Volume 20, Numbers 1/2/3/4, 2010
Last update Wed May 22 17:46:02 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Yuval Cohen, Ezey M. Dar-El:
The sliding frame - extending the concept to various assembly line balancing problems.
- John K. Visich, Basheer M. Khumawala, Joaquin Diaz-Saiz:
An empirical comparison of improvement heuristics for the mixed-model U-line balancing problem.
- Sabry Shaaban:
The performance of unpaced production lines with unequal operating time variabilities and buffer sizes.
- Maria Caridi, R. Cigolini:
Modelling the allocation of protective capacity to design unbalanced production lines.
- Katsuhiko Takahashi, Katsumi Morikawa, Daisuke Hirotani, Takeshi Yoshikawa:
Adaptive Kanban control systems for two-stage production lines.
- John Geraghty, Cathal Heavey:
An investigation of the influence of coefficient of variation in the demand distribution on the performance of several lean production control strategies.
- Dirk Pons:
System model of production inventory control.
- Wai Keung Leung, W. C. Ng:
Factorial effects on the performance of closed-loop asynchronous automatic assembly systems.
- Bibhuti Bhusan Biswal, Bibhuti Bhusan Choudhury, Debadutta Mishra, Parameswar Dash:
An overview and comparison of four sequence generating methods for robotic assembly.
- Amit Rai Dixit, P. K. Mishra:
Cell formation considering real-life production parameters.
- G. Kumara Raja Singh, G. Srinivasan:
Operator assignment/reassignment problems in incremental cell formation.
- Gerrit Färber, Anna M. Coves Moreno, Said Salhi:
Performance evaluation of hybrid-CLP vs. GA: non-permutation flowshop with constrained resequencing buffers.
- Karim Tamani, Reda Boukezzoula, Georges Habchi:
Supervisory-based capacity allocation control for manufacturing systems.
- Tal Ben-Zvi, Abraham Grosfeld-Nir:
Multistage production systems with random yields and rigid demand.
- Kun-Lin Hsieh:
Yield management in TFT-LCD manufacturing by using regression and neural network techniques.
- Alberto García-Villoria, Albert Corominas, Rafael Pastor:
Solving the response time variability problem by means of the cross-entropy method.
- Ramón Companys, Imma Ribas, Manuel Mateo:
Note on the behaviour of an improvement heuristic on permutation and blocking flow-shop scheduling.
- V. Paramasivam, K. P. Padmanaban, V. Senthil:
Optimum design selection of jigs/fixtures using digraph and matrix methods.