Volume 49, Number 1, July 1998
Volume 49, Number 2, August 1998
Volume 49, Number 3, September 1998
Volume 49, Number 4, October 1998
- V. Richard Benjamins, Dieter Fensel:
Editorial: problem-solving methods.
- Bob J. Wielinga, J. M. Akkermans, A. Th. Schreiber:
A competence theory approach to problem solving method construction.
- Dieter Fensel, Arno Schönegge:
Inverse verification of problem-solving methods.
- Annette ten Teije, Frank van Harmelen, A. Th. Schreiber, Bob J. Wielinga:
Construction of problem-solving methods as parametric design.
- André Valente, Joost Breuker, Walter Van de Velde:
TheCommonKADS library in perspective.
- Klas Orsvä:
Some principles for libraries of task decomposition methods.
- Enrico Motta, Zdenek Zdráhal:
A library of problem-solving components based on the integration of the search paradigm with task and method ontologies.
- Christine Pierret-Golbreich:
Supporting organization and use of problem-solving methods libraries by a formal approach.
- Kieron O'Hara, Nigel Shadbolt, Gertjan van Heijst:
Generalized directive models: integrating model development and knowledge acquisition.
- John H. Gennari, Heyning Cheng, Russ B. Altman, Mark A. Musen:
Reuse, CORBA, and knowledge-based systems.
- Piet-Hein Speel, Manfred Aben:
Preserving conceptual structures in design and implementation of industrial KBS.
- Martín Molina, Josefa Z. Hernández, José Cuena:
A structure of problem-solving methods for real-time decision support in traffic control.
- Masahiro Hori, Taketoshi Yoshida:
Domain-oriented library of scheduling methods: design principle and real-life application.
- Frank Puppe:
Knowledge reuse among diagnostic problem-solving methods in the Shell-Kit D3.
Volume 49, Number 5, November 1998
Volume 49, Number 6, December 1998
Last update Thu May 23 18:56:40 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page