Volume 43, Number 1, 2012 Original Articles
- Chinyao Low, Wen-Yi Lin:
Single machine group scheduling with learning effects and past-sequence-dependent setup times.
- Mourad Kchaou, Mansour Souissi, Ahmed Toumi:
A new approach to non-fragile H ∞ observer-based control for discrete-time fuzzy systems.
- Wenlei Li:
Tracking control of chaotic coronary artery system.
- Dong-Cherng Lin:
Adaptive weighting input estimation for nonlinear systems.
- Ha Ryong Song, Kyungmin Lee, Vladimir Shin:
Two fusion predictors for continuous-time linear systems with different types of observations.
- Yang Liu, Yingmin Jia:
H ∞ consensus control for multi-agent systems with linear coupling dynamics and communication delays.
- Ching-Chih Tsai, Cheng-Kain Chan, Yi-Yu Li:
Adaptive H∞ nonlinear velocity tracking using RBFNN for linear DC brushless motor.
- Yanjun Shen, Yuehua Huang:
Global finite-time stabilisation for a class of nonlinear systems.
- Lu Liu, Jie Xu, Duncan Russell, John K. Davies, David Webster, Zongyang Luo, Colin C. Venters:
Dynamic service integration for reliable and sustainable capability provision.
- I. M. Boiko:
Loop tuning with specification on gain and phase margins via modified second-order sliding mode control algorithm.
- Przemyslaw Ignaciuk, Andrzej Bartoszewicz:
LQ optimal and reaching law-based sliding modes for inventory management systems.
- Xiang-Gui Guo, Guang-Hong Yang:
Delay-dependent reliable H ∞ filtering for sector-bounded nonlinear continuous-time systems with time-varying state delays and sensor failures.
- Wen-Hung Kuo, Dar-Li Yang:
Single-machine scheduling with deteriorating jobs.
- Zhihai Wu, Huajing Fang:
Delayed-state-derivative feedback for improving consensus performance of second-order delayed multi-agent systems.
- W. C. Tsai:
Comparison of fuzzy numbers based on preference.
- Min-Chun Yu, Mark Goh:
Time-bound product returns and optimal order quantities for mass merchandisers.
- Yi-Shao Huang, Zhong-Xiang Huang, De-Qun Zhou, Xiaoxin Chen, Qixin Zhu, Hui Yang:
Decentralised indirect adaptive output feedback fuzzy H ∞ tracking design for a class of large-scale nonlinear systems.
- Liping Yin, Lei Guo:
Joint stochastic distribution tracking control for multivariate descriptor systems with non-gaussian variables.
Volume 43, Number 2, 2012 Original Articles
- Shahin Salehi, Mohammad Shahrokhi:
Adaptive output feedback tracking controller for a class of uncertain strict feedback nonlinear systems in the absence of state measurements.
- Toshio Yoshimura:
Adaptive sliding mode control for a class of uncertain discrete-time systems using multi-rate output measurement.
- Hongbo Zhang, Xinhan Huang, Min Wang, Xinde Li, Gang Peng:
Precise control of linear systems subject to actuator saturation using tracking differentiator and reduced order composite nonlinear feedback control.
- Ching-Hung Lee, Fu-Kai Chang, Che-Ting Kuo, Hao-Hang Chang:
A hybrid of electromagnetism-like mechanism and back-propagation algorithms for recurrent neural fuzzy systems design.
- Xiangjie Liu, Sumei Feng, Miaomiao Ma:
Robust MPC for the constrained system with polytopic uncertainty.
- Chenyu Guo, Weidong Zhang, Jie Bao:
Robust output feedback H∞ control for networked control systems based on the occurrence probabilities of time delays.
- Yuanqing Xia, Li Li, Magdi S. Mahmoud, Hongjiu Yang:
H ∞ filtering for nonlinear singular Markovian jumping systems with interval time-varying delays.
- Ling Yang, Yuh-Rau Wang, Suzanne Pai:
Statistical and economic analyses of an EWMA-based synthesised control scheme for monitoring processes with outliers.
- Isaac Chairez, Rita Fuentes, Alexander S. Poznyak, Tatyana Poznyak, Marisol Escudero, L. Viana:
DNN-state identification of 2D distributed parameter systems.
- Yangzi Hu, Fuke Wu, Chengming Huang:
Stochastic stability of a class of unbounded delay neutral stochastic differential equations with general decay rate.
- Marcello Farina, Luigi Piroddi:
Identification of polynomial input/output recursive models with simulation error minimisation methods.
- Junyan Yu, Long Wang:
Group consensus of multi-agent systems with directed information exchange.
- Deng-Maw Tsai:
Optimal ordering and production policy for a recoverable item inventory system with learning effect.
- Gang Chen, Frank L. Lewis:
Coordination of networked systems on digraphs with multiple leaders via pinning control.
- Jianxin Feng, Ming Zeng:
Optimal distributed Kalman filtering fusion for a linear dynamic system with cross-correlated noises.
Volume 43, Number 3, 2012 Original Articles
- Zaiyue Yang, Che Wai Chan:
Conditional learning control for alignment initial condition.
- Meng-Bi Cheng, Wu-Chung Su, Ching-Chih Tsai:
Robust tracking control of a unicycle-type wheeled mobile manipulator using a hybrid sliding mode fuzzy neural network.
- Jinliang Liu, Zhou Gu, Engang Tian, Ruixia Yan:
New results on H ∞ filter design for nonlinear systems with time-delay through a T-S fuzzy model approach.
- Kostas N. Oikonomou:
Analytical forms for most likely matrices derived from incomplete information.
- Xiaobing Nie, Jinde Cao:
Existence and global stability of equilibrium point for delayed competitive neural networks with discontinuous activation functions.
- J.-F. Yang, L.-F. Xiao, J.-X. Qian, H. Li:
Nonlinear model predictive control using parameter varying BP-ARX combination model.
- Shib Sankar Sana:
Price sensitive demand with random sales price - a newsboy problem.
- Yilun Shang:
Finite-time consensus for multi-agent systems with fixed topologies.
- Sarada Yedida, Mubashir Unnissa Munavar, R. Ranjani:
Warranty cost analysis using alternating quasi-renewal processes with a warranty option.
- Oshmita Dey, Debjani Chakraborty:
A single period inventory model with a truncated normally distributed fuzzy random variable demand.
- Gerardo Lara-Cisneros, Ricardo Femat, Elías Pérez:
On dynamical behaviour of two-dimensional biological reactors.
- Hao Yang, Bin Jiang, Marcel Staroswiecki:
Fault recoverability analysis of switched systems.
- Quanchao Dong, Maiying Zhong, Steven X. Ding:
Active fault tolerant control for a class of linear time-delay systems in finite frequency domain.
- Jau-Chuan Ke, Kai-Bin Huang, Wen Lea Pearn:
A batch arrival queue under randomised multi-vacation policy with unreliable server and repair.
- Shukai Li, Wansheng Tang, Jianxiong Zhang:
Guaranteed cost control of synchronisation for uncertain complex delayed networks.
- Qiuli Liu, Hangsheng Tan, Xianping Guo:
Denumerable continuous-time Markov decision processes with multiconstraints on average costs.
- Xiao-Jian Li, Guang-Hong Yang:
Dynamic output feedback control synthesis for stochastic time-delay systems.
Volume 43, Number 4, 2012 Original Articles
- Kemal Polat:
Classification of Parkinson's disease using feature weighting method on the basis of fuzzy C-means clustering.
- Yuan-Ming Liu, I.-Kong Fong:
On the controllability and observability of discrete-time linear time-delay systems.
- Wei Yan:
Continuous-time safety-first portfolio selection with jump-diffusion processes.
- Dongsheng Du, Bin Jiang, Peng Shi:
Sensor fault estimation and compensation for time-delay switched systems.
- Quan Quan, Kai-Yuan Cai:
A stability theorem of the direct Lyapunov's method for neutral-type systems in a critical case.
- Zhengguang Wu, Peng Shi, Hongye Su, Jian Chu:
State estimation for discrete-time neural networks with time-varying delay.
- Bei Chen, Jianmin Huang, Yugang Niu:
Sliding mode control for Markovian jumping systems with actuator nonlinearities.
- Dongmei Zhang, Xingang Wang:
Static output feedback control of networked control systems with packet dropout.
- Wen-Tsung Ho, Yu-Cheng Hsiao:
Single supplier single retailer inventory model controlled by the reorder and shipping points with sharing information.
- Wei Guan:
Adaptive output feedback control of a class of uncertain nonlinear systems with unknown time delays.
- Tianping Zhang, Qing Zhu, Yuequan Yang:
Adaptive neural control of non-affine pure-feedback non-linear systems with input nonlinearity and perturbed uncertainties.
- Wei-Xiang Wang, Youlin Shang, Ying Zhang:
Finding global minima with a novel filled function for non-smooth unconstrained optimisation.
- Yung Kuan Foo, Yeng Chai Soh, Maryam Moayedi:
Linear set-membership state estimation with unknown but bounded disturbances.
- Xinquan Zhang, Jun Zhao, Georgi M. Dimirovski:
L 2-gain analysis and control synthesis of uncertain switched linear systems subject to actuator saturation.
- Xiao Jian:
Projective synchronisation of a new chaotic system via small-gain theorem.
- P. S. Teh, H. Trinh:
Partial state and unknown input estimation for time-delay systems.
- Ming-Hui Lee:
Inverse active vibration force inputs estimation for a beam-machine system.
- M. Askari, Amir H. Davaie-Markazi:
A new evolving compact optimised Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy model and its application to nonlinear system identification.
- Mouquan Shen, Guang-Hong Yang:
H 2 state feedback controller design for continuous Markov jump linear systems with partly known information.
Volume 43, Number 5, 2012 Original Articles
- Wenjie Dong:
Distributed observer-based cooperative control of multiple nonholonomic mobile agents.
- Chongyang Liu, Zhaohua Gong, Enmin Feng, Hongchao Yin:
Nonlinear dynamical systems of fed-batch fermentation and their optimal control.
- Engang Tian, Dong Yue, Chen Peng:
Delay-fractioning-dependent robust H ∞ control for linear systems with delay in state or input and its applications.
- Ji-Wei Wen, Fei Liu:
Aggregation-based fuzzy dual-mode control for nonlinear systems with mixed constraints.
- Sergey Dashkovskiy, Hamid Reza Karimi, Michael Kosmykov:
A Lyapunov-Razumikhin approach for stability analysis of logistics networks with time-delays.
- Fu-qiang You, Fu-Li Wang, Shou-ping Guan:
Game theory approach to state and input simultaneous estimation for discrete-time LTV systems.
- Ji-Bo Wang, Ming-Zheng Wang, Ping Ji:
Single machine total completion time minimization scheduling with a time-dependent learning effect and deteriorating jobs.
- Hirokazu Ozaki, Atsushi Kara, Zixue Cheng:
User-perceived reliability of unrepairable shared protection systems with functionally identical units.
- Butta Singh, Dilbag Singh, A. K. Jaryal, K. K. Deepak:
Ectopic beats in approximate entropy and sample entropy-based HRV assessment.
- Hanyong Shao, Qing-Long Han:
Less conservative delay-dependent stability criteria for linear systems with interval time-varying delays.
- R. Begum, R. R. Sahoo, S. K. Sahu:
A replenishment policy for items with price-dependent demand, time-proportional deterioration and no shortages.
- Taebok Kim, Suresh Kumar Goyal:
Economical production and transshipment policy for coordinating multiple production sites.
- Ting-Yu Chen:
Multi-criteria decision-making methods with optimism and pessimism based on Atanassov's intuitionistic fuzzy sets.
- De-Qun Zhou, Yi-Shao Huang, Ke-Jun Long, Qixin Zhu:
Decentralised direct adaptive output feedback fuzzy controller for a class of large-scale nonaffine nonlinear systems and its applications.
- Yong Zhang, Huajing Fang, Tianyu Jiang:
Fault detection for nonlinear networked control systems with stochastic interval delay characterisation.
- Zhenwei Liu, Huaguang Zhang, Qingling Zhang:
Novel compensation-based non-fragile H ∞ control for uncertain neutral systems with time-varying delays.
- Chih-Ming Hsu:
Applying genetic programming and ant colony optimisation to improve the geometric design of a reflector.
- Jing Hou, Lindu Zhao:
Backup agreements with penalty scheme under supply disruptions.
Volume 43, Number 6, 2012 Original Articles
- S. Li, Z. Z. Li:
Spare parts allocation by improved genetic algorithm and Monte Carlo simulation.
- Shey-Huei Sheu, Suh-Huey Li, Chin-Chih Chang:
A generalised maintenance policy with age-dependent minimal repair cost for a system subject to shocks under periodic overhaul.
- Fausto Pedro García Márquez, Jesús Miguel Chacón Muñoz:
A pattern recognition and data analysis method for maintenance management.
- Sofiane Doudou, Farid Khaber:
Direct adaptive fuzzy control of a class of MIMO non-affine nonlinear systems.
- Jie Min, Yong-Wu Zhou, Gui-Qing Liu, Sheng-Dong Wang:
An EPQ model for deteriorating items with inventory-level-dependent demand and permissible delay in payments.
- Wei Pan, Xianjia Wang, Yong-guang Zhong, Lean Yu, Jie Cao, Lun Ran, Han Qiao, Shouyang Wang, Xianhao Xu:
A fuzzy multi-objective model for capacity allocation and pricing policy of provider in data communication service with different QoS levels.
- Zhaolin Li, Feng Tao, Daewon Sun:
On jointly optimising the changes of seasonable goods and inventory replenishment.
- Ting-Yu Chen:
Experimental analysis of multi-attribute decision-making based on Atanassov intuitionistic fuzzy sets: a discussion of anchor dependency and accuracy functions.
- T. Periasamy, Thondiyath Asokan, M. Singaperumal:
Investigations on the dynamic coupling in AUV-manipulator system and the manipulator trajectory errors using bond graph method.
- Ruey Huei Yeh, Yi-Fang Lin:
Optimal pricing policies for services with consideration of facility maintenance costs.
- Yi-Shao Huang, Xiaoxin Chen, Shao-Wu Zhou, Ling-Li Yu, Zheng-Wu Wang:
HGO-based decentralised indirect adaptive fuzzy control for a class of large-scale nonlinear systems.
- Chuen-Horng Lin, Jau-Chuan Ke, Hsin-I Huang:
Reliability-based measures for a system with an uncertain parameter environment.
- Jing Deng, Kang Li, George W. Irwin:
Locally regularised two-stage learning algorithm for RBF network centre selection.
- M. M. Hosseini, Syed Tauseef Mohyud-Din, A. Nakhaeei:
New Rothe-wavelet method for solving telegraph equations.
- I. Ö. Bucak, H. R. Öz:
Vibration control of a nonlinear quarter-car active suspension system by reinforcement learning.
Volume 43, Number 7, 2012 Special Issue:
Computational intelligence optimisation in the presence of uncertainties
- Chi Keong Goh, Ferrante Neri:
Computational intelligence optimisation in the presence of uncertainties.
- Cheng Wai Kheng, Siang Yew Chong, Meng-Hiot Lim:
Centroid-based memetic algorithm - adaptive Lamarckian and Baldwinian learning.
- Jun Yong Chia, Chi Keong Goh, Vui Ann Shim, K. C. Tan:
A data mining approach to evolutionary optimisation of noisy multi-objective problems.
- Giovanni Iacca, Ferrante Neri, Ernesto Mininno:
Noise analysis compact differential evolution.
- Hongfeng Wang, Shengxiang Yang, W. H. Ip, Dingwei Wang:
A memetic particle swarm optimisation algorithm for dynamic multi-modal optimisation problems.
- Moayed Daneshyari, Gary G. Yen:
Cultural-based particle swarm for dynamic optimisation problems.
- Yoel Tenne, Kazuhiro Izui, Shinji Nishiwaki:
A hybrid model-classifier framework for managing prediction uncertainty in expensive optimisation problems.
- V. G. Asouti, Kyriakos C. Giannakoglou:
A low-cost evolutionary algorithm for the unit commitment problem considering probabilistic unit outages.
- C. J. Ziser, Z. Y. Dong, K. P. Wong:
Incorporating weather uncertainty in demand forecasts for electricity market planning.
- Xianshun Chen, Liang Feng, Yew-Soon Ong:
A self-adaptive memeplexes robust search scheme for solving stochastic demands vehicle routing problem.
- N. C. Suganya, G. A. Vijayalakshmi Pai:
Wavelet evolutionary network for complex-constrained portfolio rebalancing.
Volume 43, Number 8, 2012 Original Articles
- Shun-Hung Tsai, Wen-Hui Chen, Ming-Ying Hsiao:
State-feedback stabilisation for fuzzy bilinear uncertain system with disturbance via fuzzy control approach.
- Fajar Suryawan, José A. De Doná, María M. Seron:
Splines and polynomial tools for flatness-based constrained motion planning.
- Nihat Kasap, Anurag Agarwal:
Augmented neural networks and problem structure-based heuristics for the bin-packing problem.
- Z. Kowalczuk, M. Domzalski:
Optimal asynchronous estimation of 2D Gaussian-Markov processes.
- Ignacio Peñarrocha, Roberto Sanchis, Julio Ariel Romero:
State estimator for multisensor systems with irregular sampling and time-varying delays.
- Kun-Jen Chung:
On the validity of the arithmetic-geometric mean method to locate the optimal solution in a supply chain system.
- Ming Liu, Lindu Zhao:
An integrated and dynamic optimisation model for the multi-level emergency logistics network in anti-bioterrorism system.
- Quanjun Wu, Jin Zhou, Lan Xiang:
Impulsive consensus seeking in directed networks of multi-agent systems with communication time delays.
- Ai-Guo Wu, Gang Feng, Guang-Ren Duan:
Proportional multiple-integral observer design for discrete-time descriptor linear systems.
- Xiao-Jian Li, Guang-Hong Yang:
Fault detection filter design for stochastic time-delay systems with sensor faults.
- Hussain Alazki, Alex Poznyak:
Robust stochastic tracking for discrete-time models: designing of ellipsoid where random trajectories converge with probability one.
- Hongbin Zhang, Hua Zhong, Chuangyin Dang, Xingwen Liu:
Decentralised H ∞ filtering of interconnected discrete-time fuzzy systems with time delays.
- W. H. Ip, K. L. Yung, Dingwei Wang:
A chaotic model for advertising diffusion problem with competition.
- Che Soong Kim, Sergey Dudin:
A multi-server queueing model with retrial connection arrivals as a model for optimisation of the traffic control.
- Yakun Su, Bing Chen, Qi Zhou, Chong Lin:
Fuzzy robust H ∞ filter design for nonlinear discrete-time systems with interval time delays.
- Mehdi Dehghan, Masoud Hajarian:
The generalised Sylvester matrix equations over the generalised bisymmetric and skew-symmetric matrices.
Volume 43, Number 9, 2012 Original Articles
- Zhi-Qiang Feng, Cun-Gen Liu:
On vague logics and approximate reasoning based on vague linear transformation.
- Yunfei Yin, Guanghong Gong, Liang Han:
A framework for interval-valued information system.
- Mark Fackrell:
A semi-infinite programming approach to identifying matrix-exponential distributions.
- Xufeng Zhao, Toshio Nakagawa, Cunhua Qian:
Optimal imperfect preventive maintenance policies for a used system.
- Van-Tsai Liu, Chun-Liang Lin, Home-Young Wing:
New realisation of Preisach model using adaptive polynomial approximation.
- G. Q. Cheng, L. Li:
A geometric process repair model with inspections and its optimisation.
- Chuanxu Wang:
Robust model predictive control by iterative optimisation for polytopic uncertain systems.
- Lei Liu, Yi Shen, Feng Jiang:
Delay-dependent exponential stability of stochastic delay differential system whose coefficients obey the polynomial growth condition.
- Ning Cao, Huaguang Zhang, Yanhong Luo, Dezhi Feng:
Infinite horizon optimal control of affine nonlinear discrete switched systems using two-stage approximate dynamic programming.
- Ding Zhai, Qing-Ling Zhang, Guo-Yi Liu:
Robust stability analysis of linear systems with parametric uncertainty.
- Hong-Fwu Yu, Wen-Kai Hsu, Wen-Jui Chang:
EOQ model where a portion of the defectives can be used as perfect quality.
- Gerasimos G. Rigatos:
A derivative-free distributed filtering approach for sensorless control of nonlinear systems.
- Ali Sghaïer Tlili, Sadok Dhbaibi, Naceur Benhadj Braiek:
Robust decentralised observer based guaranteed cost control for nonlinear uncertain interconnected systems. Application to multi-machine power systems.
- Ying-Ying Liu, Guang-Hong Yang:
Sampled-data H ∞ control for networked control systems with digital control inputs.
- Li-Hui Geng, Deyun Xiao, Tao Zhang, Jingyan Song:
Robust control oriented identification of errors-in-variables models based on normalised coprime factors.
- Abderazik Birouche, Benjamin Mourllion, Michel Basset:
Model order-reduction for discrete-time switched linear systems.
- Seunghwan Chae, Dan Huang, Sing Kiong Nguang:
Robust partially mode delay dependent ∞ control of discrete-time networked control systems.
- A. G. Lagodimos, I. T. Christou, K. Skouri:
Optimal (r, nQ, T) batch-ordering policy under stationary demand.
Volume 43, Number 10, 2012 Original Articles
- K. Michail, A. C. Zolotas, R. M. Goodall, James F. Whidborne:
Optimised configuration of sensors for fault tolerant control of an electro-magnetic suspension system.
- Jiazhen He, Yang Zhang, Xue Li, Peng Shi:
Learning naive Bayes classifiers from positive and unlabelled examples with uncertainty.
- Matthias Roth, Stefan Schneider, Jean-Jacques Lesage, Lothar Litz:
Fault detection and isolation in manufacturing systems with an identified discrete event model.
- Hansheng Wu:
Decentralised adaptive robust control of uncertain large-scale interconnected systems with multiple time-varying delays.
- Ching-Hung Lee, Bo-Ren Chung:
Adaptive backstepping controller design for nonlinear uncertain systems using fuzzy neural systems.
- Gede Agus Widyadana, Hui-Ming Wee:
An economic production quantity model for deteriorating items with preventive maintenance policy and random machine breakdown.
- Qiulin Guo, Jianzhong Li, Caineng Zou, Yujuan Guo, Wei Yan:
A class of multi-period semi-variance portfolio for petroleum exploration and development.
- Jinyoung Lee, Jung-Su Kim, Hyungbo Shim:
Disc margins of the discrete-time LQR and its application to consensus problem.
- Ming Liu, Jia You:
Observer-based controller design for networked control systems with sensor quantisation and random communication delay.
- Vladimir M. Popovic, Branko M. Vasic, Branislav B. Rakicevic, Goran S. Vorotovic:
Optimisation of maintenance concept choice using risk-decision factor - a case study.
- Wen-Chuan Lee, Jong-Wuu Wu, Hsin-Hui Tsou, Chia-Ling Lei:
Computational procedure of optimal inventory model involving controllable backorder rate and variable lead time with defective units.
- Mario Lefebvre, Djilali Ait Aoudia:
Two-dimensional diffusion processes as models in lifetime studies.
- Xinjin Liu, Yun Zou:
Stability analysis for a special class of dynamical networks.
- Ke Zhang, Bin Jiang, Marcel Staroswiecki:
Analysis and design of robust estimation filter for a class of continuous-time nonlinear systems.
- Diego Eckhard, Alexandre S. Bazanella:
Robust convergence of the steepest descent method for data-based control.
- Xia Hong, Richard J. Mitchell, Sheng Chen:
Modelling and control of Hammerstein system using B-spline approximation and the inverse of De Boor algorithm.
Volume 43, Number 11, 2012 Original Articles
- Seyedmojtaba Tabatabaeipour, Roozbeh Izadi-Zamanabadi, Thomas Bak, Anders P. Ravn:
Passive fault-tolerant control of discrete time piecewise affine systems against actuator faults.
- Dongya Zhao, Tao Zou:
A finite-time approach to formation control of multiple mobile robots with terminal sliding mode.
- Manuel A. Duarte-Mermoud, Rodrigo H. Ordóñez-Hurtado, P. Zagalak:
A method for determining the non-existence of a common quadratic Lyapunov function for switched linear systems based on particle swarm optimisation.
- Chih-Hsiung Wang, W. C. Tsai:
Determining the production lot size with a heuristic inspection policy for controlling the quality of input materials and products.
- El Houssaine Aghezzaf, Yiqing Zhong, Birger Raa, Manuel Mateo:
Analysis of the single-vehicle cyclic inventory routing problem.
- Jinn-Tsair Teng, Chun-Tao Chang, Maw-Sheng Chern:
Vendor-buyer inventory models with trade credit financing under both non-cooperative and integrated environments.
- Deyuan Meng, Yingmin Jia, Junping Du, Fashan Yu:
Monotonically convergent ILC systems designed using bounded real lemma.
- Xiushan Cai, Jun Huang, Qiyue Xie:
Output tracking and disturbance rejection of linear differential inclusion systems.
- Gregor Gregorcic, Gordon Lightbody:
Gaussian process internal model control.
- Zhengguang Wu, Peng Shi, Hongye Su, Jian Chu:
Delay-dependent stability analysis for discrete-time singular Markovian jump systems with time-varying delay.
- Xia Hong, Sheng Chen, Chris J. Harris:
Using zero-norm constraint for sparse probability density function estimation.
- Hsin-Hung Wu, Ya-Ning Tsai:
An integrated approach of AHP and DEMATEL methods in evaluating the criteria of auto spare parts industry.
- Zhengquan Yang, Qing Zhang, Zuolian Jiang, Zengqiang Chen:
Flocking of multi-agents with time delay.
- Peng-Sheng You, Yi-Chih Hsieh, Seizo Ikuta:
A heuristic to bandwidth allocation and sales limit setting for Internet service providers.
- Ghi-Feng Yen, Kun-Jen Chung, Tzung-Ching Chen:
The optimal retailer's ordering policies with trade credit financing and limited storage capacity in the supply chain system.
- Valentín Pando, Juan García-Laguna, Luis A. San-José:
Optimal policy for profit maximising in an EOQ model under non-linear holding cost and stock-dependent demand rate.
- Xiaoe Ruan, Z. Zenn Bien:
Pulse compensation for PD-type iterative learning control against initial state shift.
Volume 43, Number 12, 2012
Last update Sat May 25 20:32:39 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Bayi Cheng, Shanlin Yang, Ying Ma:
Minimising makespan for two batch-processing machines with non-identical job sizes in job shop.
- Shin-Ju Chen, Sung-Pei Yang, Lin-Goei Shiau:
Guardian map approach to robust stability of interval systems.
- Ying-ping Chen, Chung-Yao Chuang, Yuan-Wei Huang:
Inductive linkage identification on building blocks of different sizes and types.
- Hongyi Li, Honghai Liu, Steve Hand, Chris Hilton:
Multi-objective H ∞ control for vehicle active suspension systems with random actuator delay.
- Yuzhen Xue, Thordur Runolfsson:
Efficient estimation of hybrid systems with applications to tracking.
- Juan Gonzalo Barajas-Ramírez, R. Femat:
On the emergence of chaos in dynamical networks.
- Li Li, Yuanqing Xia, Jiqing Qiu, Hongjiu Yang:
Robust H ∞ networked control for discrete-time fuzzy systems with state quantisation.
- Jia-Chi Tsou, Seyed Reza Hejazi, Morteza Rasti Barzoki:
Economic production quantity model for items with continuous quality characteristic, rework and reject.
- Ewa Pawluszewicz:
Observability of nonlinear control systems on time scales.
- Seyed Taghi Akhavan Niaki, Mohammad Javad Ershadi:
A parameter-tuned genetic algorithm for statistically constrained economic design of multivariate CUSUM control charts: a Taguchi loss approach.
- Qing-Quan Liu, Fang Jin:
Quantised output feedback control via limited capacity communication networks.
- Wen-Jer Chang, Yu-Teh Meng, Kuo-Hui Tsai:
AQM router design for TCP network via input constrained fuzzy control of time-delay affine Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy models.
- Jun-Ru Chang, Chin-Yu Huang, Chao-Jung Hsu, Tsung-Han Tsai:
Comparative performance evaluation of applying extended PIE technique to accelerate software testability analysis.
- Siva S. Sivatha Sindhu, S. Geetha, A. Kannan:
Evolving optimised decision rules for intrusion detection using particle swarm paradigm.
- Yu-Chung Tsao:
Determination of production run time and warranty length under system maintenance and trade credits.
- Lifeng Ma, Yuming Bo, Yuchen Zhou, Zhi Guo:
Error variance-constrained ∞ filtering for a class of nonlinear stochastic systems with degraded measurements: the finite horizon case.