Volume 63, January 2005 New Aspects in Neurocomputing:
11th European Symposium on Artificial Neural Networks
Last update Tue May 21 19:04:59 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Marie Cottrell, Barbara Hammer, Thomas Villmann:
New Aspects in Neurocomputing.
- Ulf D. Schiller, Jochen J. Steil:
Analyzing the weight dynamics of recurrent learning algorithms.
- Edouard Leclercq, Fabrice Druaux, Dimitri Lefebvre, Salem Zerkaoui:
Autonomous learning algorithm for fully connected recurrent networks.
- Brijnesh J. Jain, Fritz Wysotzki:
Solving inexact graph isomorphism problems using neural networks.
- Marc Strickert, Barbara Hammer, Sebastian Blohm:
Unsupervised recursive sequence processing.
- Jakob J. Verbeek, Nikos A. Vlassis, Ben J. A. Kröse:
Self-organizing mixture models.
- Jens Christian Claussen, Thomas Villmann:
Magnification control in winner relaxing neural gas.
- Michaël Aupetit, Thibaud Catz:
High-dimensional labeled data analysis with topology representing graphs.
- Manuel Martín-Merino, Alberto Muñoz:
Visualizing asymmetric proximities with SOM and MDS models.
- Marie Cottrell, Patrick Letrémy:
How to use the Kohonen algorithm to simultaneously analyze individuals and modalities in a survey.
- Yoshifusa Ito, Cidambi Srinivasan:
Bayesian decision theory on three-layer neural networks.
- Bruno Scherrer:
Asynchronous neurocomputing for optimal control and reinforcement learning with large state spaces.
- Wako Yoshida, Shin Ishii:
Model-based reinforcement learning: a computational model and an fMRI study.
- Kai Gersmann, Barbara Hammer:
Improving iterative repair strategies for scheduling with the SVM.
- Luc Hoegaerts, Johan A. K. Suykens, Joos Vandewalle, Bart De Moor:
Subset based least squares subspace regression in RKHS.
- D. Huang, Tommy W. S. Chow:
Effective feature selection scheme using mutual information.
- Wen-Jyi Hwang, Chien-Min Ou, Chin-Ming Yeh:
Genetic channel-optimized vector quantizer design for burst error channels.
- Urszula Markowska-Kaczmar, Wojciech Trelak:
Fuzzy logic and evolutionary algorithm - two techniques in rule extraction from neural networks.
- Biswanath Bhattacharya, Dimitri P. Solomatine:
Neural networks and M5 model trees in modelling water level-discharge relationship.
- M. Ghiassi, H. Saidane:
A dynamic architecture for artificial neural networks.
- Richard T. Freeman, Hujun Yin:
Tree view self-organisation of web content.
- Larry M. Manevitz, Akram Bitar, Dan Givoli:
Neural network time series forecasting of finite-element mesh adaptation.
- Ghassan I. Gholmieh, Spiros H. Courellis, Vasilis Z. Marmarelis, Theodore W. Berger:
Detecting CA1 short-term plasticity variations associated with changes in stimulus intensity and extracellular medium composition.
- Frauke Friedrichs, Michael Schmitt:
On the power of Boolean computations in generalized RBF neural networks.
- J. Hegdé, D. J. Felleman:
Modeling the observed center-surround summation in macaque visual area V1.
- Yi Da, Ge Xiurun:
An improved PSO-based ANN with simulated annealing technique.
- Alberto Bertoni, Raffaella Folgieri, Giorgio Valentini:
Bio-molecular cancer prediction with random subspace ensembles of support vector machines.