Volume 5, Number 1, 2009
- Lun-Wu Yeh, You-Chiun Wang, Yu-Chee Tseng:
iPower: an energy conservation system for intelligent buildings by wireless sensor networks.
- Miaomiao Wang, Jiannong Cao, Miao Liu, Bo Chen, Youlin Xu, Jing Li:
Design and implementation of distributed algorithms for WSN-based structural health monitoring.
- Bas Van der Doorn, Winelis Kavelaars, Koen Langendoen:
A prototype low-cost wakeup radio for the 868 MHz band.
- Rajagopal Iyengar, Koushik Kar, Suman Banerjee:
Low-coordination wake-up algorithms for multiple connected-covered topologies in sensor nets.
- Min Chen, Shiwen Mao, Yang Xiao, Ming Li, Victor C. M. Leung:
IPSA: a novel architecture design for integrating IP and sensor networks.
- Jayakrishnan V. Iyer, Heeyeol Yu, Hogil Kim, Eun Jung Kim, Ki Hwan Yum, Pyeong Soo Mah:
Assuring K-coverage in the presence of mobility and wear-out failures in wireless sensor networks.
Volume 5, Number 2, 2009
- Liansheng Tan, Fei Ge, Jie Li, Jien Kato:
HCEP: a hybrid cluster-based energy-efficient protocol for wireless sensor networks.
- Masanori Takata, Masaki Bandai, Takashi Watanabe:
RI-DMAC: a receiver-initiated directional MAC protocol for deafness problem.
- Sghaier Guizani, Habib Hamam, Xiaojiang Du, Hsiao-Hwa Chen:
Ad hoc systems backboned by fibres: limitation and solutions.
- Jing Liu, Yang Xiao, Qi Hao, Kaveh Ghaboosi:
Bio-inspired visual attention in agile sensing for target detection.
- Marwan Fayed, Hussein T. Mouftah:
Localised convex hulls to identify boundary nodes in sensor networks.
Volume 5, Number 3, 2009
- Min Chen, Taekyoung Kwon, Shiwen Mao, Victor C. M. Leung:
Spatial-Temporal relation-based Energy-Efficient Reliable routing protocol in wireless sensor networks.
- Wootae Jeong, Shimon Y. Nof:
Design of timeout-based wireless microsensor network protocols: energy and latency considerations.
- Xiaoyun Li, David K. Hunter:
Distributed coordinate-free algorithm for full sensing coverage.
- Andrea Gasparri, Stefano Panzieri, Federica Pascucci, Giovanni Ulivi:
An Interlaced Extended Kalman Filter for sensor networks localisation.
- Yanzhong Bi, Limin Sun, Na Li:
BoSS: a moving strategy for mobile sinks in wireless sensor networks.
- Jun Liu, Xiaoyan Hong:
An online energy-efficient routing protocol with traffic load prospects in wireless sensor networks.
Volume 5, Number 4, 2009
Last update Mon May 20 17:51:20 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Wolfgang W. Bein, Doina Bein, Srilaxmi Malladi:
Reliability and fault tolerance of coverage models for sensor networks.
- Yanping Zhang, Yang Xiao, Karen L. Bales:
Primate social systems, scent-marking and their applications in mobile and static sensor networks.
- Reena Pilakkat, Lillykutty Jacob:
A cross-layer design for congestion control in UWB-based wireless sensor networks.
- Adi Mallikarjuna Reddy V, A. V. U. Phani Kumar, D. Janakiram, G. Ashok Kumar:
Wireless sensor network operating systems: a survey.
- I-Fang Su, Chiang Lee, Chih-Horng Ke:
Radius reconfiguration for energy conservation in sensor networks.