Volume 2, Number 1/2, 2007
- Jiming Chen, Youxian Sun:
Dynamic priority scheduling-based MAC for wireless sensor networks.
- Anup Mayank, Chinya V. Ravishankar:
Supporting mobile device communications in the presence of broadcast servers.
- Liusheng Huang, Hongli Xu, Yingyu Wan, Junmin Wu, Hong Li:
An efficient synchronisation protocol for wireless sensor network.
- Guang Jin, Silvia Nittel:
UDC: a self-adaptive uneven clustering protocol for dynamic sensor networks.
- Guanfeng Li, Taieb Znati:
RECA: a ring-structured energy-efficient clustering architecture for robust communication in wireless sensor networks.
- Huadong Ma, Yonghe Liu:
Some problems of directional sensor networks.
- Jinbao Li, Jianzhong Li:
Data sampling control, compression and query in sensor networks.
- Sufen Zhao, Liansheng Tan, Jie Li:
A distributed energy efficient multicast routing algorithm for WANETs.
- Yuanyuan Zeng, Xiaohua Jia, Yanxiang He:
A distributed algorithm for constructing energy-balanced connected dominating set in wireless sensor networks.
- Kee-Won Kim, Jun-Cheol Jeon, Kee-Young Yoo:
Efficient and secure password authentication schemes for low-power devices.
- Yann-Hang Lee, Jin Wook Lee, Vikram Phadke, Amit Deshmukh:
Location verification using bidirectional one-way hash function in wireless sensor networks.
- Ren Ping Liu, Glynn Rogers, Sihui Zhou, John Zic:
Topology control with Hexagonal Tessellation.
- Huilong Huang, John H. Hartman, Terril N. Hurst:
Efficient and robust query processing for mobile wireless sensor networks.
- Adel M. Youssef, Mohamed F. Younis, Moustafa Youssef, Ashok K. Agrawala:
Establishing overlapped multihop clusters in wireless sensor networks.
- Hichem Snoussi, Cédric Richard:
Distributed Bayesian fault diagnosis of jump Markov systems in wireless sensor networks.
- Romano Fantacci, Daniele Tarchi:
Efficient scheduling techniques for high data-rate wireless personal area networks.
- Hossam S. Hassanein, Yu Yang, Afzal Mawji:
A new approach to service discovery in wireless mobile ad hoc networks.
Volume 2, Number 3/4, 2007
- Murtuza Jadliwala, Qi Duan, Jinhui Xu, Shambhu J. Upadhyaya:
On extracting consistent graphs in wireless sensor networks.
- Feng Wang, Kuai Xu, My T. Thai, Ding-Zhu Du:
Fault tolerant topology control for one-to-all communications in symmetric wireless networks.
- Yangquan Chen, Zhongmin Wang, Jinsong Liang:
Optimal dynamic actuator location in distributed feedback control of a diffusion process.
- Nithya Gnanapandithan, Balasubramaniam Natarajan:
Decentralised sensor network performance with correlated observations.
- Nurcan Tezcan, Wenye Wang:
ART: an asymmetric and reliable transport mechanism for wireless sensor networks.
- Usha Nandini Raghavan, Soundar R. T. Kumara:
Decentralised topology control algorithms for connectivity of distributed wireless sensor networks.
- In Sock Jang, Xiaodong Wang, Vikram Krishnamurthy:
Discrete stochastic approximation algorithms for design of optimal sensor fusion rules.
- Jason H. Li, Miao Yu:
Sensor coverage in wireless ad hoc sensor networks.
- Ming Zhao, Zhigang Chen, Zhihui Ge:
QS-Sift: QoS and spatial correlation-based medium access control in wireless sensor networks.
- Song Shen, Gregory M. P. O'Hare:
Wireless sensor networks, an energy-aware and utility-based BDI agent approach.
- Qilian Liang, Lingming Wang, Qingchun Ren:
Fault-tolerant and energy efficient cross-layer design for wireless sensor networks.
- Mitun Bhattacharyya, Ashok Kumar, Magdy Bayoumi:
A framework for assessing residual energy in wireless sensor network.
- Mohamed Khalil Watfa, Sesh Commuri:
Boundary coverage and coverage boundary problems in wireless sensor networks.
Volume 2, Number 5/6, 2007
Last update Thu May 23 18:58:06 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Xiaojiang Du, Ming Zhang, Kendall E. Nygard, Sghaier Guizani, Hsiao-Hwa Chen:
Self-healing sensor networks with distributed decision making.
- Francesco Chiti, Michele Ciabatti, Giovanni Collodi, Romano Fantacci, Antonio Manes:
Design and application of enhanced communication protocols for wireless sensor networks operating in environmental monitoring.
- Hosam M. F. AboElFotoh, Ehab S. Elmallah, Hossam S. Hassanein:
A flow-based reliability measure for wireless sensor networks.
- Kun-da Wu, Wanjiun Liao:
On constructing low interference topology in multihop wireless sensor networks.
- Waleed A. Youssef, Mohamed F. Younis, Kemal Akkaya:
Improving gateway safety in wireless sensor networks using cognitive techniques.
- Junaid Ansari, Janne Riihijärvi, Petri Mähönen, Jussi Haapola:
Implementation and performance evaluation of nanoMAC: a low-power MAC solution for high density wireless sensor networks.
- Song Ci:
Mining and visualising wireless sensor network data.
- Jeff Janies, Chin-Tser Huang, Nathan L. Johnson, Theodor Richardson:
SUMP: a secure unicast messaging protocol for wireless ad hoc sensor networks.
- Yang Yang, Hui-Hai Wu, Hsiao-Hwa Chen:
SHORT: shortest hop routing tree for wireless sensor networks.
- Hasan Cam:
Multiple-input turbo code for secure data aggregation and source-channel coding in wireless sensor networks.
- Fei Hu, Paul Tilghman, Yamin Malkawi, Yang Xiao:
A prototype underwater acoustic sensor network platform with topology-aware MAC scheme.
- Chong Liu, Tereus Scott, Kui Wu, Daniel Hoffman:
Range-free sensor localisation with ring overlapping based on comparison of received signal strength indicator.
- Thinh P. Nguyen, Dong Nguyen, Huaping Liu, Duc A. Tran:
Stochastic binary sensor networks for noisy environments.