jang, Woo-Young Chung, Ju Young Kim, Yoon-Seok Chang, Dong Hyun Yoo:
Ubiquitous healthcare service using Zigbee and mobile phone for elderly patients.
- Alireza Kazemi, Johan Ellenius, Shahram Tofighi, Aref Salehi, Fatemeh Eghbalian, Uno G. H. Fors:
CPOE in Iran - A viable prospect?: Physicians' opinions on using CPOE in an Iranian teaching hospital.
- Jian Hu, En Luo, Enmin Song, Xiangyang Xu, Hongbao Tan, Yi Zhao, Yining Wang, Zhiyong Li:
Patients' attitudes towards online dental information and a web-based virtual reality program for clinical dentistry: A pilot investigation in China.
Volume 78, Number 4, April 2009
- Ping Yu, Haocheng Li, Marie-Pierre Gagnon:
Health IT acceptance factors in long-term care facilities: A cross-sectional survey.
- Mihail Cocosila, Norman P. Archer, R. Brian Haynes, Yufei Yuan:
Can wireless text messaging improve adherence to preventive activities? Results of a randomised controlled trial.
- Hannah J. Wong, Michael Caesar, Salim Bandali, James Agnew, Howard Abrams:
Electronic inpatient whiteboards: Improving multidisciplinary communication and coordination of care.
- Lishan Xue, Ching Chiuan Yen, Mahesh Choolani, Hock Chuan Chan:
The perception and intention to adopt female-focused healthcare applications (FHA): A comparison between healthcare workers and non-healthcare workers.
- Madhu C. Reddy, Sharoda A. Paul, Joanna Abraham, Michael D. McNeese, Christopher DeFlitch, John Yen:
Challenges to effective crisis management: Using information and communication technologies to coordinate emergency medical services and emergency department teams.
- Denis J. Protti, Ib Johansen, Francisco Perez-Torres:
Comparing the application of Health Information Technology in primary care in Denmark and Andalucía, Spain.
- Vasudevan Jagannathan, Charles J. Mullett, James G. Arbogast, Kevin A. Halbritter, Deepthi Yellapragada, Sushmitha Regulapati, Pavani Bandaru:
Assessment of commercial NLP engines for medication information extraction from dictated clinical notes.
Volume 78, Number 5, May 2009
- Tobias Grundgeiger, Penelope Sanderson:
Interruptions in healthcare: Theoretical views.
- Hsin-Min Lu, Hsinchun Chen, Daniel Dajun Zeng, Chwan-Chuen King, Fuh-Yuan Shih, Tsung-Shu Joseph Wu, Jin-Yi Hsiao:
Multilingual chief complaint classification for syndromic surveillance: An experiment with Chinese chief complaints.
- Naveen Mysore, Pierre Pluye, Roland M. Grad, Janique Johnson-Lafleur:
Tensions associated with the use of electronic knowledge resources within clinical decision-making processes: A multiple case study.
- Arun Vishwanath, Linda Brodsky, Steve Shaha, Michael Leonard, Michael Cimino:
Patterns and changes in prescriber attitudes toward PDA prescription-assistive technology.
- Monique W. M. Jaspers:
A comparison of usability methods for testing interactive health technologies: Methodological aspects and empirical evidence.
- Tamseela Hussain, George Michel, Richard N. Shiffman:
The Yale Guideline Recommendation Corpus: A representative sample of the knowledge content of guidelines.
Volume 78, Number 6, June 2009
- Charlene R. Weir, Nancy Staggers, Shobha Phansalkar:
The state of the evidence for computerized provider order entry: A systematic review and analysis of the quality of the literature.
- John Araujo, Catherine Pepper, Janise Richards, Mona Choi, Jian Xing, Wei Li:
The profession of public health informatics: Still emerging?
- Robert G. Berger, John Baba:
The realities of implementation of Clinical Context Object Workgroup (CCOW) standards for integration of vendor disparate clinical software in a large medical center.
- Gema García-Sáez, M. Elena Hernando, Iñaki Martínez-Sarriegui, Mercedes Rigla Cros, Verónica Torralba, Eulalia Brugués, Alberto de Leiva, Enrique J. Gómez:
Architecture of a wireless Personal Assistant for telemedical diabetes care.
- Boonchai Kijsanayotin, Supasit Pannarunothai, Stuart M. Speedie:
Factors influencing health information technology adoption in Thailand's community health centers: Applying the UTAUT model.
- N. Yiannakoulias, L. W. Svenson:
Differences between notifiable and administrative health information in the spatial-temporal surveillance of enteric infections.
- Wen-Yuan Jen:
Mobile healthcare services in school-based health center.
Volume 78, Number 7, July 2009
- Rebecca L. Mador, Nicola T. Shaw:
The impact of a Critical Care Information System (CCIS) on time spent charting and in direct patient care by staff in the ICU: A review of the literature.
- Marianne Bush, Albert L. Lederer, Xun Li, Jay Palmisano, Shashank Rao:
The alignment of information systems with organizational objectives and strategies in health care.
- Balaji Janamanchi, Evangelos Katsamakas, Wullianallur Raghupathi, Wei Gao:
The State and Profile of Open Source Software Projects in health and medical informatics.
- Ronald Buyl, Marc Nyssen:
Structured electronic physiotherapy records.
- Mor Peleg, Aviv Shachak, Dongwen Wang, Eddy Karnieli:
Using multi-perspective methodologies to study users' interactions with the prototype front end of a guideline-based decision support system for diabetic foot care.
- Jun-Yih Chang, Liang-Kung Chen, Chia-Ching Chang:
Perspectives and expectations for telemedicine opportunities from families of nursing home residents and caregivers in nursing homes.
Volume 78, Number 8, August 2009
- Antonella Meloni, Anna Ramazzotti, Vincenzo Positano, C. Salvatori, M. Mangione, Paolo Marcheschi, B. Favilli, Daniele De Marchi, S. Prato, Alesia Pepe, G. Sallustio, M. Centra, Maria Filomena Santarelli, Massimo Lombardi, Luigi Landini:
Evaluation of a web-based network for reproducible T2* MRI assessment of iron overload in thalassemia.
- Rick Goud, Arie Hasman, Anne-Margreet Strijbis, Niels Peek:
A parallel guideline development and formalization strategy to improve the quality of clinical practice guidelines.
- Jasmin Buck, Sebastian Garde, Christian Dominik Kohl, Petra Knaup-Gregori:
Towards a comprehensive electronic patient record to support an innovative individual care concept for premature infants using the openEHR approach.
- Ping Yu, Maximilian de Courten, Elaine Pan, Gauden Galea, Jan Pryor:
The development and evaluation of a PDA-based method for public health surveillance data collection in developing countries.
- Shunji Wakamiya, Kazunobu Yamauchi:
What are the standard functions of electronic clinical pathways?
- Brian Meade, Donal Buckley, Michael Boland:
What factors affect the use of electronic patient records by Irish GPs?
- José Alberto Maldonado, David Moner, Diego Boscá, Jesualdo Tomás Fernández-Breis, Carlos Angulo, Montserrat Robles:
LinkEHR-Ed: A multi-reference model archetype editor based on formal semantics.
Volume 78, Number 9, September 2009
- Saul N. Weingart, Michael Massagli, Adrienne Cyrulik, Thomas Isaac, Laurinda Morway, Daniel Z. Sands, Joel S. Weissman:
Assessing the value of electronic prescribing in ambulatory care: A focus group study.
- Christelle Despont-Gros, Gilles Cohen, Olivier Rutschmann, Antoine Geissbühler, Christian Lovis:
Revealing triage behaviour patterns in ER using a new technology for handwritten data acquisition.
- Donal Flynn, Peggy Gregory, Hani Makki, Mark Gabbay:
Expectations and experiences of eHealth in primary care: A qualitative practice-based investigation.
- Eva Törnvall, Lis Karin Wahren, Susan Wilhelmsson:
Advancing nursing documentation - An intervention study using patients with leg ulcer as an example.
- Jason J. Saleem, Alissa L. Russ, Connie F. Justice, Heather Woodward-Hagg, Patricia R. Ebright, Peter A. Woodbridge, Bradley N. Doebbeling:
Exploring the persistence of paper with the electronic health record.
- Ashley Edwards, Leslie-Anne Fitzpatrick, Sara Augustine, Alex Trzebucki, Shing Lai Cheng, Candice Presseau, Cynthia Mersmann, Bruce Heckman, Stan Kachnowski:
Synchronous communication facilitates interruptive workflow for attending physicians and nurses in clinical settings.
- Henning Müller, Nicolas Michoux, David Bandon, Antoine Geissbühler:
Erratum to "A review of content-based image retrieval systems in medical applications - Clinical benefits and future directions" [I. J. Medical Informatics 73 (1) (2004) 1-23].
Volume 78, Number 10, October 2009
- Varda Shalev, Gabriel Chodick, Anthony D. Heymann:
Format change of a laboratory test order form affects physician behavior.
- Benjamin Hughes, Indra Joshi, Hugh Lemonde, Jonathan Wareham:
Junior physician's use of Web 2.0 for information seeking and medical education: A qualitative study.
- Jee-In Hwang, Hyeoun-Ae Park:
Exploring the usability of the ISO reference terminology model for nursing actions in representing oriental nursing actions.
- Fenne Verhoeven, Michaël F. Steehouder, Ron M. G. Hendrix, Julia E. W. C. van Gemert-Pijnen:
Factors affecting health care workers' adoption of a website with infection control guidelines.
- Hyla H. Polen, Kevin A. Clauson, Wendy Thomson, Antonia Zapantis, Jennie Q. Lou:
Evaluation of nursing-specific drug information PDA databases used as clinical decision support tools.
- Nicol Nijland, Julia E. W. C. van Gemert-Pijnen, Henk Boer, Michaël F. Steehouder, Erwin R. Seydel:
Increasing the use of e-consultation in primary care: Results of an online survey among non-users of e-consultation.
- Min-Jeong Park, Hee-Seung Kim, Kyung-Soo Kim:
Cellular phone and Internet-based individual intervention on blood pressure and obesity in obese patients with hypertension.
Volume 78, Number 11, November 2009
- Christopher J. Seebregts, Burke W. Mamlin, Paul G. Biondich, Hamish S. F. Fraser, Benjamin A. Wolfe, Darius Jazayeri, Christian Allen, Justin Miranda, Elaine Baker, Nicholas Musinguzi, Daniel Kayiwa, Carl Fourie, Neal Lesh, Andrew Kanter, Constantin T. Yiannoutsos, Christopher Bailey:
The OpenMRS Implementers Network.
- Christopher J. Seebregts, Merrick Zwarenstein, Catherine Mathews, Lara Fairall, Alan J. Flisher, Clive Seebregts, Wanjiru Mukoma, Knut-Inge Klepp:
Handheld computers for survey and trial data collection in resource-poor settings: Development and evaluation of PDACT, a PalmTM Pilot interviewing system.
- Albert M. Lai, David R. Kaufman, Justin Starren, Steven Shea:
Evaluation of a remote training approach for teaching seniors to use a telehealth system.
- Thusitha De Silva Mabotuwana, Jim Warren, John Kennelly:
A computational framework to identify patients with poor adherence to blood pressure lowering medication.
- Tiina Mäenpää, Tarja Suominen, Paula Asikainen, Marianne C. Maass, Ilmari Rostila:
The outcomes of regional healthcare information systems in health care: A review of the research literature.
- Stuart Nelson, Kevin O. Hwang, Elmer V. Bernstam:
Comparing clinician knowledge and online information regarding Alli (Orlistat).
- Charles P. Friedman, Ilias Iakovidis, Laurent Debenedetti, Nancy M. Lorenzi:
Across the Atlantic cooperation to address international challenges in eHealth and health IT: Managing toward a common goal.
Volume 78, Number 12, December 2009 Special Issue Papers
- Filip Ginter, Hanna Suominen, Sampo Pyysalo, Tapio Salakoski:
Combining hidden Markov models and latent semantic analysis for topic segmentation and labeling: Method and clinical application.
- Veronika Laippala, Filip Ginter, Sampo Pyysalo, Tapio Salakoski:
Towards automated processing of clinical Finnish: Sublanguage analysis and a rule-based parser.
- Lisa Seyfried, David A. Hanauer, Donald Nease, Rashad Albeiruti, Janet Kavanagh, Helen C. Kales:
Enhanced identification of eligibility for depression research using an electronic medical record search engine.
- Sumithra Velupillai, Hercules Dalianis, Martin Hassel, Gunnar H. Nilsson:
Developing a standard for de-identifying electronic patient records written in Swedish: Precision, recall and F-measure in a manual and computerized annotation trial.
- Jari Yli-Hietanen, Samuli Niiranen, Michael Aswell, Larry A. Nathanson:
Domain-specific analytical language modeling - The chief complaint as a case study.
- Alain-Pierre Manine, Érick Alphonse, Philippe Bessières:
Learning ontological rules to extract multiple relations of genic interactions from text.
- Makoto Miwa, Rune Sætre, Yusuke Miyao, Jun'ichi Tsujii:
Protein-protein interaction extraction by leveraging multiple kernels and parsers.
- Mike Conway, Son Doan, Ai Kawazoe, Nigel Collier:
Classifying disease outbreak reports using n-grams and semantic features.
- Dina Demner-Fushman, Sameer Antani, Matthew S. Simpson, George R. Thoma:
Annotation and retrieval of clinically relevant images.
- Taina Käkilehto, Sinikka Salo, Markku Larmas:
Data mining of clinical oral health documents for analysis of the longevity of different restorative materials in Finland.
- Yueh-Ming Tai, Hung-Wen Chiu:
Comorbidity study of ADHD: Applying association rule mining (ARM) to National Health Insurance Database of Taiwan.
- Asil Oztekin, Dursun Delen, Zhenyu (James) Kong:
Predicting the graft survival for heart-lung transplantation patients: An integrated data mining methodology.
- Ronald K. Pearson, Manfred Hauben, David I. Goldsmith, A. Lawrence Gould, David Madigan, Donald J. O'Hara, Stephanie J. Reisinger, Alan Hochberg:
Influence of the MedDRA® hierarchy on pharmacovigilance data mining results.
- Janusz Wojtusiak, Ryszard S. Michalski, Thipkesone Simanivanh, Ancha V. Baranova:
Towards application of rule learning to the meta-analysis of clinical data: An example of the metabolic syndrome.
Last update Tue May 21 14:41:27 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Robert Steele, Amanda Lo, Chirstopher Secombe, Yuk Kuen Wong:
Elderly persons' perception and acceptance of using wireless sensor networks to assist healthcare.
- Andrew S. Kanter, Joel Negin, Bernard Olayo, Frederick Bukachi, Edward Johnson, Sonia Ehrlich Sachs:
Millennium Global Village-Net: Bringing together Millennium Villages throughout sub-Saharan Africa.
- Tom Christensen, Arild Faxvaag, Hallvard Lærum, Anders Grimsmo:
Norwegians GPs' use of electronic patient record systems.
- Juanita I. Fernando, Linda L. Dawson:
The health information system security threat lifecycle: An informatics theory.
- Nikolaos Stergiou, Giannis Georgoulakis, Niki Margari, Dionisios Aninos, Melina Stamataki, Efi Stergiou, Abraham Pouliakis, Petros Karakitsos:
Using a web-based system for the continuous distance education in cytopathology.
- Cristina Oroviogoicoechea, Roger Watson:
A quantitative analysis of the impact of a computerised information system on nurses' clinical practice using a realistic evaluation framework.