Volume 6, Number 1, 2010
- Christoph Rosenkranz, Christoph Feddersen:
Managing viable virtual communities: an exploratory case study and explanatory model.
- Luis Vicente Casaló, Carlos Flavián, Miguel Guinaliu:
Some antecedents and effects of participation in Spanish virtual brand communities.
- Iraklis Varlamis, Ioannis Apostolakis:
Self-supportive virtual communities.
- Frederico C. Figueiredo, Joaquim A. Jorge, Frank Hanisch, Colleen Case:
Refereed digital publication to support online communities.
- Licia Calvi, Greet Jans:
Stimulating community building using mobile 2.0 technology.
- Patrice Caire:
How to import the concept of conviviality to web communities.
- Juliana Lucas de Rezende, Jano Moreira de Souza:
A practical approach for using the knowledge chains exchange to improve the application of learning theories in learning communities.
- Konstantinos Liotsios, Stavros N. Demetriadis:
'Going blended': experiences from the implementation of blended learning design and the perspective of a model.
Volume 6, Number 2, 2010
- Rhona Sharpe, Jenny Mackness:
Evaluating the development of a community of e-learning researchers: from short-term funding to sustainability.
- Giustina Secundo, Francesca Grippa:
Designing, managing and assessing a Web 2.0 learning community to enhance inquiry based learning.
- Gillian Brown, Megan Quentin-Baxter, Zoe Belshaw:
WikiVet: building a community of practice to support a self-sustaining wiki for veterinary education.
- Ellen B. Scales:
Leadership in a virtual community.
- Simone Staiger-Rivas, Alessandra Galie, Bernhard Hack, Maria Alexandra Jorge, Vanessa Meadu, Florencia Tateossian, Gauri Salokhe, Nancy White:
Learning to share knowledge for global agricultural progress.
Volume 6, Number 3, 2010
- Petter Bae Brandtzæg, Jan Heim, Birgit Hertzberg Kaare:
Bridging and bonding in social network sites - investigating family-based capital.
- Patricia Montiel-Overall:
Cultural competence in web-based instruction: a conceptual framework.
- Heather Conboy, Alan Brine, Jane Clarke:
Emerging technologies as change agent within and across organisational cultures.
- Amir Dotan, Panayiotis Zaphiris:
A cross-cultural analysis of Flickr users from Peru, Israel, Iran, Taiwan and the UK.
- Rebecca Clothey, Stacy Austin-Li:
Building a sense of community through online video.
- Dana Rotman, Jennifer Preece:
The 'WeTube' in YouTube - creating an online community through video sharing.
Volume 6, Number 4, 2010
Last update Wed May 22 17:48:04 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page