Volume 10, Number 1, 2012
Volume 10, Number 2, 2012
- Christian Leuthold, Charles Huber, Adrian Plüss:
Virtual project management: introduction.
- Ofer Zwikael, Arun A. Elias, Mark J. Ahn:
Stakeholder collaboration and engagement in virtual projects.
- Shyue-Ping Chi, Yin-Yih Chang, Chi-Ming Tsou:
The effect of team characteristics and communication environment to the virtual team performance.
- Lars W. Mitlacher:
Appraisal and rewards systems for virtual project management teams and the challenges for human resource management.
- Steven J. Minkin:
Virtual team leadership and implementation in the US Air Force.
- Kenneth David Strang:
Group cohesion, personality and leadership effect on networked marketing staff performance.
- Marinita Schumacher, Marc Diviné, Julie Stal-Le Cardinal, Jean-Claude Bocquet:
Virtual teams challenging human and technical Web 2.0 dimensions.
Volume 10, Numbers 3/4, 2012
Last update Wed May 22 17:46:17 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Ruifu Qi:
Empirical research on information technology value.
- Lan Xu, Tao Wang, Nan Cui, Suhua Su:
The impacts of customer participation and company reputation on customer-company identification.
- Zhihong Li, Tao Zhu:
A method of detecting online public opinions based on the query log of search engine.
- Haiyan Song, Zixuan Gao, Xinyan Zhang, Shanshan Lin:
A web-based Hong Kong tourism demand forecasting system.
- Jianping Peng, Guoying Zhang:
Path analysis of IT application maturity.
- Yongqiang Chen, Huansong Yang, Libin Hong:
Analysis and thinking of failed Japanese ITO cases in China.
- Chengbin Yang, Huan Yu, Bing Jiang:
Environmental impact assessment of life-cycle building products using the evidence reasoning approach.
- Guo-Hua Zhou, Xiao Qin Wang:
The research on the process of new service development in logistics enterprises.
- Manli Huang, Mingxia Xu, Jingcheng Shi:
Internationalisation, vertical integration and performance: a case study of BOE.
- Zeng Lu, Jing Zhao, Maomao Chi:
Antecedents and consequences of e-supply chain coordination capability for enterprises: an empirical study in China.
- Maomao Chi, Jing Zhao:
Application of BP neural network in evaluating e-business performance for service industry.
- Bo Zhang, Shuying Jin, Na Wei:
Empirical analysis of the trade between Liaoning and Japan as well as effects of absorbing Japan's direct investment.
- You Li, Lu Liu:
Hybrid artificial neural network and statistical model for forecasting project total duration in earned value management.
- Yuangao Chen, Jianrong Yao:
Referral service of infomediary in B2C supply chain.