Volume 18, Number 1, January / February 2008 Research Articles
Volume 18, Number 2, March / April 2008 Editorials
Special Issue papers
- Savera Tanwir, Lina Battestilli, Harry G. Perros, Gigi Karmous-Edwards:
Dynamic scheduling of network resources with advance reservations in optical grids.
- Anders Nilsson Plymoth, Ulf Körner, Per Johansson:
Urban mesh and ad hoc mesh networks.
- Pascal Urien, Guy Pujolle:
Security and privacy for the next wireless generation.
- Omar Cherkaoui, Halima Elbiaze:
Network virtualization under user control.
- Moez Esseghir, Nizar Bouabdallah:
Node density control for maximizing wireless sensor network lifetime.
- Thomas Bullot, Rida Khatoun, Louis Hugues, Dominique Gaïti, Leïla Merghem-Boulahia:
A situatedness-based Knowledge Plane for autonomic networking.
- Ignacy Gawedzki, Khaldoun Al Agha:
How to avoid packet droppers with proactive routing protocols for ad hoc networks.
Volume 18, Number 3, May / June 2008 Research Articles
Volume 18, Number 4, July / August 2008 Research Articles
- Elias Procópio Duarte Jr., Martin A. Musicante, Henrique Denes H. Fernandes:
ANEMONA: a programming language for network monitoring applications.
- Maitreya Natu, Adarshpal S. Sethi:
Using temporal correlation for fault localization in dynamically changing networks.
- Wang Xiaonan, Qian Huanyan:
A scheme for solving Anycast scalability in IPv6.
- Muhammad N. Marsono, M. Watheq El-Kharashi, Fayez Gebali:
Prioritized e-mail servicing to reduce non-spam delay and loss: A performance analysis.
- Christos Chrysoulas, Evangelos Haleplidis, Giorgos Kostopoulos, Robert Haas, Odysseas G. Koufopavlou:
Towards a resource management and service deployment framework.
- Muthu Tamilarasi, T. G. Palanivelu:
A strategy to reduce the control packet load of MANETs with bidirectional links using DSR.
Volume 18, Number 5, September / October 2008 Research Articles
Volume 18, Number 6, November / December 2008 Guest Editorials
Last update Tue May 21 19:04:34 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Xiaoyun Zhu, Cipriano A. Santos, Dirk Beyer, Julie Ward, Sharad Singhal:
Automated application component placement in data centers using mathematical programming.
- Yonghe Yan, Adel El-Atawy, Ehab Al-Shaer:
A game-theoretic model for capacity-constrained fair bandwidth allocation.
- Quanyan Zhu, Lacra Pavel:
End-to-end DWDM optical link power-control via a Stackelberg revenue-maximizing model.
- Qunwei Zheng, Xiaoyan Hong, Pu Wang, Lei Tang, Jun Liu:
Delay management in delay-tolerant networks.
- Jingjing Zhou, Jiahai Yang, Yang Yang, Hongbo Liu, Ming Zeng:
Traffic matrix estimation based on a square root Kalman filtering algorithm.