Volume 5, Number 1, 2004
Volume 5, Number 2, 2004
Volume 5, Number 3, 2004
Volume 5, Number 4, 2004
Volume 5, Number 5/6, 2004
Last update Sat May 18 20:34:49 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Albert Corominas, Amaia Lusa, Rafael Pastor:
Characteristics and classification of the annualised working hours planning problems.
- Alfonso Durán:
Lean potential of network-enabled remote service outsourcing: spatio-temporal decoupling and resource flexibility.
- Angel Martínez Sánchez, Manuela Pérez Pérez:
The use of lean indicators for operations management in services.
- B. P. Lingaraj, Joseph N. Khamalah:
Total quality management in small well-established service businesses.
- Uday M. Apte, Chon-Huat Goh:
Applying lean manufacturing principles to information intensive services.
- Diego Jesus Cuello De Oro Celestino, Luis Miguel Delgado Estirado, Marta Fossas Olalla:
Analysis of the relational capital between logistic partners.
- Joanne M. Sulek:
Statistical quality control in services.
- Lluis Cuatrecasas:
A lean management implementation method in service operations.
- Par Ahlstrom:
Lean service operations: translating lean production principles to service operations.
- Fernando Enrique Garcia Muina, Gregorio Martin de Castro, Pedro López-Sáez:
A measurement model of technological knowledge in professional firms.
- P. K. Dey, S. Hariharan, A. Y. Kumar, H. S. L. Moseley:
Performance measurement of intensive care services in hospitals: the case of Barbados.
- Sung-Eui Cho, Kwangtae Park, Jonguk Kim:
Taxonomy of services and its relationship with operations and strategy in electronic commerce.