Volume 25, Number 1-3, April 1999
Last update Fri May 17 20:14:06 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Ignacio Santamaría, Marcelino Lázaro, Carlos Pantaleón, Jose A. García, Antonio Tazón, Angel Mediavilla:
A nonlinear MESFET model for intermodulation analysis using a generalized radial basis function network.
- Yoshikane Takahashi:
Solving dynamic optimization problems with adaptive networks.
- Lalit M. Patnaik, S. Udaykumar:
Mapping adaptive resonance theory onto ring and mesh architectures.
- Hung-Han Chen, Michael T. Manry, Hema Chandrasekaran:
A neural network training algorithm utilizing multiple sets of linear equations.
- Yoram Baram:
Bayesian classification by iterated weighting.
- Vitaly Maiorov, Allan Pinkus:
Lower bounds for approximation by MLP neural networks.
- Jie Zhang:
Developing robust non-linear models through bootstrap aggregated neural networks.
- Siu-Yeung Cho, Tommy W. S. Chow:
Training multilayer neural networks using fast global learning algorithm - least-squares and penalized optimization methods.
- Wen-Jyi Hwang, Bo-Yuan Ye, Shi-Chiang Liao:
A novel entropy-constrained competitive learning algorithm for vector quantization.
- Kie B. Eom:
Fuzzy clustering approach in unsupervised sea-ice classification.
- Gou-Jen Wang, Tsorng-Chi Chen:
A robust parameters self-tuning learning algorithm for multilayer feedforward neural network.
- Daniel W. C. Ho, James Lam, Jinhua Xu, Hei Ka Tam:
Neural computation for robust approximate pole assignment.
- Angel Navia-Vázquez, Aníbal R. Figueiras-Vidal:
Total least squares for block training of neural networks.