Volume 73, Numbers 1-3, December 2009 Special papers:
Timely Developments in Applied Neural Computing (EANN 2007)
Some Novel Analysis and Learning Methods for Neural Networks (ISNN 2008)
- Dominic Palmer-Brown, Lazaros S. Iliadis:
EANN 2007: Timely developments in applied neural computing.
- Konstantinos I. Diamantaras, Theophilos Papadimitriou:
Applying PCA neural models for the blind separation of signals.
- Witold Pedrycz, Rafik A. Aliev:
Logic-oriented neural networks for fuzzy neurocomputing.
- Frank Ekpenyong, Dominic Palmer-Brown, Allan J. Brimicombe:
Extracting road information from recorded GPS data using snap-drift neural network.
- Achilleas Zapranis, Antonis Alexandridis:
Weather derivatives pricing: Modeling the seasonal residual variance of an Ornstein-Uhlenbeck temperature process with neural networks.
- Thomas J. Glezakos, Theodore A. Tsiligiridis, Lazaros S. Iliadis, Constantine P. Yialouris, Fotis P. Maris, Konstantinos P. Ferentinos:
Feature extraction for time-series data: An artificial neural network evolutionary training model for the management of mountainous watersheds.
- Hideyuki Matsumoto, Ryuichi Masumoto, Chiaki Kuroda:
Feature extraction of time-series process images in an aerated agitation vessel using self organizing map.
- Francesco Corona, Elia Liitiäinen, Amaury Lendasse, Lorenzo Sassu, Stefano Melis, Roberto Baratti:
A SOM-based approach to estimating product properties from spectroscopic measurements.
- Efstratios K. Kosmidis, Anastasia S. Tsingotjidou, Lazaros S. Iliadis, Christos Batzios, Georgios C. Papadopoulos:
A sparsely connected network to model the relay stations of the sheep milk ejection reflex.
- Mario Malcangi, David Frontini:
Language-independent, neural network-based, text-to-phones conversion.
Pattern Recognition in Graphical Domains
- Wen Yu, Xiangjie Liu:
Some novel analysis and learning methods for neural networks - Selected papers from the 5th International Symposium on Neural Networks.
- Christian Mayr, Johannes Partzsch, René Schüffny:
Transient responses of activity-dependent synapses to modulated pulse trains.
- Noritaka Shigei, Hiromi Miyajima, Michiharu Maeda, Lixin Ma:
Bagging and AdaBoost algorithms for vector quantization.
- Bumghi Choi, Ju-Hong Lee:
Comparison of generalization ability on solving differential equations using backpropagation and reformulated radial basis function networks.
- Iulian B. Ciocoiu:
Invariant pattern recognition using analog recurrent associative memories.
- Wil H. A. Schilders:
Predicting the topology of dynamic neural networks for the simulation of electronic circuits.
- Huizhong Yang, Li Sheng:
Robust stability of uncertain stochastic fuzzy cellular neural networks.
- Rubin Wang, Zhikang Zhang, Guanrong Chen:
Energy coding and energy functions for local activities of the brain.
- Takéhiko Nakama:
Theoretical analysis of batch and on-line training for gradient descent learning in neural networks.
- Stelios Timotheou:
A novel weight initialization method for the random neural network.
- Hyunjin Heo, Hyejin Park, Namhyoung Kim, Jaewook Lee:
Prediction of credit delinquents using locally transductive multi-layer perceptron.
- Monica Bianchini, Franco Scarselli:
Pattern recognition in graphical domains.
- Faguo Yang, Frithjof Kruggel:
A graph matching approach for labeling brain sulci using location, orientation, and shape.
- Bo Li, Chao Wang, De-Shuang Huang:
Supervised feature extraction based on orthogonal discriminant projection.
- Minghua Wan, Zhihui Lai, Jie Shao, Zhong Jin:
Two-dimensional local graph embedding discriminant analysis (2DLGEDA) with its application to face and palm biometrics.
- Edmondo Trentin, Ernesto Di Iorio:
Classification of graphical data made easy.
- Zhengqiu Zhang, Dongming Zhou:
Global robust exponential stability for second-order Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with multiple delays.
- Zhenbing Liu, Jianguo Liu, Zhong Chen:
A generalized Gilbert's algorithm for approximating general SVM classifiers.
- Roberto Antonio Vázquez, Humberto Sossa:
Behavior of morphological associative memories with true-color image patterns.
- Yong Xu, Ge Feng, Yingnan Zhao:
One improvement to two-dimensional locality preserving projection method for use with face recognition.
- Neil Joye, Alexandre Schmid, Yusuf Leblebici:
Electrical modeling of the cell-electrode interface for recording neural activity from high-density microelectrode arrays.
- M. A. H. Akhand, Md. Monirul Islam, Kazuyuki Murase:
Progressive interactive training: A sequential neural network ensemble learning method.
- Anping Chen, Fulai Chen:
Periodic solution to BAM neural network with delays on time scales.
- K. G. Jolly, R. Sreerama Kumar, R. Vijayakumar:
An artificial neural network based dynamic controller for a robot in a multi-agent system.
- Huawen Liu, Lei Liu, Huijie Zhang:
Boosting feature selection using information metric for classification.
- Hyung-Min Park, Sang-Hoon Oh, Soo-Young Lee:
A Bark-scale filter bank approach to independent component analysis for acoustic mixtures.
- N. Rathina Prabha, N. S. Marimuthu, C. K. Babulal:
Adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system based total demand distortion factor for power quality evaluation.
- Jing Li, Nigel M. Allinson:
Subspace learning-based dimensionality reduction in building recognition.
- Magdi S. Mahmoud:
Novel robust exponential stability criteria for neural networks.
- Chenggong Zhang, Zhang Yi:
Tree structured artificial immune network with self-organizing reaction operator.
- Haibo Gu:
Adaptive synchronization for competitive neural networks with different time scales and stochastic perturbation.
- Xubing Yang, Songcan Chen, Bin Chen, Zhisong Pan:
Proximal support vector machine using local information.
- Martin Wöllmer, Marc Al-Hames, Florian Eyben, Björn Schuller, Gerhard Rigoll:
A multidimensional dynamic time warping algorithm for efficient multimodal fusion of asynchronous data streams.
- Xiaobin Lin, Philippe De Wilde:
Synchronization enhances synaptic efficacy through spike timing-dependent plasticity in the olfactory system.
- Ignazio Gallo, Elisabetta Binaghi, Mario Raspanti:
Semi-blind image restoration using a local neural approach.
- Chan-Yun Yang, Jr-Syu Yang, Jianjun Wang:
Margin calibration in SVM class-imbalanced learning.
- Zhi Yang, Qi Zhao, Wentai Liu:
Neural signal classification using a simplified feature set with nonparametric clustering.
- Chun-Fei Hsu, Kuo-Hsiang Cheng, Tsu-Tian Lee:
Robust wavelet-based adaptive neural controller design with a fuzzy compensator.
- Behrooz Nasihatkon, Reza Boostani, Mansoor Zolghadri Jahromi:
An efficient hybrid linear and kernel CSP approach for EEG feature extraction.
- Cheng-Lung Huang:
ACO-based hybrid classification system with feature subset selection and model parameters optimization.
- Cheng-Ming Lee, Chia-Nan Ko:
Time series prediction using RBF neural networks with a nonlinear time-varying evolution PSO algorithm.
- Miguel A. Hernandez, Yu Tang:
Adaptive output-feedback decentralized control of a class of second order nonlinear systems using recurrent fuzzy neural networks.
- Shuyuan Yang, Min Wang, Licheng Jiao:
A linear ridgelet network.
- Huan Su, Xiaohua Ding:
Synchronization in time-discrete delayed chaotic systems.
- Sung-Chiang Lin, Yuan-chin Ivan Chang, Wei-Ning Yang:
Meta-learning for imbalanced data and classification ensemble in binary classification.
- Wentao Mao, Guirong Yan, Longlei Dong:
Weighted solution path algorithm of support vector regression based on heuristic weight-setting optimization.
- Krishna Teerth Chaturvedi, Manjaree Pandit, Laxmi Srivastava, Jaydev Sharma, R. P. Bhatele:
Hybrid fuzzy-neural network-based composite contingency ranking employing fuzzy curves for feature selection.
- Omid Khayat, Mohammad Mehdi Ebadzadeh, Hamid Reza Shahdoosti, Ramin Rajaei, Iman Khajehnasiri:
A novel hybrid algorithm for creating self-organizing fuzzy neural networks.
- Xiaodi Li:
Exponential stability of Cohen-Grossberg-type BAM neural networks with time-varying delays via impulsive control.
Volume 73, Numbers 4-6, January 2010 Special papers:
Design and Application of Neural Networks and Intelligent Learning Systems (KES 2008)
Selected papers from the 2nd International Conference on Bio-inspired Computing:
Theories and Applications (BIC-TA 2007)
- Dipti Srinivasan, Robert J. Howlett, Ignac Lovrek, Lakhmi C. Jain, Chee Peng Lim:
Design and application of neural networks and intelligent learning systems.
- Heng Deng, Dipti Srinivasan, Ramesh Oruganti:
A B-spline network based neural controller for power electronic applications.
- Dinko Vukadinovic, Mateo Basic, Ljubomir Kulisic:
Stator resistance identification based on neural and fuzzy logic principles in an induction motor drive.
- Chee Peng Lim, Shir Li Wang, Kay Sin Tan, Jose C. Navarro, Lakhmi C. Jain:
Use of the circle segments visualization technique for neural network feature selection and analysis.
- Félix Fernando González-Navarro, Lluís A. Belanche Muñoz, Enrique Romero, Alfredo Vellido, Margarida Julià-Sapé, Carles Arús:
Feature and model selection with discriminatory visualization for diagnostic classification of brain tumors.
- Robertas Damasevicius:
Structural analysis of regulatory DNA sequences using grammar inference and Support Vector Machine.
- Mirko Ficko, Simon Brezovnik, Simon Klancnik, Joze Balic, Miran Brezocnik, Ivo Pahole:
Intelligent design of an unconstrained layout for a flexible manufacturing system.
- Nikos Tsourveloudis:
On the evolutionary-fuzzy control of WIP in manufacturing systems.
- Piotr Jedrzejowicz, Aleksander Skakovski:
A cross-entropy-based population-learning algorithm for discrete-continuous scheduling with continuous resource discretisation.
- Kresimir Jurasovic, Mario Kusek:
Genetic algorithm for optimizing service distributions.
- Yuki Hayashi, Tomoko Kojiri, Toyohide Watanabe:
Focus support interface based on actions for collaborative learning.
- Xiaopeng Wei, Qiang Zhang, Guangzhao Cui:
Some novel classification and learning methods and applications for neural networks - Selected papers from the Second International Conference on Bio-Inspired Computing: Theories and Applications.
- Xian-Zhong Wang, Tao Zhang, Lei He:
Application of fuzzy adaptive back-propagation neural network in thermal conductivity gas analyzer.
- Xianhua Zeng, Siwei Luo, Qingyong Li:
An associative sparse coding neural network and applications.
- Bo Yang, Lin Wang, Zhenxiang Chen, Yuehui Chen, Runyuan Sun:
A novel classification method using the combination of FDPS and flexible neural tree.
- Zhipeng Shen, Chen Guo, Ning Zhang:
A general fuzzified CMAC based reinforcement learning control for ship steering using recursive least-squares algorithm.
- Xinling Geng, Guangshu Hu, Xin Tian:
Neural spike sorting using mathematical morphology, multiwavelets transform and hierarchical clustering.
- Lean Yu, Shouyang Wang, Kin Keung Lai, Fenghua Wen:
A multiscale neural network learning paradigm for financial crisis forecasting.
- Sheng Chen, Xia Hong, Chris J. Harris:
Regression based D-optimality experimental design for sparse kernel density estimation.
- Yan Ou, Hongyang Liu, Yulin Si, Zhiguang Feng:
Stability analysis of discrete-time stochastic neural networks with time-varying delays.
- Xiaodi Li:
Existence and global exponential stability of periodic solution for delayed neural networks with impulsive and stochastic effects.
- Xuyang Lou, Qian Ye, Baotong Cui:
Exponential stability of genetic regulatory networks with random delays.
- Anke Meyer-Bäse, R. Roberts, Vera Thümmler:
Local uniform stability of competitive neural networks with different time-scales under vanishing perturbations.
- Min Xia, Jian-An Fang, Yang Tang, Zhijie Wang:
Dynamic depression control of chaotic neural networks for associative memory.
- Wen Lu, Kai Zeng, Dacheng Tao, Yuan Yuan, Xinbo Gao:
No-reference image quality assessment in contourlet domain.
- Jie Fu, Huaguang Zhang, Tiedong Ma, Qingling Zhang:
On passivity analysis for stochastic neural networks with interval time-varying delay.
- Lili Wang:
Existence and global attractivity of almost periodic solutions for delayed high-ordered neural networks.
- Dong Yue, Hongjie Li:
Synchronization stability of continuous/discrete complex dynamical networks with interval time-varying delays.
- Jianlong Qiu:
Dynamics of high-order Hopfield neural networks with time delays.
- Jing Wen, Xinbo Gao, Yuan Yuan, Dacheng Tao, Jie Li:
Incremental tensor biased discriminant analysis: A new color-based visual tracking method.
- Bing Xiao, Xinbo Gao, Dacheng Tao, Yuan Yuan, Jie Li:
Photo-sketch synthesis and recognition based on subspace learning.
- Yonggang Chen, Weiping Bi, Wenlin Li:
Stability analysis for neural networks with time-varying delay: A more general delay decomposition approach.
- Wenwu Yu, Jinde Cao, Wenlian Lu:
Synchronization control of switched linearly coupled neural networks with delay.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, Shunji Satoh, Shiro Usui:
Neural implementation of coarse-to-fine processing in V1 simple neurons.
- Bin Zhen, Jian Xu:
Simple zero singularity analysis in a coupled FitzHugh-Nagumo neural system with delay.
- Jing Huang, Xinge You, Yuan Yuan, Feng Yang, Lin Lin:
Rotation invariant iris feature extraction using Gaussian Markov random fields with non-separable wavelet.
- Yang Mu, Dacheng Tao:
Biologically inspired feature manifold for gait recognition.
- Tingfan Xie, Feilong Cao:
The errors in simultaneous approximation by feed-forward neural networks.
- Changshui Zhang, Qutang Cai, Yangqiu Song:
Boosting with pairwise constraints.
- Ronghua Li, Wan-Kai Pang, Ping-Kei Leung:
Exponential stability of numerical solutions to stochastic delay Hopfield neural networks.
- Liangpei Zhang, Xin Huang:
Object-oriented subspace analysis for airborne hyperspectral remote sensing imagery.
- Alaeddin Malek, Maryam Yashtini:
Image fusion algorithms for color and gray level images based on LCLS method and novel artificial neural network.
- Zhenhua Guo, Wangmeng Zuo, Lei Zhang, David Zhang:
A unified distance measurement for orientation coding in palmprint verification.
- Chun Chen, Lijun Zhang, Jiajun Bu, Can Wang, Wei Chen:
Constrained Laplacian Eigenmap for dimensionality reduction.
- Changshui Zhang, Feiping Nie, Shiming Xiang:
A general kernelization framework for learning algorithms based on kernel PCA.
- Yanwei Pang, Yuan Yuan:
Outlier-resisting graph embedding.
- Zixin Liu, Shu Lü, Shouming Zhong, Mao Ye:
Improved exponential stability criteria for discrete-time neural networks with time-varying delay.
- Chuangxia Huang, Jinde Cao:
On pth moment exponential stability of stochastic Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with time-varying delays.
- Amirhossein Hajihosseini, Gholam Reza Rokni Lamooki, Babak Beheshti, Farzaneh Maleki:
The Hopf bifurcation analysis on a time-delayed recurrent neural network in the frequency domain.
- Ying Tang, Jianping Li:
Notes on "Recurrent neural network model for computing largest and smallest generalized eigenvalue".
Volume 73, Numbers 7-9, March 2010 Special papers:
Advances in Computational Intelligence and Learning
- Cecilio Angulo, John A. Lee, Frank-Michael Schleif:
Advances in computational intelligence and learning (ESANN 2009).
- Jennifer Dwyer, Hyong Lee, Amber Martell, Rick L. Stevens, Mark Hereld, Wim van Drongelen:
Oscillation in a network model of neocortex.
- Bruno P. A. Grieco, Priscila M. V. Lima, Massimo De Gregorio, Felipe M. G. França:
Producing pattern examples from "mental" images.
- Agostino Gibaldi, Manuela Chessa, Andrea Canessa, Silvio P. Sabatini, Fabio Solari:
A cortical model for binocular vergence control without explicit calculation of disparity.
- Kerstin Bunte, Barbara Hammer, Axel Wismüller, Michael Biehl:
Adaptive local dissimilarity measures for discriminative dimension reduction of labeled data.
- Jaakko Luttinen, Alexander Ilin:
Transformations in variational Bayesian factor analysis to speed up learning.
- Paul Merlin, Antti Sorjamaa, Bertrand Maillet, Amaury Lendasse:
X-SOM and L-SOM: A double classification approach for missing value imputation.
- Tina Geweniger, Dietlind Zühlke, Barbara Hammer, Thomas Villmann:
Median fuzzy c-means for clustering dissimilarity data.
- Petra Schneider, Michael Biehl, Barbara Hammer:
Hyperparameter learning in probabilistic prototype-based models.
- Georges Hébrail, Bernard Hugueney, Yves Lechevallier, Fabrice Rossi:
Exploratory analysis of functional data via clustering and optimal segmentation.
- Fabrice Rossi, Nathalie Villa-Vialaneix:
Optimizing an organized modularity measure for topographic graph clustering: A deterministic annealing approach.
- Eneldo Loza Mencía, Sang-Hyeun Park, Johannes Fürnkranz:
Efficient voting prediction for pairwise multilabel classification.
- Adriana Birlutiu, Perry Groot, Tom Heskes:
Multi-task preference learning with an application to hearing aid personalization.
- Michail D. Vrettas, Dan Cornford, Manfred Opper, Yuan Shen:
A new variational radial basis function approximation for inference in multivariate diffusions.
- Arnaud de Decker, John Aldo Lee, Michel Verleysen:
A principled approach to image denoising with similarity kernels involving patches.
- Faicel Chamroukhi, Allou Samé, Gérard Govaert, Patrice Aknin:
A hidden process regression model for functional data description. Application to curve discrimination.
- Rafal Dlugosz, Witold Pedrycz:
lukasiewicz fuzzy logic networks and their ultra low power hardware implementation.
- Huaicheng Yan, Hao Zhang, Max Q.-H. Meng:
Delay-range-dependent robust H INFINITY control for uncertain systems with interval time-varying delays.
- Chenggong Zhang, Zhang Yi:
A danger theory inspired artificial immune algorithm for on-line supervised two-class classification problem.
- Antônio P. M. Henriques, Adrião Duarte Dória Neto, Ricardo F. Amaral:
Classification of multispectral images in coral environments using a hybrid of classifier ensembles.
- Xiru Wu, Yaonan Wang, Lihong Huang, Yi Zuo:
Robust exponential stability criterion for uncertain neural networks with discontinuous activation functions and time-varying delays.
- Guang Han, Chunxia Zhao:
AUC maximization linear classifier based on active learning and its application.
- Huiwei Wang, Qiankun Song:
State estimation for neural networks with mixed interval time-varying delays.
- Vanessa Gómez-Verdejo, Jerónimo Arenas-García, Aníbal R. Figueiras-Vidal:
Committees of Adaboost ensembles with modified emphasis functions.
- Lili Cui, Huaguang Zhang, Bing Chen, Qingling Zhang:
Asymptotic tracking control scheme for mechanical systems with external disturbances and friction.
- Dimokritos Panagiotopoulos, Christos Orovas, Dimitrios Syndoukas:
A heuristically enhanced gradient approximation (HEGA) algorithm for training neural networks.
- Yonggang Chen, Weiping Bi, Wenlin Li, Yuanyuan Wu:
Less conservative results of state estimation for neural networks with time-varying delay.
- Maciej Lawrynczuk:
Training of neural models for predictive control.
- Jie Pan, Shouming Zhong:
Dynamical behaviors of impulsive reaction-diffusion Cohen-Grossberg neural network with delays.
- Mahdieh Soleymani Baghshah, Saeed Bagheri Shouraki:
Kernel-based metric learning for semi-supervised clustering.
- Pavol Vanco, Igor Farkas:
Experimental comparison of recursive self-organizing maps for processing tree-structured data.
- Xueli Wu, Jianhua Zhang, Quanmin Zhu:
A generalized procedure in designing recurrent neural network identification and control of time-varying-delayed nonlinear dynamic systems.
- Jin Zhu, Qingling Zhang, Zhonghu Yuan:
Delay-dependent passivity criterion for discrete-time delayed standard neural network model.
- Alexander A. Frolov, Dusan Húsek, Igor P. Muraviev, Pavel Polyakov:
Origin and elimination of two global spurious attractors in Hopfield-like neural network performing Boolean factor analysis.
- Jiuwen Cao, Zhiping Lin, Guang-Bin Huang:
Composite function wavelet neural networks with extreme learning machine.
- Arvind Tolambiya, Prem Kumar Kalra:
Relevance vector machine with adaptive wavelet kernels for efficient image coding.
- Guoren Wang, Yuhai Zhao, Xiangguo Zhao, Botao Wang, Baiyou Qiao:
Efficiently mining local conserved clusters from gene expression data.
- Leandro M. Almeida, Teresa Bernarda Ludermir:
A multi-objective memetic and hybrid methodology for optimizing the parameters and performance of artificial neural networks.
- T. Jayasree, D. Devaraj, R. Sukanesh:
Power quality disturbance classification using Hilbert transform and RBF networks.
- Feng Wang, Cheng Yang, Zhiyi Lin, Yuanxiang Li, Yuan Yuan:
Hybrid sampling on mutual information entropy-based clustering ensembles for optimizations.
- Ah-Hwee Tan, Yu-Hong Feng, Yew-Soon Ong:
A self-organizing neural architecture integrating desire, intention and reinforcement learning.
- Chao Wang, Yongping Li:
Combine image quality fusion and illumination compensation for video-based face recognition.
- Yan Ou, Peng Shi, Hongyang Liu:
A mode-dependent stability criterion for delayed discrete-time stochastic neural networks with Markovian jumping parameters.
- Pei-Chun Chen, Kuang-Yao Lee, Tsung-Ju Lee, Yuh-Jye Lee, Su-Yun Huang:
Multiclass support vector classification via coding and regression.
- Hsiao-Lung Chan, Tony Wu, Shih-Tseng Lee, Ming-An Lin, Shau-Ming He, Pei-Kuang Chao, Yu-Tai Tsai:
Unsupervised wavelet-based spike sorting with dynamic codebook searching and replenishment.
- Hanyong Shao:
Less conservative delay-dependent stability criteria for neural networks with time-varying delays.
- Matteo Re, Giorgio Valentini:
Integration of heterogeneous data sources for gene function prediction using decision templates and ensembles of learning machines.
Volume 73, Numbers 10-12, June 2010 Special papers:
Selected papers from the European Symposium on Time Series Prediction
- Xuelong Li, Dacheng Tao:
- Rong-Xiang Hu, Wei Jia, De-Shuang Huang, Ying-Ke Lei:
Maximum margin criterion with tensor representation.
- Jin Wang, Armando Barreto, Lu Wang, Yu Chen, Naphtali Rishe, Jean Andrian, Malek Adjouadi:
Multilinear principal component analysis for face recognition with fewer features.
- Wankou Yang, Xiaoyong Yan, Lei Zhang, Changyin Sun:
Feature extraction based on fuzzy 2DLDA.
- Meng Wang, Bo Liu, Jinhui Tang, Xian-Sheng Hua:
Metric learning with feature decomposition for image categorization.
- Ratthachat Chatpatanasiri, Teesid Korsrilabutr, Pasakorn Tangchanachaianan, Boonserm Kijsirikul:
A new kernelization framework for Mahalanobis distance learning algorithms.
- Lei Ding, Peibiao Zhao:
Semi-supervised learning with varifold Laplacians.
- Lishan Qiao, Limei Zhang, Songcan Chen:
An empirical study of two typical locality preserving linear discriminant analysis methods.
- Genaro Daza-Santacoloma, Carlos Daniel Acosta-Medina, Germán Castellanos-Domínguez:
Regularization parameter choice in locally linear embedding.
- Bai Xiao, Edwin R. Hancock, Hang Yu:
Manifold embedding for shape analysis.
- Lianwen Jin, Kai Ding, Zhibin Huang:
Incremental learning of LDA model for Chinese writer adaptation.
- Quoc Dinh Nguyen, Maurice Milgram:
Online subspace learning using a misalignment detection for tracking a talking face in video sequence.
- Ratthachat Chatpatanasiri, Boonserm Kijsirikul:
A unified semi-supervised dimensionality reduction framework for manifold learning.
- Fei Wu, Wenhua Wang, Yi Yang, Yueting Zhuang, Feiping Nie:
Classification by semi-supervised discriminative regularization.
- Yusuf Yaslan, Zehra Cataltepe:
Co-training with relevant random subspaces.
- Yang Liu, Jian Cheng, Changsheng Xu, Hanqing Lu:
Building topographic subspace model with transfer learning for sparse representation.
- Suicheng Gu, Ying Tan, Xingui He:
Discriminant analysis via support vectors.
- J. Manikandan, B. Venkataramani:
Study and evaluation of a multi-class SVM classifier using diminishing learning technique.
- Jin-Tsong Jeng, Chen-Chia Chuang, Chin-Wang Tao:
Hybrid SVMR-GPR for modeling of chaotic time series systems with noise and outliers.
- Mehmet Gönen, Ethem Alpaydin:
Supervised learning of local projection kernels.
- Feng Zhao, Licheng Jiao, Hanqiang Liu, Xinbo Gao, Maoguo Gong:
Spectral clustering with eigenvector selection based on entropy ranking.
- Huiyu Zhou, Abdul H. Sadka, Mohammad Rafiq Swash, Jawid Azizi, Umar A. Sadiq:
Feature extraction and clustering for dynamic video summarisation.
- Sabri Boutemedjet, Djemel Ziou, Nizar Bouguila:
Model-based subspace clustering of non-Gaussian data.
- Nojun Kwak, Jung-Won Lee:
Feature extraction based on subspace methods for regression problems.
- Tamer Shanableh, Khaled Assaleh:
Feature modeling using polynomial classifiers and stepwise regression.
- Luis Gonzalo Sánchez Giraldo, Germán Castellanos-Domínguez:
Weighted feature extraction with a functional data extension.
- Wei-Chao Lin, Michael P. Oakes, John Tait:
Improving image annotation via representative feature vector selection.
- Zhenfeng Zhu, Yue-Fei Guo, Xingquan Zhu, Xiangyang Xue:
Normalized dimensionality reduction using nonnegative matrix factorization.
- Daniel Calabuig, Sonia Gimenez, Jose E. Roman, Jose F. Monserrat:
Fast hopfield neural networks using subspace projections.
- Mingming Sun, Chuancai Liu, Jian Yang, Zhong Jin, Jingyu Yang:
A two-step framework for highly nonlinear data unfolding.
- Yuting Tao, Jian Yang:
Quotient vs. difference: Comparison between the two discriminant criteria.
- Armin Duff, Paul F. M. J. Verschure:
Unifying perceptual and behavioral learning with a correlative subspace learning rule.
- Rashid Minhas, Abdul Adeel Mohammed, Q. M. Jonathan Wu:
A fast recognition framework based on extreme learning machine using hybrid object information.
- Ran He, Bao-Gang Hu, Xiaotong Yuan, Wei-Shi Zheng:
Principal component analysis based on non-parametric maximum entropy.
- Feng Zhao, Feng Lin, Hock Soon Seah:
Binary SIPPER plankton image classification using random subspace.
- Todd W. Schiller, Yixin Chen, Issam El-Naqa, Joseph O. Deasy:
Modeling radiation-induced lung injury risk with an ensemble of support vector machines.
- Abhishek Sharma, Anamika Dubey, Pushkar Tripathi, Vinod Kumar:
Pose invariant virtual classifiers from single training image using novel hybrid-eigenfaces.
- Ioannis Tziakos, Andrea Cavallaro, Li-Qun Xu:
Event monitoring via local motion abnormality detection in non-linear subspace.
- Rong Hu, Wei Shen, Hongyuan Wang:
Recursive spatiotemporal subspace learning for gait recognition.
- Yue Gao, Jinhui Tang, Haojie Li, Qionghai Dai, Naiyao Zhang:
View-based 3D model retrieval with probabilistic graph model.
- Rashid Minhas, Aryaz Baradarani, Sepideh Seifzadeh, Q. M. Jonathan Wu:
Human action recognition using extreme learning machine based on visual vocabularies.
- Amaury Lendasse, Timo Honkela, Olli Simula:
European Symposium on Times Series Prediction.
- Sven F. Crone, Nikolaos Kourentzes:
Feature selection for time series prediction - A combined filter and wrapper approach for neural networks.
- Federico Montesino-Pouzols, Angel Barriga Barros:
Automatic clustering-based identification of autoregressive fuzzy inference models for time series.
- Souhaib Ben Taieb, Antti Sorjamaa, Gianluca Bontempi:
Multiple-output modeling for multi-step-ahead time series forecasting.
- Francis Wyffels, Benjamin Schrauwen:
A comparative study of Reservoir Computing strategies for monthly time series prediction.
- Ginés Rubio, Luis Javier Herrera, Héctor Pomares, Ignacio Rojas, Alberto Guillén:
Design of specific-to-problem kernels and use of kernel weighted K-nearest neighbours for time series modelling.
- Dusan Sovilj, Antti Sorjamaa, Qi Yu, Yoan Miche, Eric Séverin:
OPELM and OPKNN in long-term prediction of time series using projected input data.
- Roar Nybø:
Fault detection and other time series opportunities in the petroleum industry.
- Luís Gustavo M. Souza, Guilherme De A. Barreto:
On building local models for inverse system identification with vector quantization algorithms.
- Christiane Lemke, Bogdan Gabrys:
Meta-learning for time series forecasting and forecast combination.
- Fernando Mateo, Dusan Sovilj, Rafael Gadea Gironés:
Approximate k-NN delta test minimization method using genetic algorithms: Application to time series.
- Alberto Guillén, Luis Javier Herrera, Ginés Rubio, Héctor Pomares, Amaury Lendasse, Ignacio Rojas:
New method for instance or prototype selection using mutual information in time series prediction.
- Mikko Korpela, Harri Mäkinen, Pekka Nöjd, Jaakko Hollmén, Mika Sulkava:
Automatic detection of onset and cessation of tree stem radius increase using dendrometer data.
- Philippe du Jardin:
Predicting bankruptcy using neural networks and other classification methods: The influence of variable selection techniques on model accuracy.
- Eric Séverin:
Self organizing maps in corporate finance: Quantitative and qualitative analysis of debt and leasing.
- Qingshan Liu, Yongqing Yang:
Global exponential system of projection neural networks for system of generalized variational inequalities and related nonlinear minimax problems.
- Kristina Lukoseviciute, Minvydas Ragulskis:
Evolutionary algorithms for the selection of time lags for time series forecasting by fuzzy inference systems.
- Shutao Li, Mingkui Tan:
Tuning SVM parameters by using a hybrid CLPSO-BFGS algorithm.
- Serdar Iplikci:
Support vector machines based neuro-fuzzy control of nonlinear systems.
- Jianghong Bai, Zhidong Teng, Haijun Jiang:
Dynamics of solution for a class of delayed diffusive neural networks with mixed boundary conditions.
- Qinghua Hu, Xunjian Che, Lei Zhang, Daren Yu:
Feature evaluation and selection based on neighborhood soft margin.
- Chien-Min Ou:
FPGA implementation of genetic vector quantizers.
- Yang Tang, S. Y. S. Leung, Wai Keung Wong, Jian-An Fang:
Impulsive pinning synchronization of stochastic discrete-time networks.
- Jian Yang, Chengjun Liu, Jingyu Yang:
What kind of color spaces is suitable for color face recognition?
- Derek Beaton, Iren Valova, Daniel MacLean:
CQoCO: A measure for comparative quality of coverage and organization for self-organizing maps.
- V. Malathi, N. S. Marimuthu, S. Baskar:
Intelligent approaches using support vector machine and extreme learning machine for transmission line protection.
- Jinghua Wang, Yong Xu, David Zhang, Jane You:
An efficient method for computing orthogonal discriminant vectors.
- Qingsong Song, Zuren Feng:
Effects of connectivity structure of complex echo state network on its prediction performance for nonlinear time series.
- Xiumei Wang, Xinbo Gao, Yuan Yuan, Dacheng Tao, Jie Li:
Semi-supervised Gaussian process latent variable model with pairwise constraints.
- Dajun Du, Kang Li, Minrui Fei:
A fast multi-output RBF neural network construction method.
- Zhe Sun, Zengke Zhang, Huangang Wang:
Manifold regularization based semisupervised semiparametric regression.
- Yong Cheng, Yingkun Hou, Chunxia Zhao, Zuoyong Li, Yong Hu, Cailing Wang:
Robust face recognition based on illumination invariant in nonsubsampled contourlet transform domain.
- I-Cheng Yeh, Wei-Lun Cheng:
First and second order sensitivity analysis of MLP.
- Xiaofei Zhou, Wenhan Jiang, Yingjie Tian, Yong Shi:
Kernel subclass convex hull sample selection method for SVM on face recognition.
- Zhengguang Wu, Hongye Su, Jian Chu:
State estimation for discrete Markovian jumping neural networks with time delay.
- Xiaoning Song, Xibei Yang, Jingyu Yang, Xiaojun Wu, Yu-Jie Zheng:
Discriminant analysis approach using fuzzy fourfold subspaces model.
- Fen Li:
Delayed Lagrangian neural networks for solving convex programming problems.
- Lei Yu, Shumin Fei, Xun Li:
Robust adaptive neural tracking control for a class of switched affine nonlinear systems.
- Pengsheng Zheng, Wansheng Tang, Jianxiong Zhang:
Some novel double-scroll chaotic attractors in Hopfield networks.
- Hongwei Dai, Shangce Gao, Yu Yang, Zheng Tang:
Effects of "rich-gets-richer" rule on small-world networks.
Volume 73, Numbers 13-15, August 2010 Special Papers:
Pattern Recognition in Bioinformatics
Advances in Neural Control
- Madhu Chetty, Alioune Ngom, Elena Marchiori:
Computational Intelligence in Bioinformatics.
- Liang-Tsung Huang, Lien Fu Lai, Chao-Chin Wu, M. Michael Gromiha:
Development of knowledge-based system for predicting the stability of proteins upon point mutations.
- Denis C. Bauer, Fabian A. Buske, Timothy L. Bailey, Mikael Bodén:
Predicting SUMOylation sites in developmental transcription factors of Drosophila melanogaster.
- Tamjidul Hoque, Madhu Chetty, Andrew Lewis, Abdul Sattar, Vicky M. Avery:
DFS-generated pathways in GA crossover for protein structure prediction.
- Pengyi Yang, Zili Zhang, Bing Bing Zhou, Albert Y. Zomaya:
A clustering based hybrid system for biomarker selection and sample classification of mass spectrometry data.
- László Szilágyi, Lehel Medvés, Sándor M. Szilágyi:
A modified Markov clustering approach to unsupervised classification of protein sequences.
- Gregor Stiglic, Juan J. Rodríguez, Peter Kokol:
Finding optimal classifiers for small feature sets in genomics and proteomics.
- Piyushkumar A. Mundra, Jagath C. Rajapakse:
Gene and sample selection for cancer classification with support vectors based t-statistic.
- Xiaonan Ji, James Bailey, Kotagiri Ramamohanarao:
Classifying proteins using gapped Markov feature pairs.
- Edmundo Bonilla Huerta, Béatrice Duval, Jin-Kao Hao:
A hybrid LDA and genetic algorithm for gene selection and classification of microarray data.
- Cem Meydan, Osman Ugur Sezerman:
Biomarker discovery for toxicity.
- Chengpeng Bi:
Deterministic local alignment methods improved by a simple genetic algorithm.
- Laleh Soltan Ghoraie, Robin Gras, Lili Wang, Alioune Ngom:
Optimal decoding and minimal length for the non-unique oligonucleotide probe selection problem.
- Simon Knott, Sara Mostafavi, Parvin Mousavi:
A neural network based modeling and validation approach for identifying gene regulatory networks.
- Wen Yu, Bao-Liang Lu:
Modeling and Adaptive Control with Fuzzy Neural Networks - Selected Papers from the 6th International Symposium on Neural Networks.
- Shiyu Yan, Zengqi Sun:
Study on separation principles for T-S fuzzy system with switching controller and switching observer.
- Xiaoli Li, Wen Zhang:
Multiple model iterative learning control.
- Israel Cruz-Vega, Wen Yu:
Multiple fuzzy neural networks modeling with sparse data.
- Marco A. Moreno-Armendariz, César A. Pérez-Olvera, Floriberto Ortiz Rodriguez, Elsa Rubio:
Indirect hierarchical FCMAC control for the ball and plate system.
- Seok-Beom Roh, Su-Chong Joo, Witold Pedrycz, Sung-Kwun Oh:
The development of fuzzy radial basis function neural networks based on the concept of information ambiguity.
- Kuo-Ho Su, Yih-Young Chen, Shun-Feng Su:
Design of neural-fuzzy-based controller for two autonomously driven wheeled robot.
- Fenghua Wu, Tianyou Chai:
Soft sensing method for magnetic tube recovery ratio via fuzzy systems and neural networks.
- Yan-Jun Liu, Guo-Xing Wen, Shaocheng Tong:
Direct adaptive NN control for a class of discrete-time nonlinear strict-feedback systems.
- Ryad A. Zemouri, Rafael Gouriveau, Noureddine Zerhouni:
Defining and applying prediction performance metrics on a recurrent NARX time series model.
- Martial Mermillod, Patrick Bonin, Laurie Mondillon, David Alleysson, Nicolas Vermeulen:
Coarse scales are sufficient for efficient categorization of emotional facial expressions: Evidence from neural computation.
- Yao Wang, Zidong Wang, Jinling Liang, Yurong Li, Min Du:
Synchronization of stochastic genetic oscillator networks with time delays and Markovian jumping parameters.
- Muhammad Ardalani-Farsa, Saeed Zolfaghari:
Chaotic time series prediction with residual analysis method using hybrid Elman-NARX neural networks.
- Huabin Chen, Yong Zhang, Peng Hu:
Novel delay-dependent robust stability criteria for neutral stochastic delayed neural networks.
- Ruichu Cai, Zhifeng Hao, Wen Wen, Han Huang:
Kernel based gene expression pattern discovery and its application on cancer classification.
- Xi Li, Weiming Hu, Hanzi Wang, Zhongfei Zhang:
Linear discriminant analysis using rotational invariant L1 norm.
- Kun Zhang, Lai-Wan Chan:
Convolutive blind source separation by efficient blind deconvolution and minimal filter distortion.
- Hongxiao Hu, Haijun Jiang, Zhidong Teng:
The boundedness of high-order Hopfield neural networks with variable delays.
- Xuyan Xiang, Hui Ou, Yingchun Deng:
The learning of moment neuronal networks.
- Ting Yu, Simeon J. Simoff, Tony Jan:
VQSVM: A case study for incorporating prior domain knowledge into inductive machine learning.
- Niranjan A. Subrahmanya, Yung C. Shin:
Constructive training of recurrent neural networks using hybrid optimization.
- Sitian Qin, Xiaoping Xue:
Dynamical behavior of a class of nonsmooth gradient-like systems.
- Ryotaro Kamimura:
Information-theoretic enhancement learning and its application to visualization of self-organizing maps.
- Xiaodan Zhang, Rubin Wang, Zhikang Zhang, Jingyi Qu, Jianting Cao, Xianfa Jiao:
Dynamic phase synchronization characteristics of variable high-order coupled neuronal oscillator population.
- Quanxin Zhu, Jinde Cao:
Stability analysis for stochastic neural networks of neutral type with both Markovian jump parameters and mixed time delays.
- Xiwei Liu:
Synchronization of linearly coupled neural networks with reaction-diffusion terms and unbounded time delays.
- Huaguang Zhang, Meng Dong, Yingchun Wang, Ning Sun:
Stochastic stability analysis of neutral-type impulsive neural networks with mixed time-varying delays and Markovian jumping.
- Jie Gui, Wei Jia, Ling Zhu, Shu-Ling Wang, De-Shuang Huang:
Locality preserving discriminant projections for face and palmprint recognition.
- Ping-Cheng Hsieh, Pi-Cheng Tung:
Shadow compensation based on facial symmetry and image average for robust face recognition.
- Tao Chen, Bo Wang:
Bayesian variable selection for Gaussian process regression: Application to chemometric calibration of spectrometers.
- Xu Qiao, Xian-Hua Han, Takanori Igarashi, Keisuke Nakao, Yen-Wei Chen:
Tensor-based subspace learning and its applications in multi-pose face synthesis.
- N. Rathina Prabha, N. S. Marimuthu, C. K. Babulal:
Adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system based representative quality power factor for power quality assessment.
- Ziyu Guan, Can Wang, Zhengguang Chen, Jiajun Bu, Chun Chen:
Efficient face recognition using tensor subspace regression.
- Yonghui Xia:
Impulsive effect on the delayed Cohen-Grossberg-type BAM neural networks.
- Xiangnan He, Wenlian Lu, Tianping Chen:
Nonnegative periodic dynamics of delayed Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with discontinuous activations.
- Zhijun Li, Yunong Zhang, Yipeng Yang:
Support vector machine optimal control for mobile wheeled inverted pendulums with unmodelled dynamics.
- Chen Qiao, Zongben Xu:
On the P-critical dynamics analysis of projection recurrent neural networks.
Volume 73, Numbers 16-18, October 2010 Special Issue:
- Marley B. R. Vellasco, Marcílio Carlos Pereira de Souto, André Carlos Ponce Leon Ferreira de Carvalho:
Special issue for the SBRN Guest Editorial.
- Illya Kokshenev, Antônio de Pádua Braga:
An efficient multi-objective learning algorithm for RBF neural network.
- Katti Faceli, Tiemi C. Sakata, Marcílio Carlos Pereira de Souto, André Carlos Ponce Leon Ferreira de Carvalho:
Partitions selection strategy for set of clustering solutions.
- Eduardo F. Simas Filho, José Manoel de Seixas, Luiz Pereira Calôba:
Modified post-nonlinear ICA model for online neural discrimination.
- Ernesto Burattini, Massimo De Gregorio, Silvia Rossi:
An adaptive oscillatory neural architecture for controlling behavior based robotic systems.
- Ana Carolina Lorena, André Carlos Ponce Leon Ferreira de Carvalho:
Building binary-tree-based multiclass classifiers using separability measures.
Last update Sat May 25 20:31:19 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Xinjun Peng:
Primal twin support vector regression and its sparse approximation.
- Ming Yang, Jing Song:
A novel hypothesis-margin based approach for feature selection with side pairwise constraints.
- Da Lin, Xingyuan Wang, Fuzhong Nian, Yonglei Zhang:
Dynamic fuzzy neural networks modeling and adaptive backstepping tracking control of uncertain chaotic systems.
- Kai Wang, Lei Wang, Zhidong Teng, Haijun Jiang:
Stability and bifurcation of genetic regulatory networks with delays.
- David Norton, Dan Ventura:
Improving liquid state machines through iterative refinement of the reservoir.
- Shaoliang Yuan, Xuemei Li:
Stability and bifurcation analysis of an annular delayed neural network with self-connection.
- Shuyun Niu, Haijun Jiang, Zhidong Teng:
Boundedness and exponential stability for nonautonomous FCNNs with distributed delays and reaction-diffusion terms.
- Yi-Chung Hu:
A single-layer perceptron with PROMETHEE methods using novel preference indices.
- Kailash Nadh, Christian R. Huyck:
A Pong playing agent modelled with massively overlapping cell assemblies.
- Pengfei Huang, Daoqiang Zhang:
Locality sensitive C-means clustering algorithms.
- Pedro Tomás, Leonel Sousa:
A quantitative analysis of firing rate estimators: Unveiling bias sources.
- Tony Van Gestel, Bart Baesens, David Martens:
From linear to non-linear kernel based classifiers for bankruptcy prediction.
- Zhan-Li Sun, Deepu Rajan, Liang-Tien Chia:
Scene classification using multiple features in a two-stage probabilistic classification framework.
- Shiliang Sun, David R. Hardoon:
Active learning with extremely sparse labeled examples.
- Hang T. Nguyen, Ian T. Nabney:
Variational inference for Student-t MLP models.
- Yinghang Hao, Yubing Gong, Xiu Lin, Yanhang Xie, Xiaoguang Ma:
Transition and enhancement of synchronization by time delays in stochastic Hodgkin-Huxley neuron networks.
- V. Jayasankar, N. Kamaraj, N. Vanaja:
Estimation of voltage stability index for power system employing artificial neural network technique and TCSC placement.
- Sundaram Suresh, Keming Dong, H. J. Kim:
A sequential learning algorithm for self-adaptive resource allocation network classifier.
- Ruizhuo Song, Huaguang Zhang, Yanhong Luo, Qinglai Wei:
Optimal control laws for time-delay systems with saturating actuators based on heuristic dynamic programming.
- Yuan Lan, Yeng Chai Soh, Guang-Bin Huang:
Two-stage extreme learning machine for regression.
- Iffat A. Gheyas, Leslie S. Smith:
A neural network-based framework for the reconstruction of incomplete data sets.
- Farzaneh Maleki, Babak Beheshti, Amirhossein Hajihosseini, Gholam Reza Rokni Lamooki:
The Bogdanov-Takens bifurcation analysis on a three dimensional recurrent neural network.
- Yunlong Gao, Feng Gao:
Edited AdaBoost by weighted kNN.
- Yee Ming Chen, Jen-Hong Chiang:
Fusing multiple features for Fourier Mellin-based face recognition with single example image per person.
- Xiaofeng Chen, Qiankun Song:
Global exponential stability of the periodic solution of delayed Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with discontinuous activations.
- Yongkun Li, Tianwei Zhang, Zhiwei Xing:
The existence of nonzero almost periodic solution for Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with continuously distributed delays and impulses.
- Qi Li, Guangming Xing:
New similarity measures of localities for a two-layer matching scheme and estimation of fundamental matrices.
- Yuanfu Shao, Binxiang Dai:
The existence of exponential periodic attractor of impulsive BAM neural network with periodic coefficients and distributed delays.
- Shigang Zhong, Chuandong Li, Xiaofeng Liao:
Global stability of discrete-time Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with impulses.
- Zunshui Cheng:
Anti-control of Hopf bifurcation for Chen's system through washout filters.
- Anfeng Tian, Mingjiu Gai, Bao Shi, Qiang Zhang:
Existence and exponential stability of periodic solution for a class of Cohen-Grossberg-type BAM neural networks.
- Hakan Cevikalp, Bill Triggs, Hasan Serhan Yavuz, Yalçin Küçük, Mahide Küçük, Atalay Barkana:
Large margin classifiers based on affine hulls.
- Yo Horikawa, Hiroyuki Kitajima:
Properties of the transmission of pulse sequences in a bistable chain of unidirectionally coupled neurons.
- Xi Li, Weiming Hu, Hanzi Wang, Zhongfei Zhang:
Robust object tracking using a spatial pyramid heat kernel structural information representation.
- Yuan Lan, Yeng Chai Soh, Guang-Bin Huang:
Constructive hidden nodes selection of extreme learning machine for regression.
- Daniel Rivero, Julian Dorado, Juan R. Rabuñal, Alejandro Pazos:
Generation and simplification of Artificial Neural Networks by means of Genetic Programming.
- Xing-Yuan Wang, Jian-Feng Zhao:
Cryptanalysis on a parallel keyed hash function based on chaotic neural network.
- Songnian Zhao, Qi Zou, Zhen Jin, Guozheng Yao, Li Yao:
A computational model of early vision based on synchronized response and inner product operation.
- J. S. Lim, M. A. Hussain, M. K. Aroua:
Control of a hydrolyzer in an oleochemical plant using neural network based controllers.
- Fen Wang, Huaiyu Wu:
Mean square exponential stability and periodic solutions of stochastic interval neural networks with mixed time delays.
- Qing Zhang, Minho Lee:
A hierarchical positive and negative emotion understanding system based on integrated analysis of visual and brain signals.
- Md. Monirul Kabir, Md. Monirul Islam, Kazuyuki Murase:
A new wrapper feature selection approach using neural network.
- Pavel Hering, Miroslav Simandl:
Sequential optimal experiment design for neural networks using multiple linearization.
- Hongyi Li, Chuan Wang, Peng Shi, Huijun Gao:
New passivity results for uncertain discrete-time stochastic neural networks with mixed time delays.
- Kai Wang, Yanling Zhu:
Stability of almost periodic solution for a generalized neutral-type neural networks with delays.