Volume 42, Number 1, 2011
- Tsu-Pang Hsieh, Mei-Chuan Cheng, Chung-Yuan Dye, Liang-Yuh Ouyang:
Determining optimal selling price and lot size with process reliability and partial backlogging considerations.
- Kjell Hausken:
Protecting complex infrastructures against multiple strategic attackers.
- Shin-Ju Chen, Lin-Goei Shiau:
Robust stability of uncertain singular time-delay systems via LFT approach.
- Fatima El Haoussi, El Houssaine Tissir, Fernando Tadeo, Abdelaziz Hmamed:
Delay-dependent stabilisation of systems with time-delayed state and control: application to a quadruple-tank process.
- Jianfa Cao, Jinjiang Yuan, Wenjie Li, Hailin Bu:
Online scheduling on batching machines to minimise the total weighted completion time of jobs with precedence constraints and identical processing times.
- G. Q. Cheng, L. Li:
Two different general monotone process models for a deteriorating system and its optimisation.
- Bo Chen, Bin Zhang, Weidong Zhu:
Combined trust model based on evidence theory in iterated prisoner's dilemma game.
- Jungkyu Kim, Yushin Hong, Taebok Kim:
Pricing and ordering policies for price-dependent demand in a supply chain of a single retailer and a single manufacturer.
- Anas N. Al-Rabadi, Othman M.-K. Alsmadi:
Supervised neural computing and LMI optimisation for order model reduction-based control of the Buck switching-mode power supply.
- Mukesh Kumar Singh, Dayal R. Parhi:
Path optimisation of a mobile robot using an artificial neural network controller.
- Dedong Yang, Kai-Yuan Cai:
Finite-time reliable guaranteed cost fuzzy control for discrete-time nonlinear systems.
- Faiz Rasool, Sing Kiong Nguang:
Quantized robust H INFINITY control of discrete-time systems with random communication delays.
- Yongsong Xiao, Huibo Chen, Feng Ding:
Identification of multi-input systems based on correlation techniques.
- Pin-Cheng Chen, Chi-Hsu Wang, Tsu-Tian Lee:
Robust adaptive self-structuring fuzzy control design for nonaffine, nonlinear systems.
- Xiaoyuan Luo, Shaobao Li, Xinping Guan:
Decentralised control for formation reorganisation of multi-agent systems using a virtual leader.
- D. Subbaram Naidu:
Singular perturbation analysis of a flexible beam used in underwater exploration.
- Khosrow Maleknejad, Hamid Safdari, Mostafa Nouri:
Numerical solution of an integral equations system of the first kind by using an operational matrix with block pulse functions.
- Chunxia Dou, Chunchun Mao, Xingzhong Zhang, Xinping Guan:
Hybrid control for wide-area power systems based on hybrid system theory.
- F. Guenab, Philippe Weber, Didier Theilliol, Youmin Zhang:
Design of a fault tolerant control system incorporating reliability analysis and dynamic behaviour constraints.
- Qi Zhou, Shengyuan Xu, Bing Chen, Yuming Chu:
H INFINITY filtering for stochastic systems with time-varying delay.
Volume 42, Number 2, 2011 Computational Intelligence for Modelling and Control of Advanced Automotive Drivetrains
- John T. Economou, Thierry-Marie Guerra, Antonios Tsourdos, Brian A. White:
Computational intelligence for modelling and control of advanced automotive drivetrains.
- Dan Gladwin, Paul Stewart, Jill Stewart:
Internal combustion engine control for series hybrid electric vehicles by parallel and distributed genetic programming/multiobjective genetic algorithms.
- Alexandros Plianos, Richard K. Stobart:
Nonlinear airpath control of modern diesel powertrains: a fuzzy systems approach.
- Jimmy Lauber, Thierry-Marie Guerra, Michel Dambrine:
Air-fuel ratio control in a gasoline engine.
- M. Montazeri-Gh, M. Asadi:
Intelligent approach for parallel HEV control strategy based on driving cycles.
- John T. Economou, Kevin Knowles, Antonios Tsourdos, Brian A. White:
Fuzzy-hybrid land vehicle driveline modelling based on a moving window subtractive clustering approach.
- Walter Lhomme, Rochdi Trigui, Alain Bouscayrol, Philippe Delarue, Bruno Jeanneret, François Badin:
Inversion-based control of a vehicle with a clutch using a switched causal modelling.
Volume 42, Number 3, 2011
- Maryam Moayedi, Yung Kuan Foo, Yeng Chai Soh:
Filtering for networked control systems with single/multiple measurement packets subject to multiple-step measurement delays and multiple packet dropouts.
- Wen-Jeng Liu:
Design of decentralised variable structure observer for mismatched nonlinear uncertain large-scale systems.
- Yeguo Sun, Shiyin Qin:
Stability analysis and controller design for networked control systems with random time delay.
- Xiao-Ni Zhang, Guang-Hong Yang:
Delay-dependent state feedback control with small gain conditions in finite frequency domains.
- Shuhui Shi, Qingling Zhang, Zhonghu Yuan:
Exponential stability and L 2-gain analysis for a class of faulty systems.
- Shun-Xiang Wu, De-Lin Luo, Zhi-Wen Zhou, Jian-Huai Cai, Yeu-Xiang Shi:
A kind of BP neural network algorithm based on grey interval.
- Xiaofu Ji, Taihui Liu, Yukun Sun, Hongye Su:
Stability analysis and controller synthesis for discrete linear time-delay systems with state saturation nonlinearities.
- Hua Wu, Shi-Yin Qin:
An approach to robot SLAM based on incremental appearance learning with omnidirectional vision.
- S. L. Nie, B. Hu, Y. P. Li, Z. Hu, G. H. Huang:
Identification of filter management strategy in fluid power systems under uncertainty: an interval-fuzzy parameter integer nonlinear programming method.
- Kaouther Ibn Taarit, Lotfi Belkoura, Mekki Ksouri, Jean-Pierre Richard:
A fast identification algorithm for systems with delayed inputs.
- Xiao-Zheng Jin, Guang-Hong Yang:
Distributed robust adaptive control for a class of dynamical complex networks against imperfect communications.
- Shey-Huei Sheu, Chaun-Hung Chiu, Tsung-Shin Hsu:
An age replacement policy via the Bayesian method.
- Abdellah Benzaouia, Abdelaziz Hmamed, Fernando Tadeo, Ahmed El Hajjaji:
Stabilisation of discrete 2D time switching systems by state feedback control.
- M. Narenji, S. M. T. Fatemi Ghomi, S. V. R. Nooraie:
Grouping in decomposition method for multi-item capacitated lot-sizing problem with immediate lost sales and joint and item-dependent setup cost.
- Young K. Yoo:
Operating characteristics of a failure counting group replacement policy.
- Jiabing Sun, Chengjin Zhang, Bing Guo:
Distributed full-order optimal fusion filters and smoothers for discrete-time stochastic singular systems.
- Ping Li, Guang-Hong Yang:
A novel adaptive control approach for nonlinear strict-feedback systems using nonlinearly parameterised fuzzy approximators.
- Bo Zhu, Xinhua Wang, Kai-Yuan Cai:
Output tracking for nonlinear non-minimum phase systems with output delay and application to an F-16 jet fighter.
Volume 42, Number 4, 2011 Original Articles
- Zvi Artstein, Sasa V. Rakovic:
Set invariance under output feedback: a set-dynamics approach.
- Ping Yang, JiSheng Li, YongXuan Huang:
HDD: a hypercube division-based algorithm for discretisation.
- Elbrous M. Jafarov:
Robust reduced-order sliding mode observer design.
- F. Mohammadi, M. M. Hosseini, Syed Tauseef Mohyud-Din:
Legendre wavelet Galerkin method for solving ordinary differential equations with non-analytic solution.
- Hacene Habbi, Madjid Kidouche, Michel Kinnaert, Mimoun Zelmat:
Fuzzy model-based fault detection and diagnosis for a pilot heat exchanger.
- Yumei Li, Xinping Guan, Xiaoyuan Luo:
Robust exponential stability criteria of uncertain stochastic systems with time-varying delays.
- Huiling Xu, Yun Zou:
H∞ control for 2-D singular delayed systems.
- Hebertt Sira-Ramírez, Vicente Feliú Batlle:
Robust Σ-Δ modulation-based sliding mode observers for linear systems subject to time polynomial inputs.
- Bo Song, Shengyuan Xu, Jianwei Xia, Yun Zou, Qingwei Chen:
Design of robust H∞ filters for a class of uncertain nonlinear neutral stochastic systems with time delays.
- Mingcong Deng, Changan Jiang, Akira Inoue, Chun-Yi Su:
Operator-based robust control for nonlinear systems with Prandtl-Ishlinskii hysteresis.
- Mario Lefebvre:
Stochastic optimal control in a danger zone.
- Lifeng Ma, Zidong Wang, Yugang Niu, Yuming Bo, Zhi Guo:
Sliding mode control for a class of nonlinear discrete-time networked systems with multiple stochastic communication delays.
- Petr Buryan, Godfrey C. Onwubolu:
Design of enhanced MIA-GMDH learning networks.
- YaLi Dong, Yingjuan Yang:
Observer design for a class of multi-input multi-output nonlinear systems.
Volume 42, Number 5, 2011 New advances in H Infinity control and filtering for nonlinear systems
New advances in HINFINITY control for nonlinear systems
- Michael V. Basin, Peng Shi:
New advances in H∞ control and filtering for nonlinear systems.
- Michael V. Basin, Pedro Soto, Darío Calderon-Alvarez:
Central suboptimal H∞ controller design for linear time-varying systems with unknown parameters.
- Francisco Javier Bejarano, Leonid M. Fridman:
State exact reconstruction for switched linear systems via a super-twisting algorithm.
- Jorge Angel Davila Montoya, Alessandro Pisano, Elio Usai:
Continuous and discrete state reconstruction for nonlinear switched systems via high-order sliding-mode observers.
- Yugang Niu, Daniel W. C. Ho, C. W. Li:
H∞ filtering for uncertain stochastic systems subject to sensor nonlinearities.
- Weiming Xiang, Jian Xiao:
H∞ filtering for switched nonlinear systems under asynchronous switching.
- Hao Shen, Shengyuan Xu, Jianping Zhou, Jinjun Lu:
Fuzzy H∞ filtering for nonlinear Markovian jump neutral systems.
- Lixian Zhang, Peng Shi:
H∞ filtering for a class of switched linear parameter varying systems.
- Chung Seop Jeong, Edwin Engin Yaz, Yvonne Ilke Yaz:
Lyapunov-based design of resilient mixed MSE-dissipative-type state observers for a class of nonlinear systems and general performance criteria.
- Michael V. Basin, Peng Shi, Darío Calderon-Alvarez:
Central suboptimal H∞ control design for nonlinear polynomial systems.
- Yisha Liu, Zidong Wang, Wei Wang:
Reliable H∞ control for discrete uncertain time-delay systems with randomly occurring nonlinearities: the output feedback case.
- Michael V. Basin, Santiago Elvira-Ceja, Edgar N. Sanchez:
Central suboptimal mean-square H∞ controller design for linear stochastic time-varying systems.
- Iliana M. Meza-Sánchez, Luis T. Aguilar, Anton S. Shiriaev, Leonid B. Freidovich, Yury Orlov:
Periodic motion planning and nonlinear H∞ tracking control of a 3-DOF underactuated helicopter.
- Shuxia Ye, Weiqun Wang:
Stability analysis and stabilisation for a class of 2-D nonlinear discrete systems.
- Mauricio Zapateiro, Hamid Reza Karimi, Ningsu Luo:
Semiactive vibration control of nonlinear structures through adaptive backstepping techniques with H∞ performance.
- Hongyi Li, Yulin Si, Ligang Wu, Xiaoxiang Hu, Huijun Gao:
Guaranteed cost control with poles assignment for a flexible air-breathing hypersonic vehicle.
- T. Senthilkumar, P. Balasubramaniam:
Delay-dependent robust H∞ control for uncertain stochastic T-S fuzzy systems with time-varying state and input delays.
- M. D. S. Aliyu, El Kebir Boukas:
Extending nonlinear H2, H∞ optimisation to W1, 2, W1, ∞ spaces - part I: optimal control.
- M. D. S. Aliyu, El Kebir Boukas:
Extending nonlinear H2, H∞ optimisation to W1, 2 and W1, ∞ spaces - part II: optimal estimation and ouput-feedback control.
Volume 42, Number 6, 2011
- Magdi S. Mahmoud, Peng Shi:
Persistent bounded disturbance rejection for discrete-time delay systems.
- Wen-Chuan Lee:
Inferences on the lifetime performance index for Weibull distribution based on censored observations using the max p-value method.
- Jieh-Shian Young:
Synthesis of decoupling controller for non-minimum phase plants of different pole numbers on RHP within uncertainties.
- Wenjun Xiao, Weidong Chen, Behrooz Parhami:
On necessary conditions for scale-freedom in complex networks, with applications to computer communication systems.
- Chong Jiang, Qingling Zhang, Min Cai:
H∞ control of networked control systems with state quantisation.
- Haibo Jiang, Jianjiang Yu, Caigen Zhou:
Consensus of multi-agent linear dynamic systems via impulsive control protocols.
- Zeinab Ramezani, Abbas Parchami, Mashaallah Mashinchi:
Fuzzy confidence regions for the Taguchi capability index.
- Xiao-Dong Li, John K. L. Ho:
Further results on iterative learning control with convergence conditions for linear time-variant discrete systems.
- Likui Wang, Xiaodong Liu:
Parameter-varying state feedback control for discrete-time polytopic systems.
- Sheng-Ping Li:
Robust adaptive control of uncertain systems with guaranteed robust stability and asymptotic performance.
- Tamás Schné, Katalin M. Hangos:
Decentralised controller structure design and retrofit of process systems based on graph theory.
- Geert Jan Olsder:
On the existence of periodic behaviour of switched linear systems.
- Zhanwen Ding, Qinglan Hang, Honglin Yang:
Analysis of the dynamics of multi-team Bertrand game with heterogeneous players.
- Hui Chen, Chunjie Zhou, Weifeng Zhu:
Modelling the protocol stack in NCS with deterministic and stochastic petri net.
Volume 42, Number 7, 2011
- Kalyana C. Veluvolu, M. Y. Kim, Dongik Lee:
Nonlinear sliding mode high-gain observers for fault estimation.
- Y. C. Chang, Wen Lea Pearn:
Optimal management for infinite capacity N-policy M/G/1 queue with a removable service station.
- J. Wu, M. Barahona, Y.-J. Tan, H.-Z. Deng:
Robustness of regular ring lattices based on natural connectivity.
- João Manoel Gomes da Silva Jr., Alexandre Seuret, Emilia Fridman, Jean-Pierre Richard:
Stabilisation of neutral systems with saturating control inputs.
- Yonggang Chen, Weiping Bi, Wenlin Li:
New delay-dependent absolute stability criteria for Lur'e systems with time-varying delay.
- Swati Agrawal, Snigdha Banerjee:
Two-warehouse inventory model with ramp-type demand and partially backlogged shortages.
- Yongkun Li, Li Yang, Wanqin Wu:
Anti-periodic solutions for a class of Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with time-varying delays on time scales.
- Lixin Tang, Yanyan Zhang:
A new Lagrangian Relaxation Algorithm for scheduling dissimilar parallel machines with release dates.
- Danyu Bai, Lixin Tang:
Performance analysis of rotation schedule and improved strategy for open shop problem to minimise makespan.
- A. H. Tahoun, Huajing Fang:
Adaptive stabilisation of networked control systems tolerant to unknown actuator failures.
- Mohamed Chemachema, Khaled Belarbi:
Direct adaptive neural network controller for a class of nonlinear systems based on fuzzy estimator of the control error.
- Xiushan Cai, Zhengzhi Han, Wei Zhang:
Globally uniformly asymptotical stabilisation of time-delay nonlinear systems.
- Chandra K. Jaggi, Aditi Khanna, Priyanka Verma:
Two-warehouse partial backlogging inventory model for deteriorating items with linear trend in demand under inflationary conditions.
- Xiao-Li Luan, Fei Liu, Peng Shi:
Robust finite-time control for a class of extended stochastic switching systems.
- Dongjie Shen, K. K. Lai, Stephen C. H. Leung, Liang Liang:
Modelling and analysis of inventory replenishment for perishable agricultural products with buyer-seller collaboration.
- Xiuming Yao, Ligang Wu, Wei Xing Zheng, Changhong Wang:
Robust H∞ filtering of Markovian jump stochastic systems with uncertain transition probabilities.
- Ze Li, Shengyuan Xu, Yun Zou, Yuming Chu:
Robust H∞ filter design of uncertain T-S fuzzy neutral systems with time-varying delays.
Volume 42, Number 8, 2011
- Hamid Reza Shaker, Rafael Wisniewski:
Generalised gramian framework for model/controller order reduction of switched systems.
- Tomomichi Hagiwara:
Block checker/diagonal transformation matrices, their properties, and the interplay with fast-lifting.
- Hsiu-Mei Lee, Jong-Wuu Wu, Chia-Ling Lei, Wen-Liang Hung:
Implementing lifetime performance index of products with two-parameter exponential distribution.
- Yun Zhou, Lei Zhao, Xiaobo Zhao, Jianhua Jiang:
A supplier selection and order allocation problem with stochastic demands.
- Chih-Peng Huang:
Controller synthesis for uncertain fuzzy systems with integrating multiple time-varying delays.
- Qichao Zhao, Yan Lin:
Adaptive dynamic surface control for a class of output-feedback nonlinear systems with guaranteed ∞ tracking performance.
- L. Z. Guo, S. A. Billings, Daniel Coca, Michael A. Balikhin:
Bayesian identification of stochastic linear systems with observations at multiple scales.
- Ajanta Roy, G. P. Samanta:
Inventory model with two rates of production for deteriorating items with permissible delay in payments.
- Changchun Hua, Caihong Ye, Xinping Guan:
Control for wireless networked control systems based on 802.11b.
- Hui-Ling Yang:
A partial backlogging production-inventory lot-size model for deteriorating items with time-varying production and demand rate over a finite time horizon.
- Monami Das Roy, Shib Sankar Sana, Kripasindhu Chaudhuri:
An economic order quantity model of imperfect quality items with partial backlogging.
Volume 42, Number 9, 2011 Special Issue:
Distributed Estimation and Filtering for Sensor Networks Original Articles
- Jing Teng, Hichem Snoussi, Cédric Richard:
Collaborative multi-target tracking in wireless sensor networks.
- Behrooz Safarinejadian, Mohammad B. Menhaj:
Distributed density estimation in sensor networks based on variational approximations.
- Jinling Liang, Bo Shen, Hongli Dong, James Lam:
Robust distributed state estimation for sensor networks with multiple stochastic communication delays.
- Shamim N. Pakzad, Guilherme V. Rocha, Bin Yu:
Distributed modal identification using restricted auto regressive models.
- Bowen Lu, John Oluwagbemiga Oyekan, Dongbing Gu, Huosheng Hu, Hossein Farid Ghassem Nia:
Mobile sensor networks for modelling environmental pollutant distribution.
- Hongli Dong, James Lam, Huijun Gao:
Distributed ∞ filtering for repeated scalar nonlinear systems with random packet losses in sensor networks.
- Wen Yang, Xiaofan Wang, Hongbo Shi:
Optimal consensus-based distributed estimation with intermittent communication.
- Yongsheng Ding, Xingjia Lu, Kuangrong Hao, Long-Fei Li, Yi-Fan Hu:
Target coverage optimisation of wireless sensor networks using a multi-objective immune co-evolutionary algorithm.
- Haiyang Yu, Yan Zhuang, Wei Wang:
Distributed H ∞ filtering with consensus in sensor networks: a two-dimensional system-based approach.
- Jiahu Qin, Wei Xing Zheng, Huijun Gao:
On pinning synchronisability of complex networks with arbitrary topological structure.
- Hong Zheng, Yugang Niu, Gianfranco Ciardo:
Modelling and analysis of UPnP AV media player system based on Petri nets.
Volume 42, Number 10, 2011 Original Articles
- Jian Wu, Leang-San Shieh, Yongpeng Zhang, Gangbing Song:
Digital controller design for Bouc-Wen model with high-order hysteretic nonlinearities through approximated scalar sign function.
- Haiying Wang, Da-cheng Liu, Hua Ding, Fu Guo:
Integrated planning problem in supply chains with time-varying delivery.
- Hsin Rau, Bing-Chang OuYang:
Modelling of the inventory replenishment problem with a two-segment piecewise linear demand.
- Chun-Che Huang, Wen-Yau Liang, Wei-Che Lee, Yung-Huan Lai:
Constrained evolutionary computing approach to Web service compositions.
- Tao Li, Aiguo Song, Shumin Fei:
Further stability analysis on Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with time-varying and distributed delays.
- Dewei Li, Yugeng Xi:
Constrained feedback robust model predictive control for polytopic uncertain systems with time delays.
- Yong Zhang, Huajing Fang:
Robust fault detection filter design for networked control systems with delay distribution characterisation.
- BaoCang Ding, Biao Huang, Fangwei Xu:
Dynamic output feedback robust model predictive control.
- Wen Yu, Kang Li, Xiaoou Li:
Automated nonlinear system modelling with multiple neural networks.
- ChenJian Ran, ZiLi Deng:
Self-tuning measurement fusion Kalman predictors and their convergence analysis.
- Yeng-Fang Li, Chung-Shi Tseng:
Analysis and synthesis of robust H∞ static output feedback control subject to actuator saturation.
- Danli Wen, Guang-Hong Yang:
Dynamic output feedback H ∞ control for networked control systems with quantisation and random communication delays.
- Yong Wang, Wei Wang, Guo-Ping Liu:
H ∞ control of networked control systems based on event-time-driven model.
- Jianzhou Liu, Juan Zhang:
Bounds for the eigenvalues of the continuous algebraic Riccati equation.
- Jau-Chuan Ke, Chia-Huang Wu, Wen Lea Pearn:
Multi-server retrial queue with second optional service: algorithmic computation and optimisation.
- L. Felipe Blázquez, Luis J. de Miguel, Fernando Aller, José R. Perán:
Neuro-fuzzy identification applied to fault detection in nonlinear systems.
- Kerim Demirbas:
A new real-time suboptimum filtering and prediction scheme for general nonlinear discrete dynamic systems with Gaussian or non-Gaussian noise.
- Xiao-Heng Chang, Guang-Hong Yang, Haibo Wang:
Observer-based H ∞-control for discrete-time T-S fuzzy systems.
- Kai Li, Shanlin Yang, Ming-Lun Ren:
Single-machine scheduling problem with resource dependent release dates to minimise total resource-consumption.
- Fernando de Oliveira Souza, Reinaldo M. Palhares, Leonardo A. B. Tôrres:
Improved synthesis method for network-based control.
- Peter Wieland, Jung-Su Kim, Frank Allgöwer:
On topology and dynamics of consensus among linear high-order agents.
Volume 42, Number 11, 2011 Special Issue:
Variable Structure Methods for Hybrid Systems
- Leonid M. Fridman, Jorge Davila, Arie Levant:
Variable structure methods for hybrid systems.
- Marco Tulio Angulo, Leonid M. Fridman, Arie Levant:
Robust exact finite-time output based control using high-order sliding modes.
- Michael Defoort, Mohamed Djemai, Thierry Floquet, Wilfrid Perruquetti:
Robust finite time observer design for multicellular converters.
- Mohamed Djemai, Krishna Busawon, K. Benmansour, Alaa Marouf:
High-order sliding mode control of a DC motor drive via a switched controlled multi-cellular converter.
- Eva M. Navarro-López, Rebekah Carter:
Hybrid automata: an insight into the discrete abstraction of discontinuous systems.
- Vadim Azhmyakov, Marco Tulio Angulo:
Applications of the strong approximability property to a class of affine switched systems and to relaxed differential equations with affine structure.
- Michael V. Basin, Alexander G. Loukianov, Rocío Hernández-Fabián:
An optimal sliding mode-like regulator for nonlinear polynomial systems.
Volume 42, Number 12, 2011 Original Articles
Last update Mon May 20 17:51:50 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Chung-Ho Chen, Chih-Lun Lu:
Optimum profit model considering production, quality and sale problem.
- Ali J. Koshkouei, Keith J. Burnham:
Adaptive backstepping sliding mode control for feedforward uncertain systems.
- Jiahu Qin, Huijun Gao, Wei Xing Zheng:
On average consensus in directed networks of agents with switching topology and time delay.
- Fucai Qian, Guo Xie, Ding Liu, Wenfang Xie:
Optimal control of LQG problem with an explicit trade-off between mean and variance.
- Dong Wang, Wei Wang, Peng Shi:
Design on H ∞-filtering for discrete-time switched delay systems.
- Shen-Lung Tung, Yau-Tarng Juang, Wei-Ying Wu, Wern-Yarng Shieh:
An improved stability test and stabilisation of linear time-varying systems governed by second-order vector differential equations.
- Ke-Cai Cao:
Global -exponential trackers for nonholonomic chained-form systems based on LMI.
- Octavian C. Pastravanu, Mihaela-Hanako Matcovschi:
Invariance properties of interval dynamical systems.
- J. Escobar, Alexander S. Poznyak:
Time-varying matrix estimation in stochastic continuous-time models under coloured noise using LSM with forgetting factor.
- Xiaolin Liang, Yeh Lam, Zehui Li:
Optimal replacement policy for a general geometric process model with δ-shock.
- Jerzy Tokarzewski:
On a geometric characterisation of zeros for non-square linear systems with time-delay in state.
- Emanuel Gluskin, Joris Walraevens:
On two generalisations of the final value theorem: scientific relevance, first applications, and physical foundations.
- Mohammad Vakil, Reza Fotouhi, Peter N. Nikiforuk:
End-effector trajectory tracking of a flexible link manipulator using integral manifold concept.
- Tingting Wang, Feng Chen, Yi-Ping Phoebe Chen:
Ranking inter-relationships between clusters.
- Antonio Pietrabissa:
A new LP formulation of the admission control problem modelled as an MDP under average reward criterion.
- V. Mani, Pei-Chann Chang, Shih-Hsin Chen:
Single-machine scheduling with past-sequence-dependent setup times and learning effects: a parametric analysis.
- Guozhong Bai, Xiao-Xiong Gan:
JIT-transportation problem and its algorithm.
- Zhifeng Gao, Bin Jiang, Ruiyun Qi, Yufei Xu:
Robust reliable control for a near space vehicle with parametric uncertainties and actuator faults.
- Shuai Yuan, Xinzhi Liu:
Fault estimator design for a class of switched systems with time-varying delay.