Volume 40, Number 1, 2009
- Xian-Ming Zhang, Minmei Li, Min Wu, Jin-Hua She:
Further results on stability and stabilisation of linear systems with state and input delays.
- Tao Zhang, Yuanchun Li, Guangjun Liu:
Robust stabilisation of uncertain systems with interval time-varying state and input delays.
- A. Mirzazadeh, Mir Mehdi Seyyed Esfahani, S. M. T. Fatemi Ghomi:
An inventory model under uncertain inflationary conditions, finite production rate and inflation-dependent demand rate for deteriorating items with shortages.
- Jie Min, Yong-Wu Zhou:
A perishable inventory model under stock-dependent selling rate and shortage-dependent partial backlogging with capacity constraint.
- K. A. Halim, Bibhas Chandra Giri, K. S. Chaudhuri:
Fuzzy EPQ models for an imperfect production system.
- MingBao Cheng, Guoqing Wang, Longmin He:
Parallel machine scheduling problems with proportionally deteriorating jobs.
- Luis A. San-José, Joaquin Sicilia, Juan García-Laguna:
A general model for EOQ inventory systems with partial backlogging and linear shortage costs.
- Lirong Huang, Feiqi Deng:
Razumikhin-type theorems on stability of stochastic retarded systems.
- Hardik Soni, Nita H. Shah:
Ordering policy for stock-dependent demand rate under progressive payment scheme.
- Bin Zhou, Guang-Ren Duan, Zhen Zhong:
Closed form solutions for matrix linear systems using double matrix exponential functions.
- Hamid Beigy, Mohammad Reza Meybodi:
A learning automata-based algorithm for determination of the number of hidden units for three-layer neural networks.
Volume 40, Number 2, 2009 Innovative Production Machines and Systems
- Duc Truong Pham, Anthony Soroka, Eldaw Eldukhri:
- Darius Alisantoso, Li Pheng Khoo:
Early analysis of design concepts using rough set theory.
- Kostas M. Saridakis, Argiris J. Dentsoras:
Integration of genetic optimisation and neuro-fuzzy approximation in parametric engineering design.
- Kesheng Wang:
Application of genetic algorithms to robot kinematics calibration.
- R. La Brooy:
A method for optimising the nesting of multiple, highly complex shapes using a modified simulated annealing algorithm.
- Gonzalo A. Ruz, Pablo A. Estévez, Pablo A. Ramírez:
Automated visual inspection system for wood defect classification using computational intelligence techniques.
- Panos Liatsis, John Yannis Goulermas, Xiao-Jun Zeng, E. Milonidis:
A flexible visual inspection system based on neural networks.
- Charilaos Pasantonopoulos, Stefan S. Dimov, Rossitza Setchi, Duc Truong Pham:
An object-oriented framework for virtual intelligent product manuals.
Volume 40, Number 3, 2009
- Rui Wang, Jun Zhao:
Reliable guaranteed cost control for uncertain switched non-linear systems.
- Klaus Röbenack, Pranay Goel:
A combined observer and filter based approach for the determination of unknown parameters.
- Said Djennoune, Maamar Bettayeb:
Closed-loop balancing for a class of non-linear singularly perturbed systems.
- Chih-Young Hung, Kuo-Chen Hung, Wen-Han Tang, Robert Lin, Chi-Kae Wang:
Periodic review stochastic inventory models with service level constraint.
- R. Uthayakumar, P. Parvathi:
A continuous review inventory model with controllable backorder rate and investments.
- Junlin Xiong, James Lam:
Robust H2 control of Markovian jump systems with uncertain switching probabilities.
- K. Maity, Manoranjan Maiti:
Optimal inventory policies for deteriorating complementary and substitute items.
- Yuepeng Chen, Chunnian Zeng, Zude Zhou, Qingling Zhang:
Decentralised H INFINITY control for singular systems.
- Zhigang Sun, Jiabin Wang, David Howe, Geraint W. Jewell:
An online winding fault detection technique for fault-tolerant PM machines.
- Amirhossein Yousefi, Boris Lohmann:
A note on stability in model reduction.
- L. Barazane, P. Sicard, R. Ouiguini:
Cascade fuzzy variable structure control of induction motor based on the approach of fuzzy modelling of Ben-Ghalia.
Volume 40, Number 4, 2009
- Ge Guo, Xiaoping Liu:
Observability and controllability of systems with limited data rate.
- L. N. De, A. Goswami:
Probabilistic EOQ model for deteriorating items under trade credit financing.
- Z. R. Xiang, W. M. Xiang:
Stability analysis of switched systems under dynamical dwell time control approach.
- Peng Wang, Kai-Yuan Cai:
Supervisory control of discrete event systems with state-dependent controllability.
- Abdesselem Boulkroune, Mohamed Tadjine, Mohammed M'Saad, Mondher Farza:
Adaptive fuzzy controller for non-affine systems with zero dynamics.
- Ali J. Koshkouei, Keith J. Burnham:
Discontinuous observers for non-linear time-delay systems.
- El Kebir Boukas:
On reference model tracking for Markov jump systems.
- Yugang Niu, Xingyu Wang:
Sliding mode control design for uncertain delay systems with partial actuator degradation.
- Pei-Chun Lin, Jenhung Wang, Shiao-Shan Chin:
Dynamic optimisation of price, warranty length and production rate.
- Maiying Zhong, Qiang Ding, Peng Shi:
Parity space-based fault detection for Markovian jump systems.
- Yoshinobu Tamura, Shigeru Yamada:
Optimisation analysis for reliability assessment based on stochastic differential equation modelling for open source software.
Volume 40, Number 5, 2009
- Yang Yi, Songyin Cao, Tao Li, Lei Guo:
Constrained discrete-time PI controller design for output PDFs of stochastic systems with time delays.
- Zehui Mao, Bin Jiang, Steven X. Ding:
A fault-tolerant control framework for a class of non-linear networked control systems.
- Jason Chao-Hsien Pan, Damon H. E. Tai:
Implementing virtual metrology for in-line quality control in semiconductor manufacturing.
- Takeo Yamada:
A mini-max spanning forest approach to the political districting problem.
- Chi Young Song, Byung Kook Kim:
Non-preemptible last section assignment for reducing feedback latency in real-time control systems.
- Alena Kozá Ková, Vojtech Veselý:
Design of robust decentralised controllers using the M-Delta structure robust stability conditions.
- Redouane Slimi, Samira El Yacoubi:
Spreadable cellular automata: modelling and simulations.
- R. K. Sharma, D. Ghose:
Collision avoidance between UAV clusters using swarm intelligence techniques.
- Dongbing Gu, Huosheng Hu:
Distributed network-based formation control.
Volume 40, Number 6, 2009
- Masri Ayob, Graham Kendall:
The optimisation of the single surface mount device placement machine in printed circuit board assembly: a survey.
- Ping-Zong Lin, Wei-Yen Wang, Tsu-Tian Lee, Chi-Hsu Wang:
On-line genetic algorithm-based fuzzy-neural sliding mode controller using improved adaptive bound reduced-form genetic algorithm.
- Hsien-Chung Wu:
Simulation for queueing systems under fuzziness.
- Chunlin Li, Layuan Li:
Two-layer optimisation policy for improvement of application performance and resource utilisation in grid environments.
- Zhenkun Huang, Sannay Mohamad, Honghua Bin:
Multistability of HNNs with almost periodic stimuli and continuously distributed delays.
- Cheng-Lin Liu, Yu-Ping Tian:
Formation control of multi-agent systems with heterogeneous communication delays.
- Jun Liu, Xinzhi Liu, Wei-Chau Xie:
Exponential stability of switched stochastic delay systems with non-linear uncertainties.
- G. Pujol:
Reliable H INFINITY control of a class of uncertain interconnected systems: an LMI approach.
- Nikolay Faldin, Alex Morzhov, Igor Boiko:
Analysis of periodic motions in relay feedback systems with saturation in plant dynamics.
Volume 40, Number 7, 2009
- Elif Derya Übeyli:
Implementation of automated diagnostic systems: ophthalmic arterial disorders detection case.
- Kwan Ho Lee, Biao Huang:
H INFINITY structured model reduction algorithms for linear discrete systems via LMI-based optimisation.
- Daqing Zhang, Qingling Zhang:
On the quadratic stability of descriptor systems with uncertainties in the derivative matrix.
- Yu-Hung Chien, Shey-Huei Sheu, Chin-Chih Chang:
Optimal age-replacement time with minimal repair based on cumulative repair cost limit and random lead time.
- Ligang Wu, Zidong Wang:
Guaranteed cost control of switched systems with neutral delay via dynamic output feedback.
- Vladimir S. Lerner:
Information macrodynamic modelling of a random process.
- Visakan Kadirkamanathan, C. Halauca, Sean R. Anderson:
Predictive control of fast-sampled systems using the delta-operator.
- Ya-Jun Pan, Horacio J. Marquez, Tongwen Chen, Long Sheng:
Effects of network communications on a class of learning controlled non-linear systems.
- Steffen Waldherr, Frank Allgöwer:
Searching bifurcations in high-dimensional parameter space via a feedback loop breaking approach.
- Xuyang Lou, Baotong Cui:
Global exponential stability analysis of delayed Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with distributed delays [International Journal of Systems Science, Vol. 38 (2007) p. 601].
Volume 40, Number 8, 2009
- Henry Aigbedo:
On bills of materials structure and optimum product-level smoothing of parts usage in JIT assembly systems.
- Bei Kang, Chang-Hee Won:
Orientation accuracy analysis of multiple satellite networks using epidemic model.
- M. A. Hoque, S. K. Goyal:
An alternative simple solution algorithm of an inventory model with fixed and variable lead time crash costs under unknown demand distribution.
- Dongya Zhao, Shaoyuan Li, Feng Gao:
Finite time position synchronised control for parallel manipulators using fast terminal sliding mode.
- Özkan Karabacak, Neslihan Serap Sengör:
A dwell time approach to the stability of switched linear systems based on the distance between eigenvector sets.
- Jie Lian, Jun Zhao, Georgi M. Dimirovski:
Robust H INFINITY sliding mode control for a class of uncertain switched delay systems.
- Ching-Ter Chang:
A goal programming approach for fuzzy multiobjective fractional programming problems.
- Khalfa Bettou, Abdelfatah Charef:
Control quality enhancement using fractional PIlambdaDµ controller.
- T. Chen:
A fuzzy-neural knowledge-based system for job completion time prediction and internal due date assignment in a wafer fabrication plant.
Volume 40, Number 9, 2009 Analysis and Synchronization of Complex Networks
- Zidong Wang, Huijun Gao:
Analysis and synchronization of complex networks.
- Wenlian Lu, Tianping Chen:
Synchronisation in complex networks of coupled systems with directed topologies.
- Inmaculada Leyva, Irene Sendiña-Nadal, Javier M. Buldú, Juan A. Almendral, S. Boccaletti:
Generation of scale-free topology in complex networks by phase entrainment.
- Zhongyang Fei, Dongzhe Wang, Huijun Gao, Yingwei Zhang:
Discrete-time complex networks: a new synchronisation stability criterion.
- Fernando de Oliveira Souza, Reinaldo M. Palhares:
Synchronisation of chaotic delayed artificial neural networks: an INFINITY control approach.
- Tianyou Chai, Zeng-Xian Geng, Heng Yue, Hong Wang, Chun-Yi Su:
A hybrid intelligent optimal control method for complex flotation process.
- Zhan Shu, James Lam, Ping Li:
On positive filtering with H INFINITY performance for compartmental networks.
- Jinling Liang, Zidong Wang, Ping Li:
Robust synchronisation of delayed neural networks with both linear and non-linear couplings.
Volume 40, Number 10, 2009
- Chun-Tao Chang, Shuo-Jye Wu, Li-Ching Chen:
Optimal payment time with deteriorating items under inflation and permissible delay in payments.
- Henzeh Leeghim, Dong-Hun Lee, Hyochoong Bang, Kyungwon Lee:
Spacecraft attitude control by combination of various torquers.
- Xinjiang Wei, Hui-Feng Zhang, Lei Guo:
Composite disturbance-observer-based control and terminal sliding mode control for uncertain structural systems.
- Guangming Xie, Long Wang:
Moving formation convergence of a group of mobile robots via decentralised information feedback.
- Vasile Dragan, Toader Morozan:
H 2 optimal control for a wide class of discrete-time linear stochastic systems.
- Pe-Cheng Wang, Ya-Hui Lin, Yan-Chun Chen, Jen-Ming Chen:
An optimal production lot-sizing problem for an imperfect process with imperfect maintenance and inspection time length.
- Hao Yang, Vincent Cocquempot, Bin Jiang:
Fault-tolerant control for a class of hybrid systems with uncontrollable switching.
- Min Wang, Jun Zhao, Georgi M. Dimirovski:
Stabilisation and L2-gain analysis for a class of uncertain switched non-linear systems.
- Raimundo J. B. de Sampaio, Wenyu Sun, Jin Yun Yuan:
Preconditioning approaches related to canonical correlation by use of cyclic form.
- Jinn-Tsair Teng, Suresh Kumar Goyal:
Comment on 'Optimal inventory replenishment policy for the EPQ model under trade credit derived without derivatives'.
Volume 40, Number 11, 2009 Original Articles
- Matteo Cavalletti, Gianluca Ippoliti, Sauro Longhi:
Intelligent control for a remotely operated vehicle.
- L. Z. Guo, Stephen A. Billings, Daniel Coca:
Identification of multiscale spatio-temporal dynamical systems using a wavelet multiresolution analysis.
- Xiaoyang Zheng, Xiaofan Yang:
Techniques for solving integral and differential equations by Legendre wavelets.
- Wei Yan, Shurong Li:
Futures price modeling under exchange rate volatility and its multi-period semi-variance portfolio selection.
- Ssu-Lang Lee, Jau-Chuan Ke, Ying-Lin Hsu:
Bayesian assessing for a repairable system with standby imperfect switching and reboot delay.
- Nguyen-Vu Truong, Liuping Wang:
Nonlinear system identification using two-dimensional wavelet-based state-dependent parameter models.
- O. Reyss, Gilles Duc, P. Pognant-Gros, Guillaume Sandou:
Multivariable torque tracking control for E-IVT hybrid powertrain.
- Wataru Kase, Yasuhiko Mutoh:
A simple derivation of the interactor matrix and its applications.
- Guan Jun Wang, Yuan Lin Zhang:
A geometric process repair model for a two-component system with shock damage interaction.
Volume 40, Number 12, 2009 Original Articles
Last update Thu May 23 18:58:23 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Y. Wang, Z. G. Ying, W. Q. Zhu:
Robustness of non-linear stochastic optimal control for quasi-Hamiltonian systems with parametric uncertainty.
- Si-Lu Chen, Kok Kiong Tan, Sunan Huang:
Limit cycles induced in type-1 linear systems with PID-type of relay feedback.
- Ligang Wu, Daniel W. C. Ho, James Lam:
H INFINITY model reduction for continuous-time switched stochastic hybrid systems.
- Kristjan Azman, Jus Kocijan:
Fixed-structure Gaussian process model.
- Kouichi Mitsunaga, Takami Matsuo:
Adaptive estimation of friction forces with differential filter.
- Kun-Shan Wu, Liang-Yuh Ouyang, Chih-te Yang:
Coordinating replenishment and pricing policies for non-instantaneous deteriorating items with price-sensitive demand.
- Xuemei Ren, Ahmad B. Rad:
Adaptive non-linear compensation control based on neural networks for non-linear systems with time delay.
- Shi-Lu Dai, Jun Zhao, Georgi M. Dimirovski:
A descriptor system approach to robust H INFINITY control for linear systems with time-varying uncertainties.
- Haijie Gu, Gang Rong:
Evaluate time delay from sensor's data by trend similarity search.
- Fang Qiu, Baotong Cui:
Estimates of equilibrium points and global asymptotic stability of Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with delays.