Volume 2, Numbers 1/2, 2009
- Darmindra D. Arumugam, Daniel W. Engels:
Specific absorption rates in the human head and shoulder for passive UHF RFID systems.
- Samer S. Saab, Wassim Mhanna, Samir Saliba:
Conceptualisation study for using RFID as a stand-alone vehicle positioning system.
- Darmindra D. Arumugam, Ananyaa Gautham, Gaurov Narayanaswamy, Nikhil Ayer, Daniel W. Engels:
Impact of human presence on the read zones of passive UHF RFID systems.
- Clive P. Hohberger, Boris Y. Tsirline:
Design of a 13.56 MHz segmented Helmholtz coil for RF exposure testing of biologics to simulated RFID readers.
- J. David Porter, Thomas A. Bruno, Josh M. McKee:
Performance characterisation of semi-active RFID technology.
Volume 2, Numbers 3/4, 2009
Last update Thu May 23 18:57:48 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- John K. Visich, John T. Powers, Christopher J. Roethlein:
Empirical applications of RFID in the manufacturing environment.
- Susan A. Vowels:
RFID and the cash-to-cash cycle.
- Shichang Du, Lifeng Xi, Ershun Pan, C. Richard Liu:
Design of measurement system for quality improvement in multi-stage manufacturing systems.
- Wei-Ling Wang, Shu-Jen Wang, Anko Chen:
The impact of introducing RFID patrol system into rolling mill manufacturing: an empirical study on maintenance management.
- Shu-Jen Wang, Wei-Ling Wang, Shih-Fei Liu:
The configuration of a multi-agent-based inventory replenishment simulation system for RFID-enabled TFT-LCD supply chain.
- Yan Luo, Y. Tina Lee:
Data exchange strategy for manufacturing simulation of shop floor information systems.