Volume 7, Number 1, 2005
Volume 7, Number 2/3/4, 2005
- M. Ramulu:
Ultrasonic machining effects on the surface finish and strength of silicon carbide ceramics.
- M. J. Jackson:
Non-traditional machining using pulsed water jets.
- A. Agrawal, V. K. Jain, K. Muralidhar:
Experimental determination of viscosity of abrasive flow machining media.
- Sandeep Dhanik, S. S. Joshi, N. Ramakrishnan, P. R. Apte:
Evolution of EDM process modelling and development towards modelling of the micro-EDM process.
- A. S. Kuar, B. Doloi, B. Bhattacharyya:
Experimental investigations on Nd: YAG laser cutting of silicon nitride.
- Yue Jiao, Ping Hu, Z. J. Pei, Clyde Treadwell:
Rotary ultrasonic machining of ceramics: design of experiments.
- S. Sarkar, S. Mitra, B. Bhattacharyya:
Wire electrical discharge machining of gamma titanium aluminide for optimum process criteria yield in single pass cutting operation.
- Muthukuruman Packirisamy, Ion Stiharu, L. Flores:
Roughness characterisation of gas phase micromachining process suitable for fabricating silicon based microsystems.
- Vinod Yadava, V. K. Jain, Prakash M. Dixit:
Temperature distribution in the workpiece due to electro-discharge diamond surface grinding using FEM.
- H. Hocheng, P. S. Kao, S. C. Lin:
Generation of erosion profile of through hole in electrochemical boring using a stepwise moving electrode.
- R. S. Mulik, Vinod Yadava:
Thermal stresses during electro-chemical spark machining.
- J. H. Zhang, Y. Qin, Q. H. Zhang, Y. J. Hu, S. F. Ren:
Numerical control system for the ultrasonic vibration assisted electrical discharge machine tool.
- Z. C. Li, Yue Jiao, Timothy W. Deines, Z. J. Pei, Clyde Treadwell:
Development of an innovative coolant system for rotary ultrasonic machining.
- H. K. Kansal, Sehijpal Singh, Pradeep Kumar:
Application of Taguchi method for optimisation of powder mixed electrical discharge machining.
- P. K. Brahmankar, N. Ramakrishnan:
On the fatigue characteristics of electro-discharge machined alumina particulate reinforced aluminium matrix composites.
- Jinjin Zhou, Guibing Pang, Hui Wang, Wenji Xu:
Research on pulse electrochemical finishing using a moving cathode.
- P. Hemanth, P. V. Naqash, N. Ramesh Babu:
A simplified model for predicting the penetration of an abrasive water jet in a piercing operation.
- Q. H. Zhang, J. H. Zhang, S. F. Ren, Z. W. Niu, X. Ai:
A theoretical model of surface roughness in ultrasonic vibration assisted electrical discharge machining in gas.
- Vinay Sharma, Surender Kumar:
A study of process parameters for coal cutting under Indian environmental conditions using a hydro jet cutting system.
Volume 7, Number 5/6, 2005
Last update Fri May 24 20:26:47 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Liqun Zhu, Imin Kao:
Computational model for the steady-state elasto-hydrodynamic interaction in wafer slicing process using wiresaw.
- Jeremiah A. Couey, Eric R. Marsh, Byron R. Knapp, R. Ryan Vallance:
In-process force monitoring for precision grinding semiconductor silicon wafers.
- Libo Zhou, Jun Shimizu, Hiroshi Eda:
A novel fixed abrasive process: chemo-mechanical grinding technology.
- M. B. Cai, X. P. Li, M. Rahman:
Molecular dynamics simulation of the effect of tool edge radius on cutting forces and cutting region in nanoscale ductile cutting of silicon.
- Muthukkumar S. Kadavasal, Abhijit Chandra, Sutee Eamkajornsiri, Ashraf-F. Bastawros:
Yield improvement via minimisation of step height non-uniformity in chemical mechanical planarisation (CMP) with pressure and velocity as control variables.
- Libo Zhou, Jun Shimizu, Hiroshi Eda:
Effects of tool stiffness and infeed scheme on planarisation. (Integrated model for simulation of planarisation process).
- Changxue Wang, Peter Sherman, Abhijit Chandra:
Modelling and analysis of pad surface topography and slurry particle size distribution effects on material removal rate in chemical mechanical planarisation.
- Lei Dong, John A. Patten, Jimmie A. Miller:
In-situ infrared detection and heating of metallic phase of silicon during scratching test.
- J. M. Zhang, J. G. Sun:
Quantitative assessment of subsurface damage depth in silicon wafers based on optical transmission properties.
- Iqbal K. Bansal, Mark Surgent:
Fabrication of pin diodes using direct-bonded silicon wafers.
- Kee S. Kim, Stephen C. Jones, Tami L. Knotts:
Selecting and developing suppliers for mass merchandisers.
- Reza Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, Masoud Rabbani, Ali Ghodratnama, P. K. Ahmed:
Allocation of parts to cells, minimising tardiness and idle time by simulated annealing.