Volume 2, Number 1, 2006
Volume 2, Number 2, 2006
Volume 2, Number 3, 2006
- Ha-Kion Daniel Wong, Dwayne Whitten:
Diffusion of pervasive technologies: a preliminary investigation.
- Brett J. L. Landry, Dinah Payne:
Technical perspectives of illegal P2P file sharing: available technical solutions.
- Xiaodong Yang, Yong-Hua Song, Thomas J. Owens, John Cosmas, Takebumi Itagaki:
Incorporating digital repeaters into the soft handover standard in digital video broadcasting for handhelds.
- Young B. Choi, Faye P. Teer, Nirav H. Mehta:
International telecommunications service management.
- William L. Smith:
Experiential tourism standards: the perceptions of rural tourism providers.
- Yi-Hsing Chang, Cheng-Jung Lee, Binshan Lin:
An extensive CRON-Driven Automation Service Architecture for RSS feed.
- Seyed-Mahmoud Aghazadeh:
An experimental approach to improve retail layout: shoppers reactions to layout.
- Yingjin Cui, Xue Bai, Ephrem Eyob, Aisheng Ren:
TCP buffer tuning and multiple socket connections to support high-performance services and standards for data transportation.
Volume 2, Number 4, 2006
Last update Mon May 20 01:04:53 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Thomas R. Gulledge:
ERP gap-fit analysis from a business process orientation.
- Bonnie F. Daily, Judith Y. Weisinger, Nigel Holman, Nalini Govindarajulu:
The Deming framework as context for exploring cost of quality in arts and cultural organisations.
- Tim J. Brailsford, T. J. O'Neill, Jonathan Penm:
Causality detection on US mutual fund movements using evolutionary subset time-series.
- Yue (Jeff) Zhang, Donna A. Driscoll, Paul J. Lazarony, Binshan Lin, Ruidong Zhang:
What affects travellers' preference of e-travel or traditional travel agencies: an empirical study.
- Yogesh Kumar Dwivedi, Jyoti Choudrie, Willem-Paul Brinkman:
Consumer usage of broadband in British households.
- Jiang-Liang Hou, Shih-Ting Yang:
A critical customer identification model for technology and service providers.