Volume 6, Number 1, 2009
Volume 6, Number 2, 2009
- Bendik Bygstad, Birgit R. Krogstie, Tor-Morten Grønli:
Learning from achievement: scaffolding student projects in software engineering.
- Judith Molka-Danielsen, Bryan W. Carter, Alastair Creelman:
Empathy in virtual learning environments.
- Gianluca Elia, Giustina Secundo, Cesare Taurino:
The web learning system of 'Virtual eBMS': a tool supporting unstructured and just-in-time learning.
- Andre L. Araujo:
Implementing global virtual teams to enhance cross-border transfer of knowledge in multinational enterprises: a resource-based view.
- G. S. Mahalakshmi, M. Karpagaraj, T. V. Geetha:
An Indian logic-based knowledge-sharing architecture for virtual knowledge communities.
- Jan Kratzer, Katja Zboralski, Roger Th. A. J. Leenders:
Interaction quality within communities of practice: contextual factors of utilising different communication media.
Volume 6, Number 3, 2009
Volume 6, Number 4, 2009
Last update Thu May 23 18:57:08 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Saqib Gulzar, Xiaofeng Hui:
Factors that influence the exports of Pakistan.
- Libin Deng, Zhenyu Liu:
Research on cost allocation for interorganisational systems.
- Mary Loyland, Dee Ann H. Ellingson:
Using networks to access international internship opportunities.
- Ming Jia, Difang Wan, Zhe Zhang:
Financial intermediations, underwriter reputations and underwriting risks in China's stock market.
- Yajie Wang, Xiaofeng Hui, Yan Liu:
The dynamic relationship between spot and futures prices of the soybean futures market in China.
- Wei Wu, Li Ke-ke:
An empirical examination of the corporate social performance - the financial performance relationship in China based on the different measures perspective.
- Hong-lin Yang, Shou Chen:
The measure of intrinsic value and bubble: application of an improved Ohlson LIM model to Chinese A-stock.
- Mao Yang:
SAD effect on the return volatility and dynamic relevance analysis among the unexpected returns in China's market indices.
- Khaled Deeb, Sean P. O'Brien Sr., Matthew E. Weiner:
A survey on network neutrality: a new form of discrimination based on network profiling.