Volume 84, May 2012 Special Issue:
Last update Mon May 20 01:04:17 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Emilia I. Barakova, Andrew Spink, Naotaka Fujii:
From neuron to behavior: Evidence from behavioral measurements.
- Manfred Hartbauer, Thilo Krüger, Thomas Stieglitz:
Possibilities offered by implantable miniaturized cuff-electrodes for insect neurophysiology.
- Chie Nakatani, Shruti Baijal, Cees van Leeuwen:
Curbing the attentional blink: Practice keeps the mind's eye open.
- Pietro Cipresso, Silvia Serino, Daniela Villani, Claudia Repetto, Luigi Sellitti, Giovanni Albani, Alessandro Mauro, Andrea Gaggioli, Giuseppe Riva:
Is your phone so smart to affect your state? An exploratory study based on psychophysiological measures.
- Ioannis Ioakimidis, Modjtaba Zandian, Florian Ulbl, Carina Ålund, Cecilia Bergh, Per Södersten:
Food intake and chewing in women.
- Friedrich Kretschmer, Malte T. Ahlers, Josef Ammermüller, Jutta Kretzberg:
Automated measurement of spectral sensitivity of motion vision during optokinetic behavior.
- Mohammed S. A. Suhail, Christina Christianson, Fred Koehrn, Shelle A. Malkmus, William Mitchell, Maripat Corr, Tony L. Yaksh:
Effects of long term polyarthritis and subsequent NSAID treatment on activity with disassociation of tactile allodynia in the mouse.
- Michel Pratte, Marc Jamon:
Differences in social approach in two inbred strains of mice.
- Zh. Reznikova, S. Panteleeva, Zh. Danzanov:
A new method for evaluating the complexity of animal behavioral patterns based on the notion of Kolmogorov complexity, with ants' hunting behavior as an example.
- Jarek Krajewski, Sebastian Schnieder, David Sommer, Anton Batliner, Björn Schuller:
Applying multiple classifiers and non-linear dynamics features for detecting sleepiness from speech.