Volume 21, Number 1, January / February 2011 Economic Traffic Management
- David Hausheer, George D. Stamoulis, Burkhard Stiller:
Editorial to the special issue on Economic Traffic Management.
- Frank Lehrieder, Simon Oechsner, Tobias Hoßfeld, Dirk Staehle, Zoran Despotovic, Wolfgang Kellerer, Maximilian Michel:
Mitigating unfairness in locality-aware peer-to-peer networks.
- Athanassios Androutsos:
Access link bandwidth externalities and endogenous Internet growth: a long-run economic approach.
- Gerhard Haßlinger, Giorgio Nunzi, Catalin Meirosu, Changpeng Fan, Frank-Uwe Andersen:
Traffic engineering supported by Inherent Network Management: analysis of resource efficiency and cost saving potential.
- Patrick Maillé, Bruno Tuffin, Jean-Marc Vigne:
Technological investment games among wireless telecommunications service providers.
Volume 21, Number 2, March / April 2011
Volume 21, Number 3, May 2011
Volume 21, Number 4, July / August 2011 Quality of Service Management in Emerging Wireless Networks
Volume 21, Number 5, September / October 2011
- Ayyaswamy Kathirvel, Rengaramanujam Srinivasan:
ETUS: An enhanced triple umpiring system for security and performance improvement of mobile ad hoc networks.
- Klaus Nolte, Alexandros Kaloxylos, Kostas Tsagkaris, Thomas Rosowski, Makis Stamatelatos, Aristi Galani, Eckard Bogenfeld, Panagis Magdalinos, Jens Tiemann, Jens Gebert, Paul Arnold, Dirk von Hugo, Nancy Alonistioti, Panagiotis Demestichas, Wolfgang Koenig:
The E3 architecture: enabling future cellular networks with cognitive and self-x capabilities.
- Shuhua Wu, Yuefei Zhu, Qiong Pu:
A novel lightweight authentication scheme with anonymity for roaming service in global mobility networks.
- Mohd Rafiqul Islam, Mohd Toufiq Hasan, G. M. Ashaduzzaman:
An architecture and a dynamic scheduling algorithm of grid for providing security for real-time data-intensive applications.
- Christos Bouras, Apostolos Gkamas, Vaggelis Kapoulas, Vassilis Papapanagiotou, Kostas Stamos, Giannis Zaoudis:
Power management adaptation techniques for video transmission over TFRC.
- Khalid Darabkh, Ramazan Savas Aygün:
Improving UDP performance using intermediate QoD-aware hop system for wired/wireless multimedia communication systems.
Volume 21, Number 6, November / December 2011 Research Articles
Last update Fri May 24 20:26:51 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Suman Pandey, Young J. Won, James W. Hong, John Strassner:
Dimensioning internet protocol television video on demand services.
- Cássio Ditzel Kropiwiec, Edgard Jamhour, Manoel Camillo Penna, Guy Pujolle:
Multi-constraint security policies for delegated firewall administration.
- Shou-Chih Lo, Lyu-Chen Ou:
Efficient routing and centralized scheduling algorithms for IEEE 802.16 Mesh Networks.
- Ryoichi Kawahara, Keisuke Ishibashi, Tatsuya Mori, Noriaki Kamiyama, Shigeaki Harada, Haruhisa Hasegawa, Shoichiro Asano:
Detection accuracy of network anomalies using sampled flow statistics.
- Bushra Anjum, Harry G. Perros, Xenia Mountrouidou, Kimon P. Kontovasilis:
Bandwidth allocation under end-to-end percentile delay bounds.
- Nikos Dimitriou, Lambros Sarakis, Dimitrios Loukatos, George Kormentzas, Charalambos Skianis:
Vertical handover (VHO) framework for future collaborative wireless networks.