Volume 11, Number 1, 2012
- Ricardo Silva, Jorge Sá Silva, João M. L. P. Caldeira, Joel J. P. C. Rodrigues:
Mobile multimedia in wireless sensor networks.
- Samir Medjiah, Toufik Ahmed, Abolghasem (Hamid) Asgari:
Streaming multimedia over WMSNs: an online multipath routing protocol.
- Wai Chong Chia, Li Wern Chew, Li-Minn Ang, Kah Phooi Seng:
Low memory image stitching and compression for WMSN using strip-based processing.
- Li Wern Chew, Wai Chong Chia, Li-Minn Ang, Kah Phooi Seng:
Low-memory video compression architecture using strip-based processing for implementation in wireless multimedia sensor networks.
- G. U. Gamm, M. Kostic, Matthias Sippel, Leonhard M. Reindl:
Low-power sensor node with addressable wake-up on-demand capability.
- Deying Li, Lin Liu, Hongwei Du:
An approximation algorithm for dominating nodes selection in multi-channel multi-radio wireless sensor networks.
Volume 11, Number 2, 2012
- Houda Zeghilet, Moufida Maimour, Nadjib Badache, Francis Lepage:
On the use of passive clustering in wireless video sensor networks.
- Arnab Nandi, Sumit Kundu:
Optimal transmit power and packet size in wireless sensor networks in lognormal shadowed environment.
- Manikanden Balakrishnan, Driss Benhaddou, Xiaojing Yuan:
Preemptive emergency medium access for wireless sensor networks: performance under realistic network conditions.
- Shan Shan, Weili Wu, Wei Wang, Hongjie Du, Xiaofeng Gao, Ailian Jiang:
Constructing minimum interference connected dominating set for multi-channel multi-radio multi-hop wireless network.
- Zhipeng Cai, Shouling Ji, Jinbao Li:
Data caching-based query processing in multi-sink wireless sensor networks.
- Jianying Zheng, Yan Huang, Yang Xiao:
The effect of leaders on the consistency of group behaviour.
Volume 11, Number 3, 2012
- Bo Chen, Wenjia Liu:
A high computational power wireless sensor network for distributed structural health monitoring.
- Congduc Pham:
Coverage and activity management of wireless video sensor networks for surveillance applications.
- Jing He, Shouling Ji, Mingyuan Yan, Yi Pan, Yingshu Li:
Load-balanced CDS construction in wireless sensor networks via genetic algorithm.
- Gautam S. Thakur, Udayan Kumar, Wei-jen Hsu, Ahmed Helmy:
Gauging human mobility characteristics and its impact on mobile routing performance.
- Hongli Xu, Liusheng Huang, Zhiji Zhang, Gang Liu, Yindong Zhang:
Cooperative relay assignment for static energy-constrained networks.
Volume 11, Number 4, 2012
Last update Sat May 25 20:32:16 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Christian Callegari, Stefano Giordano, Michele Pagano, Teresa Pepe:
Detecting anomalies in backbone network traffic: a performance comparison among several change detection methods.
- Zhong Ren, Mohamed Younis:
Exploiting architectural techniques for boosting base-station anonymity in wireless sensor networks.
- Dung T. Nguyen, Nam P. Nguyen, My T. Thai, Abdelsalam Helal:
Optimal and distributed algorithms for coverage hole healing in hybrid sensor networks.
- Xiaoxia Zhang, Liang-Liang Xie, Xuemin Shen:
Energy-efficient transmission and bit allocation schemes in wireless sensor networks.
- Ameer Ahmed Abbasi, Mohamed F. Younis, Uthman A. Baroudi:
A least-movement topology repair algorithm for partitioned wireless sensor-actor networks.
- Rachid Beghdad:
Efficient coverage protocol without location information.