Volume 13, Numbers 1/2, 2010
- Tugrul U. Daim, Antonie Jetter, Haluk Demirkan, Paul P. Maglio:
Perspective: technology management in the service sector.
- Chung-Shing Lee, Yiche Grace Chen, Jonathan C. Ho, Pi-Feng Hsieh:
An integrated framework for managing knowledge-intensive service innovation.
- Sun K. Kim, Kosuke Ishii, Kurt A. Beiter, Naoshi Uchihira, Yuji Kyoya:
Design for service innovation: a methodology for designing service as a business for manufacturing companies.
- W. Austin Spivey, J. Michael Munson, Alberto D. King:
Growth among technology service firms: insights from the balanced scorecard.
- Calvin S. Weng, Kuei-Kuei Lai:
The isomorphic development of insurance - the perspective of social network analysis.
- Magnus Gammelgård, Mathias Ekstedt, Per Närman:
A method for assessing the business value of information system scenarios with an estimated credibility of the result.
- Mario Coccia, Secondo Rolfo:
New entrepreneurial behaviour of public research organisations: opportunities and threats of technological services supply.
- Teodor Sommestad, Joakim Lillieskold:
Development of an effort estimation model - a case study on delivery projects at a leading IT provider within the electric utility industry.
Volume 13, Numbers 3/4, 2010
Last update Sat May 18 20:34:48 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Jan Barkmann, Anne-Kathrin Zschiegner:
Grasslands as a sustainable tourism resource in Germany: environmental knowledge effects on resource conservation preferences.
- Liping A. Cai, Jack (Jingrong) Liu, Joy (Zhuowei) Huang:
Effects of population migration on rural tourism.
- Cheng Li:
The resolution of conflict between ecotourism and community interests in China: basis on the Pigovian tax design.
- Mohinder Chand:
Measuring the service quality of Indian tourism destinations: an application of SERVQUAL model.
- Joy (Zhuowei) Huang, Liping A. Cai, Joseph A. Ismail:
Cognitive image change and loyalty in destination branding.
- Krassimira Antonova Paskaleva, Jose Angel Azorin:
Developing integrated e-tourism services for cultural heritage destinations.
- Cheng Li:
The effect of public participation on resource exploitation in heritage sites and national parks: case study of Western China.
- Jan Barkmann, Jiong Yan, Anne-Kathrin Zschiegner, Rainer Marggraf:
The Dao of the sceptic and the spiritual: attitudinal and cultural influences on preferences for sustainable tourism services in the domestic Chinese tourism market.
- Li-Hsing Ho, Cheng-Wei Chung, Shu-Ping Lin, Lu-Fang Chen:
Visitors' involvement, perceived value, satisfaction and behavioural intention on tourist express trains in Taiwan.