Volume 5, Number 1, 2010
- Jose L. N. De Souza Jr., Evandro L. S. Teixeira, Alberto J. Alvares, Joao C. E. Ferreira:
An internet-oriented management and control system in a distributed manufacturing environment.
- Julio Garrido Campos, Ricardo Marin Martin, Juan Saez Lopez, Jose Ignacio Armesto Quiroga:
Machine model-based remote maintenance and fault analysis system for custom-made CNC machines.
- W. D. Li, L. Gao:
Intelligent and cooperative manufacturing planning.
- Julio Garrido Campos, Xun W. Xu:
STEP-NC-compliant machine automation to support sawblade stone-cutting machining.
- Yingfeng Zhang, George Q. Huang, Ting Qu, Pingyu Jiang:
Implementation of real-time shop floor manufacturing using RFID technologies.
- A. Khaled, Y.-S. Ma, J. Miller:
Feature and Product Markup Languages in service-oriented CAX collaboration.
- Shadi Keshavarzmanesh, Lihui Wang, Hsi-Yung Feng:
Design and simulation of an adaptive and collaborative assembly cell.
- Xiumei Kang, Qingjin Peng:
Data integration from product design to assembly planning in a collaborative environment.
Volume 5, Number 2, 2010
- Jatinder Kumar, J. S. Khamba:
Multi-response optimisation in ultrasonic machining of titanium using Taguchi's approach and utility concept.
- Xinyu Li, Liang Gao, Chaoyong Zhang, Xinyu Shao:
A review on Integrated Process Planning and Scheduling.
- G. Mahendran, V. Balasubramanian, S. Babu:
Optimising diffusion bonding process parameters to attain maximum strength in Al - Cu dissimilar joints using Response Surface Methodology.
- Walter Terkaj, Tullio Tolio, Anna Valente:
A stochastic programming approach to support the machine tool builder in designing Focused Flexibility Manufacturing Systems (FFMSs).
- M. Rajkumar, P. Asokan, Tom Page, S. Arunachalam:
A GRASP algorithm for the Integration of Process Planning and Scheduling in a flexible job-shop.
- Alireza Mokhtar, Mahmoud Houshmand:
Introducing a roadmap to implement the Universal Manufacturing Platform using Axiomatic Design theory.
Volume 5, Number 3, 2010
- Hao Shao, Huaping Chen:
Minimising makespan for single burn-in oven scheduling problems using ACO+DP approach.
- Mayank Chadha, Cheol W. Lee:
Optimisation of the multi-pass grinding operation using Evolution Strategy with variable length representation.
- S. S. Panda, S. S. Mahapatra:
Online multi-response assessment using Taguchi and artificial neural network.
- Matthieu Rauch, Xun Xu:
Five-axis machining: technologies and challenges.
- Jose Vicente Abellan Nebot, Hector R. Siller Carrillo, Carlos Vila Pastor, Ciro A. Rodriguez Gonzalez:
Multi-objective optimisation of product quality in the manufacture of Ti-6Al-4V prostheses.
- W. L. Cong, Z. J. Pei, Timothy W. Deines, Q. G. Wang, Clyde Treadwell:
Rotary Ultrasonic Machining of stainless steels: empirical study of machining variables.
- Irati Markuerkiaga Olabe:
Technical Brief - Factories of the Future: the contribution of ICT.
Volume 5, Number 4, 2010
Last update Tue May 21 19:04:25 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Christopher L. Spiteri, Jonathan C. Borg:
System architecture for mobile Knowledge Management within product life-cycle design.
- Frédéric Demoly, Samuel Gomes, Benoît Eynard, Louis Rivest:
PLM-based approach for Assembly Process Engineering.
- G. H. Qin, W. H. Zhang, M. Wan, S. P. Sun:
A novel approach to fixture design based on locating correctness.
- Xiu-Tian Yan, Barry Stewart:
Developing modular product family using GeMoCURE within an SME.
- Yan Su:
Framework and key technologies of ASP-based Collaborative Networked Manufacturing Service Platform for SMEs.
- Pradorn Sureephong, Yacine Ouzrout, Laurent Buzon, Abdelaziz Bouras:
Knowledge management system enabling collaboration in industry cluster.