Volume 61, October 2004 Hybrid Neurocomputing:
Selected Papers from the 2nd International Conference on Hybrid Intelligent Systems
Last update Sat May 18 20:34:06 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Ajith Abraham, Emilia I. Barakova, Ravi Jain, István Jónyer, Lakhmi C. Jain:
Special issue on hybrid neurocomputing.
- Sin Wee Lee, Dominic Palmer-Brown, Chris M. Roadknight:
Performance-guided neural network for rapidly self-organising active network management.
- C. L. Tseng, Y. H. Chen, Yeong-Yuh Xu, Hsiao-Tien Pao, Hsin-Chia Fu:
A self-growing probabilistic decision-based neural network with automatic data clustering.
- Roshdy S. Youssif, Carla N. Purdy:
Combining genetic algorithms and neural networks to build a signal pattern classifier.
- Ryo Saegusa, Hitoshi Sakano, Shuji Hashimoto:
Nonlinear principal component analysis to preserve the order of principal components.
- Jose Aguilar:
A color pattern recognition problem based on the multiple classes random neural network model.
- Cong Tran, Ajith Abraham, Lakhmi C. Jain:
Decision support systems using hybrid neurocomputing.
- Krzysztof J. Cios, Waldemar Swiercz, William Jackson:
Networks of spiking neurons in modeling and problem solving.
- Ricardo Bastos Cavalcante Prudêncio, Teresa Bernarda Ludermir:
Meta-learning approaches to selecting time series models.
- N. Arzu Sisman-Yilmaz, Ferda Nur Alpaslan, Lakhmi C. Jain:
ANFISunfoldedintime for multivariate time series forecasting.
- Frido Erler, Michael Meyer-Hermann, Gerhard Soff:
A quantitative model for presynaptic free Ca2+ dynamics during different stimulation protocols.
- Radwan E. Abdel-Aal:
Experimental evaluation of performance improvements in abductive network classifiers with problem decomposition.
- Ajit Narayanan, Ed Keedwell, Jonas Gamalielsson, S. Tatineni:
Single-layer artificial neural networks for gene expression analysis.
- Gongbing Shan, Ge Wu, Larry Haugh:
A method to determine the interdependent relationships between biomechanical variables in artificial neural network models: the case of lower extremity muscle activity and body sway.
- Wenjian Wang, Zongben Xu:
A heuristic training for support vector regression.
- Paul Andrew Watters:
Coding distributed representations of natural scenes: a comparison of orthogonal and non-orthogonal models.
- Ken-ichi Amemori, Shin Ishii:
Self-organization of delay lines by spike-time-dependent learning.
- Zhihua Xiong, Jie Zhang:
Modelling and optimal control of fed-batch processes using a novel control affine feedforward neural network.
- Arto Kantsila, Mikko Lehtokangas, Jukka Saarinen:
Complex RPROP-algorithm for neural network equalization of GSM data bursts.
- Kyung-Joong Kim, Sung-Bae Cho:
Prediction of colon cancer using an evolutionary neural network.
- Georgios I. Papadimitriou, Athena Vakali, Andreas S. Pomportsis:
A learning-automata-based controller for client/server systems.
- Huafu Chen, Dezhong Yao, Lan Yang:
An extended convolution dynamic model of fMRI BOLD response.
- Jayadeva, Reshma Khemchandani, Suresh Chandra:
Fast and robust learning through fuzzy linear proximal support vector machines.
- Jiahai Wang, Zheng Tang:
An improved optimal competitive Hopfield network for bipartite subgraph problems.
- Nikolaos A. Laskaris, Spiros Fotopoulos:
A novel training scheme for neural-network-based vector quantizers and its application in image compression.
- Pravin Chandra, Yogesh Singh:
An activation function adapting training algorithm for sigmoidal feedforward networks.
- Tae Yoon Kim, Kyong Joo Oh, Chiho Kim, Jong Doo Do:
Artificial neural networks for non-stationary time series.
- Huaxiang Zhang, Shangteng Huang:
Convergent gradient ascent with momentum in general-sum games.
- Junshui Ma, Ashok Krishnamurthy, Stanley C. Ahalt:
SVM training with duplicated samples and its application in SVM-based ensemble methods.
- Zhenwei Shi, Huanwen Tang, Wenyu Liu, Yiyuan Tang:
Blind source separation of more sources than mixtures using generalized exponential mixture models.
- Burkhard Lenze:
Note on interpolation on the hypercube by means of sigma-pi neural networks.
- Dik Kin Wong, Marcos Perreau Guimaraes, E. Timothy Uy, Patrick Suppes:
Classification of individual trials based on the best independent component of EEG-recorded sentences.
- Zhizheng Liang, Pengfei Shi:
An efficient and effective method to solve kernel Fisher discriminant analysis.
- Javier Molina-Vilaplana, Juan L. Pedreño-Molina, Juan López Coronado:
Hyper RBF model for accurate reaching in redundant robotic systems.
- Mingjun Zhong, Huanwen Tang, Yiyuan Tang:
Expectation-Maximization approaches to independent component analysis.