Volume 11, Number 1, 2007
- Deirdre Crowe, Alessandra Vecchi, Louis Brennan, Paul Coughlan:
Manufacturing strategy and innovation in indigenous and foreign firms: an international study.
- Jarrod Goentzel, Lou Manzione, Richard Pibernik, Joseph Pruett, Brett Thiessen:
Strategic deployment of specialised testing and remanufacturing in a global high-tech supply chain.
- R. D. Pathak, Zafar Husain, Sushil, Danny Samson:
Learning and technology management in an international partnership: Honda of Japan and Hero of India.
- Erik J. De Bruijn, Harm-Jan Steenhuis:
Shifts in manufacturing: an illustrative study on passenger car production location.
- Mats Winroth, Kristina Safsten, Johan Stahre:
Automation strategies: existing theory or ad hoc decisions?
- Pavel Strach, Andre M. Everett:
International manufacturing in/divestment strategy: Flextronics in the Czech Republic.
Volume 11, Number 2, 2007
- Thomas Speller, Luis Rabelo, Albert Jones:
Value chain modelling using system dynamics.
- Shaw C. Feng, Heli Helaakoski, Harri Haapasalo, Janne Kipinä:
Software agents-enabled systems coalition for integrated manufacturing processes and supply chain management.
- Teresa Wu, Dan L. Shunk, Jennifer Blackhurst, Rajendra Appalla:
AIDEA: a methodology for supplier evaluation and selection in a supplier-based manufacturing environment.
- Nuo Xu, Samuel H. Huang, Y. Kevin Rong:
Automatic setup planning: current state-of-the-art and future perspective.
- Dmitry A. Ivanov, Alexander V. Arkhipov, Boris V. Sokolov:
Intelligent planning and control of manufacturing supply chains in virtual enterprises.
- Lihui Wang, Qi Hao, Weiming Shen:
A novel function block based integration approach to process planning and scheduling with execution control.
- L. N. Pattanaik, P. K. Jain, N. K. Mehta:
Solving multi-objective cell design problem: an evolutionary genetic algorithm approach.
Volume 11, Number 3/4, 2007
Last update Mon May 20 01:04:01 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Qingjin Peng, Chunsheng Yu:
A visualised manufacturing information system for mass customisation.
- Yiyang Zhang, Roger Jianxin Jiao:
A web-based product portfolio decision support system.
- Florent Frizon de Lamotte, Pascal Berruet, Jean Luc Philippe:
Using model engineering for the criticality analysis of reconfigurable manufacturing systems architectures.
- Qingjin Peng, Chulho Chung:
The integration of manufacturing systems using visualised CAPP for agile manufacturing.
- Bin Hu, Mingyuan Chen, Fantahun M. Defersha:
An integrated method for multiobjectives cell formation in cellular manufacturing systems.
- Hamid Noori, W. B. Lee, Francis K. H. Lau:
Building an adaptive manufacturing enterprise for the Hong Kong watchmaking industry.
- Radu F. Babiceanu, F. Frank Chen:
Manufacturing scheduling in decentralised holonic systems using artificial intelligence techniques.
- Esther Alvarez, Fernando Díaz:
Framework for the dynamic scheduling of complex job shops.