Volume 9, Number 1/2, 2006
- Mark J. Jackson:
Micro-grinding electronic and optical materials using diamond-coated piezoelectric materials.
- Nobuyuki Moronuki, Yasunori Saito, Arata Kaneko:
Vibration micro-machining of low-melting temperature glass.
- Noritaka Kawasegi, Noboru Morita, Shigeru Yamada, Noboru Takano, Tatsuo Oyama, Kiwamu Ashida, Jun Taniguchi, Iwao Miyamoto, Sadao Momota:
Etching characteristics of a silicon surface induced by focused ion beam irradiation.
- Nobuhito Yoshihara, Tsunemoto Kuriyagawa, Hiromichi Ono, Katsuo Syoji:
Nano-topography on axisymmetric aspherical ground surfaces.
- Kiyoshi Suzuki, Yoshiaki Shishido, Nobuhiro Koga, Takeki Shirai, Manabu Iwai, Tetsutaro Uematsu:
Development of a crack cutting method for glass plates used for flat panel displays.
- Katsutoshi Tanaka, Masahiko Fukuta, Kiyoshi Suzuki, Manabu Iwai, Tetsutaro Uematsu, Syoji Mishiro:
Improvement of grinding performance in ultra-precision grinding of lens mould by the help of megasonic coolant.
- Kiyoshi Suzuki, Manabu Iwai, Anurag Sharma, Sadao Sano, Tetsutaro Uematsu:
Low-wear diamond electrode for micro-EDM of die-steel.
- Tsuyoshi Kaku, Tsunemoto Kuriyagawa, Nobuhito Yoshihara:
Electrorheological fluid-assisted polishing of WC micro aspherical glass moulding dies.
- Jun Shimizu, Libo Zhou, Hiroshi Eda:
Molecular dynamics simulation of vibration-assisted cutting: influences of vibration parameters.
- Libo Zhou, Zhongjun Qiu, Tomohiko Ishikawa, Tatsuo Kawakami, Hiroshi Eda:
Development of vision controlled bio-cell manipulation system.
- Arvind Chandrasekaran, Muthukumaran Packirisamy, Ion Stiharu, Andre Delage:
Hybrid bulk micro-machining process suitable for roughness reduction in optical MEMS devices.
- Yongbo Wu, Masana Kato:
Geometrical arrangement of ID grinding wheel in simultaneous-ID/OD combination centreless grinding.
- Nobuo Yasunaga, Yukiharu Yamamoto:
High temperature MCP process suitable for extremely hard high functional SiC wafers.
- Xijun Kang, Jun'ichi Tamaki, Akihiko Kubo:
Effect of cutting edge truncation on ductile-regime grinding of hard and brittle materials.
Volume 9, Number 3/4, 2006
Last update Mon May 20 17:48:39 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Toshimichi Moriwaki, Keiichi Shirase:
Intelligent machine tools: current status and evolutional architecture.
- Zezhong C. Chen, Zhibin Miao:
An intelligent approach to non-constant feed rate determination for high-performance 2D CNC milling.
- Dusan N. Sormaz, Deepak V. Pisipati, Prashant A. Borse:
Virtual manufacturing of milling operations with multiple tool paths.
- Pingjun Xia, Yingxue Yao, Jiangsheng Liu, Jianguang Li:
Optimising assembly planning based on virtual reality and bionic algorithm.
- Da-Yin Liao, Min-Yi Tsai:
A quota-constrained, speed control model for production scheduling in semiconductor manufacturing.
- Qi Hao, Weiming Shen, Lihui Wang:
Collaborative manufacturing resource scheduling using Agent-based Web Services.
- Matthew Chiu, Hao Wen Lin, Sev V. Nagalingam, Grier C. I. Lin:
Inter-operability framework towards virtual integration of SMEs in the manufacturing industry.
- V. Dhanalakshmi, K. Sankaranarayanasamy, Subramaniam Arunachalam, S. C. Lenny Koh:
Extraction of simple and concatenated features from a wire frame model using IGES data.
- Gerald Weigert, Sebastian Werner, Sven Horn:
Simulation aided optimisation of manufacturing processes in university education.