Volume 50, January 2003
Last update Sat May 25 20:31:28 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Xi Min Zhang, Yan Qiu Chen, Haroon A. Babri:
Augmented TDNN for frequency and scale invariant sequence classification.
- Yonghong Chen, Yaolin Jiang, Jianxue Xu:
Dynamic properties and a new learning mechanism in higher order neural networks.
- Winfried A. Fellenz, John G. Taylor:
The hidden-layer model of hippocampus.
- Leandro Nunes de Castro, Fernando J. Von Zuben, Getúlio A. de Deus Jr.:
The construction of a Boolean competitive neural network using ideas from immunology.
- Yiu-ming Cheung, Lei Xu:
Further studies on temporal factor analysis: comparison and Kalman filter-based algorithm.
- Christian Igel, Michael Hüsken:
Empirical evaluation of the improved Rprop learning algorithms.
- N. Rishikesh, Y. V. Venkatesh:
A computational model for the development of simple-cell receptive fields spanning the regimes before and after eye-opening.
- Guoqiang Peter Zhang:
Time series forecasting using a hybrid ARIMA and neural network model.
- Kaoru Inoue, Youji Iiguni, Hajime Maeda:
Image restoration using the RBF network with variable regularization parameters.
- P. Thangavel, T. Kathirvalavakumar:
Simultaneous perturbation for single hidden layer networks -- cascade learning.
- Aapo Hyvärinen, Ella Bingham:
Connection between multilayer perceptrons and regression using independent component analysis.
- Michael Hüsken, Peter Stagge:
Recurrent neural networks for time series classification.
- Tzu-Chien Ryan Hsiao, Chii-Wann Lin, Huihua Kenny Chiang:
Partial least-squares algorithm for weights initialization of backpropagation network.
- S. Zhang, E. Salari:
Reducing artifacts in coded images using a neural network aided adaptive FIR filter.
- Wei Lu, Jagath C. Rajapakse:
Eliminating indeterminacy in ICA.
- Tohru Nitta:
On the inherent property of the decision boundary in complex-valued neural networks.
- Yahya H. Zweiri, James F. Whidborne, Lakmal D. Seneviratne:
A three-term backpropagation algorithm.
- Pinaki Roy Chowdhury, K. K. Shukla:
Incorporating fuzzy concepts along with dynamic tunneling for fast and robust training of multilayer perceptrons.
- Antonio Fernández-Caballero, José Mira, Ana E. Delgado García, Miguel Angel Fernández:
Lateral interaction in accumulative computation: a model for motion detection.
- Faa-Jeng Lin, Rong-Jong Wai:
Robust recurrent fuzzy neural network control for linear synchronous motor drive.
- Junbin Gao, Steve R. Gunn, Chris J. Harris:
Mean field method for the support vector machine regression.
- Yu Liu, Jian-Feng Hu, Pei-Ji Liang:
A competitive model for spectral plasticity in the outer retina.
- Jorge Igual, Luis Vergara, Andrés Camacho, Ramón Miralles:
Independent component analysis with prior information about the mixing matrix.
- Kihwan Eom, Kyungkwon Jung, Harsha Sirisena:
Performance improvement of backpropagation algorithm by automatic activation function gain tuning using fuzzy logic.
- Armando Vieira, Nuno Barradas:
A training algorithm for classification of high-dimensional data.
- Ralf Engbert, Reinhold Kliegl:
Noise-enhanced performance in reading.
- Junshui Ma:
Function replacement vs. kernel trick.
- Xiao-Yuan Jing, David Zhang:
Face recognition based on linear classifiers combination.