Volume 10, Number 1, 2007
- Xiangyang Li, Charu Chandra:
Efficient knowledge integration to support a complex supply network management.
- King Lun Choy, Henry C. W. Lau, S. K. Kwok, Stuart C. K. So, Harry K. H. Chow, W. B. Lee:
Using radio frequency identification technology in distribution management: a case study on third-party logistics.
- Sameer Kumar:
Connective technology as a strategic tool for building effective supply chain.
- Sameer Kumar, Soeren Pauly, Erin Budin:
Impact of radio frequency identification technology on manufacturing and logistics: challenges and issues.
- Samir K. Srivastava:
Radio frequency identification technology in retail outlets: Indian scenario.
- Shrikant Jarugumilli, Scott E. Grasman:
RFID-enabled inventory routing problems.
- Yen-Chun Jim Wu, Tzu-Chin Yen:
RFID technology innovations: the use of patent data.
- Yen-Chun Jim Wu, Jia-Xiang Chen:
RFID application in a CVS Distribution Centre in Taiwan: a simulation study.
Volume 10, Number 2/3, 2007
- Gang Li, Linyan Sun, Yatao Gu, Yanyun Dong:
Self-organisation evolution of supply networks.
- Ch. Srinivas, C. S. P. Rao:
Consignment stock policy with controllable lead time for effective inventory management in supply chains.
- Robin G. Qiu:
A service-oriented integration framework for semiconductor manufacturing systems.
- Wang Qing, Li Qing, Shen Hui, Chen Yuliu:
Business process model management and reuse: method and an application tool.
- Nenad Anicic, Zoran Marjanovic, Nenad Ivezic, Albert Jones:
Semantic enterprise application integration standards.
- Bin Dan, Mitchell M. Tseng:
Assessing the inherent flexibility of product families for meeting customisation requirements.
- Yaqin Zhou, Beizhi Li, Jianguo Yang:
A biological intelligent scheduling algorithm for scheduling with batch size and non-cutting time consideration.
- S. K. Mukhopadhyay, Joy Prakash Panda:
Applying theory of constraints on ongoing improvement in manufacturing system dealing with animal feed.
- Hongqin Wei:
Research on aluminium profile extrusion product development intelligent decision support system.
- Y. G. Sandanayake, C. F. Oduoza:
Design of a performance measurement system for just-in-time production: a methodological framework.
- Zone-Ching Lin, Chih-Yuan Ho:
A strategy for improvement of the C.
- Jui-Chang Lin, Kingsun Lee:
Using neural connection and management of the die design database.
Volume 10, Number 4, 2007
Last update Sat May 18 20:33:36 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Günther Schuh, Elke Baessler, Jens Meier:
An evaluation method for the identification of flexible production technologies for Mass Customisation in the automotive industry.
- Hideyoshi Yanagisawa, Shuichi Fukuda:
Design optimisation for customers' KANSEI requirement: application of interactive reduct evolutional computation to industrial design with curves.
- Pingyu Jiang, Bing Chen:
Some key issues on enabling e-manufacturing as a part of product-driven e-business process via e-service.
- Karina Rodríguez, Ahmed Al-Ashaab:
Knowledge web-based system to support e-manufacturing of injection moulded products.
- Teruaki Ito, Teisuke Sato:
Custom-made production of porous ceramics implants towards e-manufacturing.
- Pingyu Jiang, Xuesong Qi:
Developing an e-service-based CAPP system for silicon surface micromanufacturing.